[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who wasted their teen years here? >never went to a house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16

File: skins.jpg (82KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
skins.jpg
82KB, 854x570px
who wasted their teen years here?
>never went to a house party
>never hot boxed a car
>never had sex with a GF
>never watch the sunrise in a field after a night out
> never brought alcohol underage
>don't have any fond memories
>>
>>39497956
I never went to a party and have no friends yet somehow I did all that other shit even though I spend all day inside
>>
>>39498004
what was your secret?
>>
>>39497956
I did pretty much all of that except have a gf since I was/still am autistic
>>
me , none of the above,

i kidded myself that when i got to college everythign was magically gonna change, instead it was all the same, just slightly friendlier,
>>
>>39498030
i've had a girlfriend (for a month) she broke up with me because i was "boring"
>>
File: 1501765115109.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501765115109.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>tfw you missed out teen pussy

Thats my only regret. But im only 20, so i still have a chance.
>inb4 pedo
>>
>>39498219
>but im only 20, so i still have a chance.
it's not really weird if it's one of the popular gurls or whatever it's only weird if it's the weird autistic girl who said she could see ghosts
>>
I did pretty much all of that except had sex, would trade it all for that. Missed out because beta and shy.
>>
>>39497956
>I played Diablo II and Warcraft 3 at their prime
not a single fuck given, no remorse.
I got a gf some years after uni anyway, together to this day. The bottom line is: you have the rest of your life for sex, but good franchises only last so long and even good games only remain popular to be enjoyable on-line for so long.
>>
File: 1498396411196.png (670KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498396411196.png
670KB, 720x960px
>tfw just turned 27
>starting to actually look middle age now
>literally wasted my entire youth
I've literally just sat in my parents house and went to school up until like 24, with the only social activities being playing vidya with online friends.
These past 3 years have pretty much been the same except instead of school it's been going to work.

I mean yeah I regret it, but I was and still am a social autist so even if I would've tried it still would've been a shitty experience imo. Since birth I just never had a chance
>>
>>39498219
I think that's the reason I'm a pedo. I've never experienced early teen love or any love for that matter. I'm attracted to women of all fertile ages (10-50) which means I'm not an exclusive pedo. I just want to experience teen love. I never grew up.
>>
>>39498334

You're literally me. I took barely any college classes and wasted a lot of my youth. At 24 I got my first job, been working different jobs since then. I don't even care about wasting my youth at this point, my biggest fear is that I keep wasting my entire life and its too late to change.
>>
>>39498334

save every penny, invest like crazy, aim for a couple million in 15 years. Dont go beta bux, because a female vulture will spot you and try to rob you to pay for her Chad bastards.
>>
>>39498029
I act pretty normie I just don't like being around other people unless I'm fucking them.
>>
>>39497956
>never hot boxed a car
>never had sex with a GF
>never brought alcohol underage

None of these things are that exciting. Go some a joint in your car and you can check off 1 and 2.
>>
>>39497956
>>don't have any fond memories
now that I think about it I don't have any real memories of my teen years at all. I never even had a friend in high school. I just went to school and came home and did whatever I did.
>>
>>39498454
how does one act like a normie without success?
>>
>>39498422
Meh, I don't see that happening desu. I'm making enough to where I can live comfortably, and buy a few things I want but that's about it.
I don't even care about getting a qt stacy anymore, a plain jane or even a chubby would be fine. I'm just tired of being alone. It was fine before, but it just gets depressing the more you age and realize how short life is. These past years have just flown by.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 311x162px
>>39497956

What do you mean wasted ? people that became teenagers turned judgmental cruel and two-faced

Seriously being a pre-teen are the best periods, playing video games, putting shit on fire, destroying public property, experimenting with all kinds of shit
Running in the fields, fuckin with grumpy adults, throwing dirt balls at each other, play and pretend, doing all kinds of weird shit without any judgments.

When people i knew turned into full blown teenagers all they wanted to do is get wasted and go to parties and experiment with drugs.
They become judgy, nitpicky, are focused on appearance and the way they dress all of a sudden, it's not about having "fun" anymore, it's about oh hey did you know what he or she did last night oh way, it's not about being "social" it's about status and hanging with the right crowd, it's about what you dress, how you act and what you do....

Teenagers are the worst, they become like demonized version of their previous self, they literally mentally and psychically change, adults are trash and so are most teenagers.

