[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you met any top tier qts who showed interest despite you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1492536495178.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492536495178.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Have you met any top tier qts who showed interest despite you being a beta neck-beard?
> how did you fuck it up.
>>
>>39499486
>beta neckbeard
I doubt there are any actual neckbeards on /r9k/.
>>
>>39499486
>how did you fuck it up
by not making a move
>>
>>39499486
>how did you fuck it up.
i never had any will to approach and eventually when i did i didnt have anything to say
>>
>>39499486
every day t bh
I don't know what to do with them, and since there's this "men initiate always" rule it really never gets anywhere
>>
>>39499580
>since there's this "men initiate always" rule
it only applies when you are ugly
>>
>>39499604
Nope, it's the qt's that never approach, hot girls will initiate.
>>
>>39499604
neh, they can show interest, they can be flirty, but its very rare for women to be upfront with it
that rule is pretty true
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 990x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 990x500px
Asked her "want to set aside a day w-where m-me and you go somewhere. J-just me and you yeah?"

>"anon I dont. I cant anon I'm busy and I"

OK OK IM SO SORRY PLEASE CONTINUE LIFE NORMALLY IM SO SORRY I TALKED
>>
>>39499486
>how did you fuck it up
Was insecure as fuck and so I insulted her constantly, never reciprocated anything until she finally left for good.
>>
File: IMG_7524.jpg (163KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7524.jpg
163KB, 1080x1440px
>>39499486
>how did you fuck it up

I guess I didn't make out with her. We held hands while walking. I asked her out again a week later and she told me she got back with her ex but we could still be friends.

I called her an idiot for implying we could still be friends and now I'm back to square one. she sent me this cute pic of her skirt and legs before we went out.
>>
>>39499486
Maybe, im not sure, im the worst at reading social cues. I know im social enough to fool some people into believing im actually a normie at first, this blends into my insecurity in which I think anyone will get bored of me or outright hate me when they get to know me long enough, so I never try any attempt to date anyone because im sure they will leave me eventually.
>>
by being incredibly depressed, emotionally unstable and coming on way too a strong.

of course, thats just what they tell me. I think the real reason is just that im quite ugly.
>>
>>39499983
>Going back to being a beta orbiter

Come on anon, you're better than this
>>
>>39499486
Told her she was ugly even though it was untrue. Negged too hard and gave other girls attention until she left.
>>
>>39500140
>Going back to being a beta orbiter

But I practically told her to fuck off and I cut all contact, I'm not orbiting. I was just telling my short fuck up story. i did see her pass by me at uni recently while I was reading a book.
>>
>>39499486
Yes

Yes op holy fuck I'm talking right now to one
Hope I don't fuck up
She's not top tier but she's really fucking qt and I've got feelings for her
>>
File: 1447004107482.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447004107482.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>39499486

8/10 girl when i was in secondary school (9/10 now), got pulled into a three way conversation with her on msn, where her friend was telling her to 'tell him', just pretended to lag out of the chat, she cried when she saw me in school the next day.

same sort of thing happened with a 7/10 indian girl except it was whilst we were sitting down talking with her and her friends during sixth form/college, except she pussied out and i sorta just drifted apart.

Another girl in college who was an 8/10 irish/american girl who always talked to me, even playing with my hair and shit, didnt escalate it cos of autism (shes a total irate feminist now so prolly bullet dodged)

Had some girls ask me out in university, some during a class who came upto me after said class with her friends asking for my number, to which i blanked her pretending not to hear her and walked away quickly.

Another girl who in a club, kept trying to dance with me when i was really drunk, before she literally took my hand and pulled me over to a nearby table with her friends and she kissed me, she was like a 7, and she asked me to come over with her so i did, where i got whisky dick so she had to suck me off for like 10 mins to get hard before i gave her most likely an unsatisfactory performance as i didnt hear from her again after that ONS.

I don't know why im the way i am, i always regret doing what i do after most interactions with a girl but i cant change my autistic way.

what kind of a god makes someone appealing to the opposite sex but gives them an autistic personality.
>>
No, because I'm actually a fucking retard and not LARPing as one. So retarded that I would take any woman who gives me attention. So fuck off chads
>>
Top tier cuties don't talk to robots unless they want a pencil or directions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.