[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't go to any thread on page 1 without seeing comments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1090.jpg (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
39KB, 600x800px
I can't go to any thread on page 1 without seeing comments along the lines of: "autistic screeching", "stop being an autist", and "are you fucking autistic?"

Autism is not a choice. It has no prevention and no cure. More and more people are being diagnosed since we know the criteria now, and plenty of autistic people (including myself) use the internet regularly. I have always loved the internet because it gives me a way to communicate that I simply don't have in real life. Seeing autistic people become the main target of jokes here as of late has been demoralizing. I'm sure I'm just "too sensitive" or whatever, but words matter. You have a younger audience than you think, and kids see and repeat shit like this all the time. Using autism as an insult is going to make people even less empathetic to autistic people than they already are.

I just don't see the humor in making fun of people who are already down. Dark humor is fine every once in a while, but if all of your jokes focus on making fun of disabled people, maybe you should reevaluate. Make fun of people who deserve it--there are plenty. We have an enormous amount of insults to choose from, and if you are creative enough you can even come up with your own.
>>
bump
oreganonageroreganonageroreganonagero
>>
I think the concept of "autism" is grossly misunderstood by damn near every single person that uses this site. Autism is pretty rare. For whatever reason though, the word 'autism' became the pejorative for everyone who's just being a retard.
>>
>>39498406
Are we back to using retarded again?
>>
>>39498573
gay's a mental disability, let's use that
>>
You weren't kidding about having a big house, OP.
>>
Well thats just autistic
>>
Bump
Ffgggffxfj
>>
I always thought of the 4chan definition of autism as like ivory tower level knowledge and expertise on some obscure topic, at the expense of social skills. I'm kind of proud of being autistic in that sense. I don't like insulting people on the internet though...
>>
>>39498406
>as of late
While I agree with your post, I think you should lurk more or just leave. I mean this positively.
t. actual autistic
>>
>>39498406
>muh safe space gone
>muh teasing

Shut the fuck up, everyone, EVERYONE gets shit on here regardless. Confiding in this place as a means of relaxing or being at peace is the fucking definition of insanity.

Everyone gets shit on you fuck
Traps
Gays
Especially Niggers
Sub set groups of Whites
Spics
Etc
Youre fucking stupid if you thought you got a free pass.

You "thought" bitch. Fuck off.
>>
>>39501436
Maybe you should go for a walk and get some fresh air.
>>
>>39501459
Or maybe you should grow some thicker skin and quit being a bitch.
>>
>>39498406
wtf OP with this wall of text are you autistic?
>>
>>39501728
I'm not who you were responding to. I had an observation as an non-involved third party that you seem upset. I suggested maybe you should get some air and a walk to ease whatever it is that afflicts you.
Have a good day, anon.
>>
>>39501742
>wall of text
so does this just mean "more than 2 sentences" now?
>>
>>39501781
Fuck off you fckin nigger
>>
Shut up, you fucking autistic sperg.
>>
>>39501816
>>39501825
see >>39501459 and maybe have something nice to eat or a nap
>>
File: 1444958616799.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1444958616799.gif
535KB, 640x636px
>>39501858
I did that earlier now go neck yourself
>>
>>39501762
Bitch do i give a fuck? This place is a volatile nightmare and you fucks want to use it as your safe space and whine when youre FINALLY targeted like everyone else after all this time?

Fuck off.
>>
>>39501978
Aside from all the expletives, wanna know how I know you're new?
>>
>>39502003
Oh no faggot ive been here long before feelers got this place turned into the shit hole it is now.
>youre new
Is just a stupid fucking copout to try and disregard someone because you have thin skin you stupid fucking animal.
Seriously take your fucking hits like everyone else and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>39502123
Cool. Nice to know we've both been here a long time. Can you make a post without excessive hostility or is that just part of the coping process?
>>
File: IMG_1428.jpg (45KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.jpg
45KB, 450x626px
>>39498406
Wait a minute...that guy was on To Catch A Predator!!!
>>
>>39498406
Stop being so Autistic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.