In essence that's what teenage years are the transition years into a full blown self-centered hypocritical asshole adult, fuck teenagers.
>>
>>39497956
>had teen gf and only fucked one girl all throughout teens
>had teen sex often and had her sleep over a lot
>got my licence and fixed up a car with my grandpa
>worked out and found /fit/
>stayed up late
>didn't really go to parties and didn't get fucked-up
>drove around aimlessly through the city blasting CD's from my speakers
>drove gf around and took her on dates
>drove sisters around and hung out
>had after-school job, 10k in the account by the time I was 18
>bought own toiletries, clothes, food, insurance, gas, etc. and spoiled my friends and family because I was fucking loaded for a high schooler
>watching Law and Order or That 70's Show on the couch with sisters and eating straight out of the pan
>made friends with a few people from every social circle despite literal autism
>earned a letterman jacket
>got into music for the first time
>went on an adventure in Europe
>explored canyons, deserts, a burned-down playground, abandoned houses, empty lots, the city at night, and various sightseeing locations at home with gf
>fucked in my car, in an empty lot, and in various public places
>hitting the freeway late at night just for fun and driving all the way out into the desert to watch the sunset and sit on the roof of my car and drink energy drinks and eat garbage
>going out for movies, frozen yogurt, donuts, smoothies, restaurants, clothing stores, the mall, comic shops, kitschy little places in Chinatown often and just blew cash on bullshit
>lived on my own and then on my own with my sister for a while
>spent a fuckton of time playing Ragnarok Online, TF2, HL2, Pokemon, etc. and browsing 4chan
>watching Adventure Time or anime or Justice League or Batman with gf in bed
>loitering in parking lots and listening to my car radio
>high school was oddly way into 80's music for some reason so atmosphere took on this strange 80's-movie vibe
>became an adult

No regrets.
>>
File: happy swing dog.jpg (37KB, 450x494px) Image search: [Google]
happy swing dog.jpg
37KB, 450x494px
>>39497956
i've never done any of those
i've never hung out with anyone outside of highschool and now it's been 6 years since graduation and nobody even knows that i'm still alive
>>
>>39497956
i did some of those as 5th wheel to my normie childhood friends who took pity on me
it was horrible
i regret not giving up earlier
>>
>>39498710
Also:
>got way into prepping and /out/ shit for some reason and used to LARP with gf and friends
The more I think about it, the more I think my high school years were actually the shit despite how angsty and pissed-off and socially awkward I was.
>>
>>39497956
Think it's bad now?

Wait until you waste your 20s here and start working on your 30s
>>
>>39497956
That pic.
Titlets hurt my eyes
>>
>>39497956
Everyone I know who did all that shit all lead boring as shit lives and they regret wasting their time when they were younger. You've got an idealised view of what teens are meant to be like, I also didn't do any of that shit and couldn't give a fuck about it. I also didn't do any of that shit in uni and still turned out better than most of the people I went school and uni with (in the sense that I have a job, am alright at it and don't constantly feeling stressed about anything which apparently everyone else does for some reason).
>>
>>39497956
i tried to do all that shit and it fucked me up.
it can go wrong.
>>
>>39497956
Me.
I wasted all my time being a neet or study hard to get in a prestigious college.

I figured I will graduate, but by then I'll be like a vegetable, old and busted with a weak body.
Trying hard to work and make money to marry a woman who would have been wasted by niggers during all those years of partying.

That is even if I get any girl.
>>
File: how was your life.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
how was your life.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
>>39497956
>>never went to a house party
I went twice at some friends house to smoke pot with like 5 other dude. Was nice but it gets boring.
>>never hot boxed a car
neither did i, seems fun tho and you can do it alone
>>never had sex with a GF
well, i guess there is a reason i m here
>>never watch the sunrise in a field after a night out
I watched many sunrise by myself after i was neet. Feels pretty good.
>> never brought alcohol underage
I used to steal alcohol from my parents to drink it alone at 15
Bro i tell you, i ve done a few things you've listed, and they aren t as great as you think they are. They are nice but there is plenty much more things that are nicer to do tho.
>>
>>39499103
i didn't even study, i just sat in ans did nothing
>>
>>39499144
>I used to steal alcohol from my parents to drink it alone at 15
i used to that too, and i used to (and sometimes do now) brew mead
>>
>>39497956
>tfw most of my fond memories from my teens are me playing videogames and feeling comfy
>>
>>39499155
Then you are a piece of shit and you deserve whats happening to you right now.

