[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How can you not have a girlfriend, uncle anon? I'm 14

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: drFBykx.jpg (163KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
drFBykx.jpg
163KB, 1080x1080px
>How can you not have a girlfriend, uncle anon? I'm 14 and I already have a boyfriend.
Your response?
>>
>>39498363
Rape her.
Then trow the body in the closest bin
>>
>>39498363
My stepsister told me this. I'm 23 she's 14. Doesn't have a boyfriend though but knows she can easily get one.

I want to fuck her so bad
>>
>>39498363
Remember the "practice" we did when you were a little girl? That wasn't practice for me, that was the real thing.
>>
>>39498612
Sounds hot desu. Now I want to fuck you
>>
>>39498612
My cousin(im 24 and hes 18) busts my balls with that all the time ://
i dont want to fuck him though
>>
>>39498612
rape her
torture her
murder her
find durable container
stuff her corpse there
dispose container in swamp
>>
>>39498637
I'm a 23yo KV for a reason, you don't want to fuck me
>>
>>39498667
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP
orginal
>>
>>39498667
I enjoy her company

And her very illegal titties and hips
>>
>>39498363
Because you're a girl and I'm guy.
All you have to do is wear those shorts around boys and you can easily take your pick out of the lot, even easier if you're wearing sandals and showing off your bare feet. They'll flock to you like flies on crap.
Men just have it so much harder... You'll learn when you get older.
>>
I don't want one.
I have other priorities in life. Besides I don't even believe in romantic love and I'm distrustful of relationships based on romance.
>>
>>39498363
Ok, that is bad

I get why you guys are angry now
>>
>>39498363
>Your response?
being an attractive female is like living in a candy factory and bragging about how much candy you eat
>>
>>39499484

or like being Born with a billion dollars, and complaining that a person who lives in a trailer park doesnt eat caviar all day while driving a ferrari
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.