[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots own guns? I'm getting a nice OT check from work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: glock-17m-2.jpg (227KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
glock-17m-2.jpg
227KB, 900x600px
Do robots own guns?

I'm getting a nice OT check from work and was thinking of finally buying a handgun.

I've been looking at glocks and I really want to get a Glock 19. What do you guys think?
>>
>>39498593
meme gun
>>
>>39498610
I've heard good things and it's super reliable. I like the look of them too. Nothing fancy.
>>
Does a pellet rifle count? Fucking libtard gun laws
>>
>>39498634
Let this be known: the hi-point performed better in the gauntlet test than a glock did (military arms channel)
>>
>>39498700
So are you saying get a hi point? My friend has a hi point and it jams a lot. But I've only shot guns a couple times in my life and when we shot that gun it wasn't fun.
>>
File: 1490202601955.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490202601955.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>39498593
This thing fucking blows go for a 92FS, actually man up and just get a 1911 (or any other kind of .45 for that matter) already
>pic very related
>>
>>39498593
The Glock 19 is about as common a choice as you'll find anywhere else, not to mention it has a pretty good aftermarket for customization if you're a tinkerer.
That being said, the Walther PPQ is also a good choice and has similar dimensions, but I find the grip on it much more comfortable than the Glock. CZ also makes some decent compact-size handguns and the P-07 Duty is only a little bigger, but is more accurate and has less recoil than the first two.

It really depends on what you're looking for in your handgun.
>>
Just got this the other day. M&p40. I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet.
>>
File: received_267991300373772.jpg (47KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
received_267991300373772.jpg
47KB, 720x432px
>>39499323
Hurr forgot the pic
>>
if you want a glock get the glock. its one of many good choices just depends on what you think you'll enjoy and carry the most.
>>
I travel around to much. Trying to own one legally would be too much of a headache.
>>
First handgun I ever shot was a Glock 19, I really liked it, probably more than I should as I'm a gun hipster but it was a really good first pistol, I was really quite accurate with it and the controls weren't clunky or awkward. Try one out OP and see if you like it too
>>
File: 151.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>>39499323
>.40
You actually fell for the meme round hahahahahaha
>>
>>39499393
>controls weren't clunky or awkward
We're talking about real guns kiddo
>>
File: official gun of atlanta.jpg (175KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
official gun of atlanta.jpg
175KB, 1350x900px
>>39498700
Stop bullying him.

Hi point is shit
>>
>>39499436
Not really. I just wanted a 40. Also I can easily just put a 9mm barrel and mag in it of I wanted to
>>
File: H&K_P9S_pre_1973.jpg (38KB, 512x386px) Image search: [Google]
H&K_P9S_pre_1973.jpg
38KB, 512x386px
>>39499974
That's understandable
I personally don't like the ballistics of .40 so I buy only 9mm for now (and maybe a .45 in the near future)
But hey, police uses them so you do you anon.
>>
>>39498593
A mosin, my dick, old 1911 that I got as a gift, and hoping to get the civilian HK416 as well as some other stuff I don't feel like listing. Also glocks are literal meme guns.
>>
Do it. The Gen 5 just came out. Get one, they look nice.
>>
>>39498593
glocks are fucking terrible, get a Ruger SR9, a Khar CM9 for subcompact, any newer Canik, fucking anything else. Glocks are overpriced pistols for drooling retards who cant work a safety and are too innaccurate to recognize its horrible trigger. Or get a rossi revolver in 357 mag, you can shoot 38 special pussy loads through it and its a lifetime warranty when it gets out of time from you retardedly spinning and flipping the cylinder closed over and over like an edgelord. Or fuck, get a hi point C9, shit fucking works if you keep it lubed. your friends hipoint probably jammed because he wasnt lubing or cleaning it like a nigger.

I myself carry a tokarev, but thats a bit of an oddball and wouldnt be good for a newbie as it doesnt have a safety. My most recent purchase was a really nice 91/30 Moist Nugget, im gonna shoot it soon, maybe today.

t. /k/ommando
>>
Glock 19 is a fine pistol.

A lot of people advocate higher calibers for 'muh stoppan power,' but generally speaking a handgun round is going to be weak compared to something like a proper rifle round regardless. 9mm does the job just fine. It's easier to control, and allows for more capacity in the magazine compared to a larger caliber. I'd rather have 15 rounds of 9mm than 7 rounds of .45 in a 1911 for example.

Keep in mind that smaller caliber handguns are also much easier to conceal. A 45 on your hip is going to be a lot harder to carry than a 9mm.
>>
>>39499575
nah lad, I mean the mag release and the slide release, everything felt just fine, not perfect but for a first time it felt right.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.