I have to sit and see people who may or may not be better than me, get it all without ever putting any effort or work, just because life and genetics favored them.

I study to become an engineer, I went through a hell of suffering since school and it has never been any easier, every year gets tougher.

But my work, will never get to recognized.
I work and put my brain at the service of our society so that my future wige can cuck me up with real men while I bust my ass trying to resolve and plan a big scaled project.

Is it fair?
>>
>>39499103
>I wasted all my time being a neet or study hard to get in a prestigious college.

Same. I did that, and didnt even get into a half decent school because I struggled with SAT exams.

I decided my Junior year I'd just go to community college and avoid taking the SAT altogether. Luckily I never wasted any money on expensive test prep - I just took advantage of the classes my school offered.

I did pass a bunch of AP exams though. So, the hard work sort of paid off.

I still spent 3 years at community college not knowing what to do with my life and then transferred to a mediocre state school where I majored in political science and graduated with honors. It was all a total waste of time. I'm now a 29 year old NEET.
>>
>>39499294
financially i do alright, i just feel like something is missing
>>
>>39499103
Don't fall for the meme normalfag meme that having fun as a teenager is the most important thing in the world. I also spent all my teenage years making sure I'd get into uni to do a good course and at the end of it all I'm the only one who actually doesn't hate the position I'm in now. Everyone else is straddled in shitload of debt, don't have a job and don't have much of a future by their own admission.
>>
>>39497956
Teen years is a myth.
I mean, sure, most teens do that stuff. But it's not really what happened throughout the majority of history. during the industrial revolution, children worked with their parents for 100 hours a week. A lot of people couldn't get into schools. So the chance of you having that kind of a life back then was non-existent. I wasted my teen years playing vidya; but I'm doing what a lot of teens (who did everything) are doing now and for the rest of my life, because the successful teens get jobs with long hours, and they have to settle down, and they push pencils their entire lives. I work on a boat for a very liveable amount of money, and I blow it every summer on women, camping, and liquor, because I like to have fun. I'm going to be doing this up until my 50s before I have a heart attack and die.
>>
File: voldemor cries.png (76KB, 383x417px) Image search: [Google]
voldemor cries.png
76KB, 383x417px
>>39499253
>tfw the ONLY fond memories from my teens are me playing video games and trying to make games myself
>>
>>39497956
Nobody ever did this you fucking weirdo. Stop watching movies/music videos
>>
>>39498710
Fuck off you fucking oblivious fucking normie scum you have no ducking right to be here rrhwhhehehdhehhsbsGh
>>
>>39498606

trust me, it's much more depressing when you are 15 years older and fuckin broke
>>
>>39498669
Underrated post
Adulthood is unnatural
>>
>>39499351
I don't think it is a meme.
I just made the wrong choices and that fucked me up.

You see you do have all the chances you need to succeed but one has to stay realistic about the outcomes.
You don't pretend you can get in and through a prestigious school if you don't have the brains and money for it, but more importantly if you are already too old for it( I got in at 22yo).

Unless you study some shit that work out good in life such as economy and financial fields, you are pretty much on your own and can only blame yourself or be happy you study something for yourself and not for any other reasons.

I wanted a normal life, with a very good job, a wife and kids.
But times changed too much.

>>39499336
You do alright because you are a wagecuck or because your parents feed you?
Either way you are an insect.
>>
File: RokuEdit.jpg (115KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
RokuEdit.jpg
115KB, 423x600px
>tfw becoming a delinquent with my bros to make up not being a delinquent as a kiddo
All these japanese delinquent comics have finally paid off desu. i wish I did dumb stuff like kids used to do back in school and get in more fights, but now I do "delinquent" stuff anyway with lads much better than my old school "friends"

Boys be ambitious
>>
>>39499294

boo fuckin hoo dude, i'd kill for some cool STEM job, but luck me i got the total shit hand, 2 face, 90 IQ so 7th grade math looks like egyptian wall carvings, and pathetically weak.

you think you're disadvantaged crying about being an engineer,

try being stuck pushing a fucking broom
>>
File: 1503547675252.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503547675252.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>39497956
>never been a degenerate

why do you even complain, most of the shit you listed is pointless and boring anyways
>>
>>39499667
You don't know what you are talking about.
I've seen shit that completely depressed me and killed my will to work.

