[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you want to be a beautiful woman, don't you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: karlie_kloss_3.jpg (668KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
karlie_kloss_3.jpg
668KB, 1280x1920px
Admit it, you want to be a beautiful woman, don't you?

It's ok, there's no shame in it. A lot of men feel the same way.
>>
File: 1503012535636.gif (960KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503012535636.gif
960KB, 640x360px
I wanna be a little girl and get savagely pounded by twenty old men
>>
The thought has never really occurred to me.
I find it suspicious how people seem very insistent on injecting the concept of changing genders into people's minds.
>>
>>39499089
i do want to be a beautiful woman and honestly i would give anything to be one
>>
File: kloss.jpg (97KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
kloss.jpg
97KB, 1080x1350px
>>39499089
I'd fucking love to be Karlie
Or maybe I just like the observation of women and really the desire is just repressed desire to mate with women disguised as wanting to be born as one.

I want it but not for an entire lifetime

>ywn have a girl look into your eyes like this
>>
>>39499089
I would reincarnate as a girl, but I would not change my current body to be one.
>>
Sure, if I could instantly be reborn as a woman I'd go for it, but I'm not going to chop off my balls and mutilate myself into some degenerate fuck for it.
>>
File: m334.jpg (166KB, 656x900px) Image search: [Google]
m334.jpg
166KB, 656x900px
yea pretty much, but im only into women, and it would be a pain in the ass getting hassled by men all day

im so used to being invisible, i couldnt comprehend being the center of attention
>>
>>39500038
>>39499089
Would literally kill to look like this.
>>
Nah as a 5/10 man I can go almost anywhere and do almost anything alone without being bothered or getting into trouble, im just another npc following his scripts, another drop in the ocean etc, no second glances thrown my way

Now say I was a 10/10 woman and wanted to go backpacking in asia alone for a month, what do you think would happen? Shit even just going out to buy smokes you'd prob have to shake off a dozen sleazy guys trying to pick you up, or worse.
>>
>>39501004

yea, this pretty much. I think all that street harassment stuff is BS. But my female friends tell me when they are walking to work in the down town men are saying weird shit to them constantly whistling and and hooting lol and im like that really happens? and they get mad. And, tell me they have to be careful they dont accidentally walk somewhere weird where no one is around so they cant call for help.

my whole routine now is beign a ghost wandering around weird places at weird times of day, no one cares really
>>
>>39499089
Fuck no

Most of them live shallow life's controlled by a constantly changing emotional state.

Plus their weak as fuck they have the physical ability of a 12 year old boy.

As much as being male sucks it's also an amazing experience. Males only subcome to their emotions if they let themselves be enslaved by them. We are the disposable gender but that also means we can choose out path. We can be free.

Also it's nice to be able to be self reliant aka physical strength
>>
>>39499162
cuck shills
>>
File: 20170830_202511.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
20170830_202511.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>39499089
I did it Anon... now I'm the little girl ^_^
>>
File: 1467203265397.jpg (15KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1467203265397.jpg
15KB, 228x221px
>>39499089
No, I just don't want to be alive
>>
Can't quiet remember the saying but it holds true more and more everyday

Mankind tries to muniplulat his environment

Womenkind tries to muniplulat man
>>
>>39499089
No, I want to be a cute trap. Which I am. I don't take hormones and have the best of both worlds.
>>
>>39499089
>Admit it, you want to be a beautiful woman, don't you?
>
>It's ok, there's no shame in it. A lot of men feel the same way.
sort of, but only if i stopped aging at 30. that would be ideal. i don't want to be a giraffe like karlie. just a 5'3" qt with big tits and a modest ass. forever. would be awesome. do you know the old man in the bathrobe at sru?
>>
>>39500038
>>ywn have a girl look into your eyes like this
i love how girls can unleash these flirting superpowers. literally bewitching. they are weaving magic that i don't understand and couldn't understand. my instinct is to just surrender and tell them to just please be nice because it's so frightening how effortlessly they can control my mind.
>>
>>39500797
>yea pretty much, but im only into women, and it would be a pain in the ass getting hassled by men all day
>
>im so used to being invisible, i couldnt comprehend being the center of attention
i brought my son to get his blood drawn yesterday morning and the girl at reception had to come out and tell us that we might have to end up coming back because the sample wouldn't go out until tuesday instead of monday like it normally would. this girl was just a normal girl-- a 5 or a 6-- but she was wearing a normal form fitting girl shirt that showed her b-cup boobs (not huge tits) and her nice waist (she wasn't a skinny girl who works out or anything-- just kind of a normal 20yo or so girl body desu)-- and i was completely mesmerized and had to mentally power off my brain because this completely average girl who has a nice average (non-obese) body had short circuited my brain. girls are amazing. she didn't do a fucking thing but walk normally over to us. she wasn't wearing revealing clothing and she wasn't flirting or anything. it would be totally weird to live that life. i don't even know if she realizes that every single hetero man is arrested by her without any effort on her part whatsoever. it's all incomprehensible.
>>
>>39499089
No, I want to stab you and other people like you who push this subversive kike agenda on others in the neck and watch the blood pump out until you die.
>>
File: m550.jpg (45KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
m550.jpg
45KB, 650x427px
>>39502121

yea thats the other thing. being a fat chic in the US has become average. So a thin woman who was average 20 years ago is now automatically considered hot. most women are lazy slobs, but i guess it could be possible they get fat to make guys leave them alone.

but yea that level of attention would get annoying after an hour. On the other hand though, it is a license to steal with camming, stripping, and other bullshit.
>>
>>39501672
>Most of them live shallow life's controlled by a constantly changing emotional state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6V-agY3czM

morning routine vids on yt are like visiting a girl zoo.
>>
>>39502281
>So a thin woman who was average 20 years ago is now automatically considered hot.
that was the thing. she was thinner than average i suppose nowadays, but her bmi was 100% in the normal range. she eats 3 times a day i am sure of it. she just wasn't the regular cows you see all the time. crazy.
>>
>>39499089

I would literally make a deal with Satan to be a cute girl.
>>
>>39502822

careful what ya wish for Anon,
>>
I want to be a cute girl with a penis that tricks people into fucking me and then I fuck them in the ass.
This is normal right?
>>
File: m553.jpg (258KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
m553.jpg
258KB, 1366x768px
>>39502955

sounds completely normal Anon. but, if i am takign the effort to be a young hot woman, via magic or mad science, i think i want to be stuck with all the proper lady parts
>>
Life on easy mode? All the attention I want? People will buy me gifts and meals simply for spending time with them? People competing to show me the most fun? Never knowing true loneliness?

Give me some pepper spray and I'm there.
>>
File: 1462838011426.jpg (47KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1462838011426.jpg
47KB, 398x356px
I just want to fall in love.

I haven't felt like what it is to be attracted to a girl beyond sexually in ages.
>>
>>39499089
No. I just want women to treat men the way men treat women. Or I'd like to go to a role-reversed world. But I don't want to become female. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to learn I'd been a woman in a past life, though I think I would have been a lesbian.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.