[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Im watching this channel again after like a year after that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_11.png (107KB, 636x385px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
107KB, 636x385px
So Im watching this channel again after like a year after that video CNN made on him. And holy, seems all the actual non-normies moved on after they saw what happened to the audience. The comments are a cesspool of reddit jokes, normie frothing and cringe, not to mention obviously, women came to the channel (if you were on here before november 2016 this would probably be cogent to you) I feel bad for the channel. Does anyone remember when he was actually being a robot, and the people watching him were all robots?
>>
File: 1503030365709.png (194KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503030365709.png
194KB, 360x360px
>>39499239
this dude went to my highschool
its crazy to see him blow up
he walked around with the suits everyday
and he waited at a bus stop a mile away from school for a ride home everyday
>>
>>39499239
>400000 subs
what the FUCK
>>
>>39499239
He reminds me so much of my best bro from middle school, but if he'd never grown up more than we were in 8th grade .
>>
>>39499239
I am happy he has a good solid audience that supports him. Are his videos still getting demonetized?
>>
>>39499371
Hopefully they are lmao. Hes cancer now, look on his channel. He gave in to all the reddit humor
>>
>>39499239
>and the people watching him were all robots?
This never happened. I'm a normie who found him when bb.com found him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Joey was the real robot youtuber all along.
>>
>>39499425
>This never happened
>didnt watch him since 2013
shut the fuck up then, normalcattle.
>>
>>39499492
>he was found in 2013 by bb.com
Fucking retard.
>>
>>39499239
>women came to the channel
I especially like compliments they make out of pity and self-righteousness. Like the "lol cringe" comments, they for some reason see him below a functioning human who needs assistance and help even though he doesn't do anything extraordinary (beside suits). Really uncovers their love for uniqueness and quirkiness as just a facade for social narcissism points.
>>
>>39499239
all the comments are fucking normalfags ironically liking him for upvotes
I still subscribe and play all his videos [muted with adblocker off, I don't care what he has to say anymore] but it's bullshit
>>
>>39499647
Fucking normies liking stuff, they must be doing it ironically, there's no other way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.