When I go to work I'm surrounded by assholes who never got as far as I did, are lazy as fuck, or have 0 ambitions or standards.
You could tell them they get a couple of bucks by smuggling coke they do it asap.

But still, they manage to get everything I wanted and never got.
That's as simple as that.

Women don't give a fuck how smart you are, your ambitions, life plan or that you are an honest man.
They just want to feel free and idealized, and that goes with the age.
>>
Are you kidding? It was top comfy. Browsing earlier 4chan (10-11's, not oldfag but it was more endearing back then), playing DS games and old emulators, not having to study as much as I do now, reading stuff like a Song of Ice and Fire, fapping furiously... The only thing I do wish I'd gotten is a qt gf (though I ended up magicaly getting one at 18 but that age is not teens anymore no matter what you autists think).
>>
>>39497956
How the fuck did you not? I did all that constantly and still feel like my existence was hollow
>>
>>39499806

psshhhhhh try being stuck pushing a broom, and being a brainlet so there is no fucking way to ever get out of it. And, people are friendly and like why dont you go back to school Anon, and you have to say ohhh geee i dont know, ha ha , never thought about it, maybe i will, but you dont want to tell them you couldnt do anything at school if your life depended on it.

yea you get treated like a dick. Guess what i get treated like being an old man pushing a broom around.

so cry me a river.

what's your take home pay after taxes per year??????????????????????
>>
>>39497956
We are talking about hs, right? Only thing that really matters here.
>never went to a party
>never went to the school dance
>never held hands or kissed a girl
>punching bag of the group
>never got drunk
>never was wild
>worst of all, I never tried
All I did was get straight A's and the school patted me on the back. I'd graduate and go to college and it would all change, and all robots can predict afterwards. I've been depressed and down since my early years in high school. It hasn't changed.
>>
File: 1503622881621.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503622881621.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
>>39498710
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CANCEROUS FUCKING NORMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: (77).png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
(77).png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>family never let me go to parties past 1 or 2 am
>never let me stay at someone elses house unless i take them to meet their parents (why)
>yesterday, be walking dog
>other dogs start running towards us
>carry dog
>"i can't let you play with these dogs,you'll get hurt"
>take dog away
>dog whines after i put her down
>realize what i became
who else /forsaken/ here
>>
I know this feel. I had the potential to have all those things which makes it even worse. People and girls liked me, but i was clueless and strange. Friendships never went past the classroom and i was never invited to parties. I lost hope after 15. I wonder if things would have been easier if cell phones were more common back then so I wasnt left out of the loop so easily. About the only consolation I can take is that most of the people from high school who partied and got laid seem to be burn outs now with poor prospects.
>>
>>39500077
>Friendships never went past the classroom
i went on a ski trip once, met this guy and we clicked, we had similar sense of humour and interests; to others it seemed like we have been friends for years. then the trip ended and we spoke like twice after it
>>
>>39499927
Literally this.
I thought everything would go for the best after I graduate, work and keep my dreams up.

I was always thaught I should only focus on my studies.

And it is all bullshit when you see people that are beneath you not only surpass you on everything that does matter in life but on top of that they can even mane your life a living hell if they chose to.

Now I understand why elites are such pricks.
>>
>>39497956
plenty
>never hot boxed a car
just once
>never had sex with a GF
sure
yes
yes
yes

still feel like I wasted my teen years
>>
>>39499377
Dank. This is how I want to go. Gimme that Rich Piani heart attack @ 46 pls after ballin hard for 20 years straight.
>>
>>39498943

None of this is true. Shut the fuck up, loser.
>>
>>39499294
of course its not fair. life is never fair, you should know that at this point
>>
i was on the road to normiehood in middle school and got a lot of those out of the way luckily. Once I hit 14 it all went to shit, especially my skin, and its been a neverending downward spiral since then
>>
Meh. Did it all when I went to college anyway. Though I was like 20-24. I do resent never having normal teenage love. Small community and as the ugly girl in my tiny school (30 ppl in year) no one would date me. Kinda fucked me over to this day. Like thst shits important in those formative years.

