[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>text with a girl >she replies with a "hahaha"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1409604260814.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1409604260814.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>text with a girl
>she replies with a "hahaha"

Why the fuck are they allowed to do this? Is there a good way to respond to that? Why the fuck should I keep carrying the conversation?

Do I just drop her?
>>
>texting anyone besides family, or online friends you don't want to lose contact with when your internet is fucked
Seriously hope.
>>
>>39498724
Drop the bitch
>>
>>39498735
I want to meet girls. How else do I do it?
>>
>>39498843
>I want to meet girls

No, you want to fuck them

Prostitutes > Dating
>>
>>39498724
>girl messages me first
>never develops conversation only answer my questions
always thought that girls being super boring is just a meme
>>
>>39498896
>No, you want to fuck them
Well... yeah but I also want to meet them for the sake of hanging out with someone.

>>39498949
I feel like they used to be more interesting like a year ago or so but now that girls have so much attention they just don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>39498971
No, women never were interesting. Men are smart and good talkers. Women are vapid and boring. I wish I was gay.
>>
>>39499098
>women never were interesting
im afraid its true
i like to tell myself they were better before social media
as i was too young to notice girls back then
but it probably wasnt the case
>>
What i normally do in that situation is to just drop them off
>>
>>39499098
This.

There is nothing more boring than a cunt.

But if you touch them the right way and feel that soft skin and hair, that's when things start to get 'interesting'.
>>
>>39498724
More often than not, "hahaha" is code for "I don't want to talk to you but Chad isn't available right now so I'll just answer something so you keep talking to me because I literally can't go for longer than five minutes without receiving positive attention"
>>
>>39498896
Wanting to fuck someone is a symptom of liking them, not a cause
At least for me it is
>>
>>39498724
She's not interested anon. Move on
>>
>>39499408
Damn it must be great being you

I would fuck the 2's and 3's who are really nice to me but who I wouldn't touch with a stick
>>
>>39498724
Stop being such an angry cock sucker
>>
>>39499452
I do have many positive relationships with women, if that's what you mean by great
But I don't get much sex and I've been single for a while>>39499452
>>
>say something to someone in person
>they laugh at it

do the same thing you'd do in that situation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.