[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people make millions by playing video games >people make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1498352914751.jpg (6KB, 139x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498352914751.jpg
6KB, 139x150px
>people make millions by playing video games
>people make millions by running across a field while holding a ball
>people make millions by yelling vulgar nonsense over a generic beat
>people make millions by literally pretending
amazing
>>
>>39499636
Why don't you do it yourself if it's so easy you brainlet faggot?
>>
>>39499636
>people make millions by playing video games
They're not making millions if its youtubers.
>>
>>39499662
Those things require charisma
>>
>>39499683
>They're not making millions if its youtubers
pewdiepie
>>
File: 1494261699457.jpg (20KB, 151x210px) Image search: [Google]
1494261699457.jpg
20KB, 151x210px
>>39499636
>people make millions doing nothing
>you're here doing nothing for free
>>
File: 1395546664205.jpg (21KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
1395546664205.jpg
21KB, 320x231px
>>39499636
You're thinking about this the wrong way, OP

People PAY those people millions to do what they do.
>>
>>39499636
it happens because the slave class needs to feel vitalized vicariously through peak performance bullshitting
>"wow now this is what humans is so amazin what a proudness of this lifeforms"
>commercial for cocaine cola bottle with sexy woman gulping it like it's cock cola interrupts this euphoric mental state
>"ugh feel thristy for a reason"
>waddles to fridge and breaks free a beer from the six pack can holders
>remembers a picture of a deformed turtle that was caught in one for its whole life
>"bwahahaha fuckng shit trutles"
>>
>>39499636
>playing video games
Youtube is quickly seeing to it that most people on their site aren't making "millions". And generating a large audience takes both time and focus.

>playing football
A sport that requires lots of physical training and understanding of strategy, as well as teamwork. You know, the thing most robots suck at? People pay a lot to be entertained.

>by rapping
Which requires good knowledge of beats and rhythm, and songwriting skills, as well as having good marketint and an audience that again, takes time and focus as well as lots of luck. Plenty of rappers never make it big and fade into oscurity without making "millions".

>by "pretending"(????)
I'm... I'm not even sure what you're hinting at here. But creative thought requires a process of brainstorming and refinement of ideas, which takes time.
>>
>>39499784
don't cut yourself on that edge, shadow the edgehog
>>
>>39499636
The problem with all of these is copyright laws. Copyright laws are inherently anticapitalistic. These people aren't providing any good or service, they are simply cashing in because they abuse a bunch of laws designed to protect useless jobs.
>>
>>39499790
>video games
but people have made millions and a few people are still making crazy money off of it.
>rapping
I literally googled "rap songs" and these are the first few lyrics to the first song that came up
>Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
amazing songwriting skills
and its like you said, they need an audience and for some reason people enjoy listening to other people talk about how much more money they have compared to them
>pretending
by this I meant acting. acting isn't hard. it simply is not.
>football
you say all that as if its hard to achieve. working out isnt hard. working together as a team isn't hard. sure there is strategy involved but barely when it comes down to it. in the end these people are still paid millions to run into each other. although I probably just think that because football isnt entertaining to me at all.
>>
>>39499636
>people make millions by screaming into a mic
hmmm
>>
File: spindo.gif (47KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
spindo.gif
47KB, 250x194px
>>39499636
Welcome to being successful
if you're intelligent, and know what things people want, you too can make millions of dollars easily
even easier if you have a competent team with you do spread the workload
t. multi-millionaire from making a god damn mobile game with my friends
>>
>>39499867
what if i'm cutting myself on purpose with the edges
>>
>>39499636
>he thinks being a top athlete is easy
>he thinks rapping is easy
>he thinks making a beat is easy

Go outside dude
>>
>>39500154
Well that would be quite a vicious cycle, wouldn't it
>>
File: 1502698854030.jpg (73KB, 750x723px) Image search: [Google]
1502698854030.jpg
73KB, 750x723px
>>39500080
>acting isn't hard
>>
>>39500080
you've definitely never played a sport in your life
getting to the level of those dudes who earn millions is almost impossible
>>
>>39499636
>vidya
That is quickly going down the drain with the bullshit youtube is pulling now. Unless if you already had something in the first place chances are you're not making millions off of youtube. Hell even in the heyday very few made a million off of it. Same goes for shit like twitch.
>sports
Football is shit and I don't particularly care either way but many do have to train long and hard for it, with exceptions like Michael Jordan. Depending on the sport most blow it all on stupid shit and prison time anyway, or get a nasty case of brain damage and a burnt out body.
>rap
Yeah all 12 of them. Most rappers are in massive amounts of debt.
>acting
Very slippery slope that few manage to get to. Say anything Hollyshit disagrees with and your ass is blacklisted like the guy from Duck Dynasty. And you're retarded if you think being a good oscar tier actor is easy, and I mean legitimately good not that meme shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.