Also is that American skins?
>>
>>39500077
Lol if they didn't invite you then they didn't like you. Probably just didn't mind at best
>>
>>39497956
Never went to a party, period
>never hot boxed a car
I don't even know what this means
>never had sex with a GF
Never had a gf
Nope
Nope
Absolutely none
>>
>>39497956
who are those fagbois
>>
>>39500162
This sounds like some anime shit.
>>
>>39497956
Me neither. well I hosted my quinceanera once but barely anyone showed up and it wasn't fun.
>>never hot boxed a car
sometimes, but smoking outside is stupid as fuck and you can easily get caught. I've driven high, but now I only get high inside or somewhere where there are no cops.
>>never had sex with a BF
I guess I "lost" my virginity at 18 but it didn't count because his dick was small and limp.
uhhh who cares
yup, all the time
I've never enjoyed life or felt happy

I've done most of the things on your list but I consider myself a depressed failed normie
>>
>>39498334
WHOEVER TOOK THAT PICTURE IS A PRICK

but yeah that was pretty awkward
>>
>>39497956
>never came even remotely close to those things
>never had a curfew because I lived in bumblefuck nowhere and had nowhere to go and no nearby friends anyway
>never got to drink underage
>never done anything sexual with anyone ever
>never had anyone see my dick other than doctors
>if I wasn't in school, I was quite literally just sitting in my room twiddling my thumbs or jerking off
>lived under a rock because of my strict christian conservative parents
>missed out on the fun parts of being a teenager while the shitty parts were amplified
>>
No regrets because I enjoyed my time, even if I probably would have been more well of socially if I did live it differently.
I liked staying inside to work on my hobbies like Gunpla and discover some nice communities like 4chan. I probably would have enjoyed getting out there and being social too, but that's not what I chose.
>>
>>39499144
you lose 10 iq points every 10 drinks you have while under the age of 25
>>
>>39500035
That was pretty good im saving it
>>
Check. Thanks, overbearing mom.
>never hot boxed a car
Check. But none of my friends used drugs anyway and we didn't own a car.
>never had sex with a GF
I lost my virginity at 19. I dunno if that counts.
I used to sometimes pull all-nighters on fridays just to watch the sunrise by myself if that counts.
I used to do it quite often and get drunk with friends at a park. It was pretty fun, but I always felt a bit like I didn't fit there.
All my teen memories are "could-have-been"s. I can think of nothing that on hindsight wasn't either not as good as it sounds or just plain awful/cringy.
>>
>>39498352
How old are you my dude? If you are in your mid 20s there still some hope. Heck every once a while some 30yo "robots" post their stories about how they managed to score a 18yo
>>
File: 1502582614137.png (316KB, 573x545px) Image search: [Google]
1502582614137.png
316KB, 573x545px
I guess I can post my highschool lame adventures here?

One time me and my friend eric(known him since middleschool) and my other friend sam(known him in currenty year this takes place because we take the same bus to school) went over sams house because he said he has a virus on his computer doing some crazy shit like his computer screen with virus bugs and airships blowing up.(Which I knew was false)
So we went over and the computer seemed all nice and good so we just chilled on his apartment for a bit. Later we decided to get some food and sam wanted some pizza from up the street it was a mom and pop place but I knew that pizza was greasy and shit.
We went there ate some expensive pizza slices and drinks. Later on the walk home my friend eric said we could have gone down the street the other way and gotten 2pizzas for $10

Nothing really worth telling right? I got another story about them and me doing my first illegal thing since I was a brainwashed scaredy cat in highschool.
>>
>>39497956
I was pretty normie until after college. My childhood, preteen years, high school years, and college were full of playing sports, playing outside, riding bikes, sleepovers, staying up all night playing GTA with friends, ding-dong-ditching, smoking pot as a teen, getting drunk in the woods, becoming an all-region high school athlete, parties, driving around town, losing my virginity.

I did it all but now I do nothing
>>
File: IMG_0409.jpg (62KB, 440x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
62KB, 440x564px
>>39497956
>spent all of high school doing schoolwork, sports, volunteering, extracurriculars
>NEVER EVER had any normal teen experiences like teen love, sex, parties, drugs, etc.
>now developmentally kinda fucked regardless of getting into an Ivy+ school
Was it worth it? Not to most, I think. It's why I really recommend to most freshmen that they not do what I did unless they have extremely specific, measurable plans and REALLY have to.
>>
File: 1501966585033.jpg (25KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1501966585033.jpg
25KB, 446x373px
>>39503132
Fuck off cancerous Norman, you dont belong here
>>
>>39503484
but I thought we were friends
>>
>>39503132
>>39503508
Still a normie, just a failed normie.
>>
>>39498030
same desu

did all of the OP EXCEPT THE FUCKING GF PART
I dont know whats wrong with me
>>
I spend way too much time on 4Chan but I have still accomplished all of these things. It's all about having the right balance.

Very few people know I use 4chan except for my best friend and my gf. That being said, my gf is the only one who really knows what 4chan is. The key is to live life like a normie until you are alone/with the people you trust. Being a normie can be fun, but it's only justified when you know that you are being a disgusting normie. I can spend all day having fun with my friends but at night I go right back to being an autistic retard on this website. It's easier than you think. Life is like one big joke. Just pretend like you're in a movie and you have been tasked with playing the role of a fun loving, popular person. You don't need to believe in half the shit you do, just do it.
>>
Hey guys, what fun shit can I do in HS? My aunt told me her HS years were the best of her life, yet I haven't found anything rewarding in school yet
>>
>>39503962
Feel pretty shitty that I'm a freshman and should be a sophmore, especially considering everyone at school thought I was a junior
>>
>>39497956
>not just pretending to be a normalfag with shitty parents like everyone else on the planet

I have all those things and still unemployed
>>
>>39497956
well actually steam tells me i have 12000 hours logged now so who *really* had the most fun, huh?
>>
>>39498029
>loiter outside of gas station asking for alchys
>some fegget who couldnt care less buys you alchys
wow that was hard
>>
>>39503095

Shut the fuck up.

Honestly, how are you alive given you would have to be the most boring entity in the entire universe?
>>
>>39497956
>>never had sex with a GF
nope
gay
nope, couldn't find fake IDs
i do have fond memories just that i didn't do stereotypical things
>>never hot boxed a car
yep
>>
>>39504330
Why you mad man? Mad you spent your HS years you were locked up in your room and on 4chan all day? So Was I. That was like 1 out of 5 times i went outside when I was in highschool
>>
File: dscn6997-copy.jpg (136KB, 516x722px) Image search: [Google]
dscn6997-copy.jpg
136KB, 516x722px
I did none of those.
>>
>>39504394
>Why you mad man? Mad you spent your HS years you were locked up in your room and on 4chan all day?

No, I didn't waste my teenage years. I'm mad that you wasted everyones time with your completely worthless, boring story.
>>
>>39504502
No one forced you to read it anon but at least now I know someone out there knows about my story
>>
>>39497956

>never had sex with a GF

You mean never had a GF?
>>
>>39497956
I did some of that stuff and honestly anon its really not all its cracked up to be. I still hate myself and want to die.
>>
>>39497956
>>39497956
this makes me really sad i dont like it
>>
>>39497956
This is literally the plot of project x
>>
>>39497956
>who wasted their teen years here?
No
Not one I was personally invited to
>never hot boxed a car
I have
>never had sex with a GF
Yes
Not in a field, but on my roof
No
The only thing I regret is not spending more time with my dog. I don't like people, so I don't consider that time wasted.
>>
>>39501093
are you me??????????????????????????????
yeet
>>
>>39497956
I did all those things in my early 20s. Late 20s now and due to having unprotected sex so much I am dying of hep c.

Until I was 21 I never even kissed a girl so I lived like 6 years of good fun.

Now my life and career is over and I am going to drink myself to death cause I can't afford the cure.
>>
In the eyes of many i may have wasted my teens but my senior year of high school was the comfiest year of my life
>Only had the 4 core classes because i had all of my extra credit classes done so i went home at like 12:30
>At the time we were selling our house so my parents were gone pretty much all day in case potential buyers wanted to check the place out
>Would spend all day playing vidya and watching crappy slice of life anime
>Had like 200 dollars in starbucks giftcards from over the years of holidays so i would get a coffee every day after school
>All for like 8 months straight
Maybe it doesnt sound like all that much but id kill for just one more day of that
>>
>>39505657
I remember everyone tell me while i was in school that highschool is the best years of your life and I would have to agree even if our years weren't that exciting
>>
>>39497956
Only fond memories I had of being a teen were watching anime and reading comics. Whether that could be called a waste depends on the person
>>
>>39505691
I definitely understand what they mean now. No worries, no responsibilities. We all take it for granted in some way or another.
>>
>>39505742
Exactly all you really had to worry was just passing highschool which was easy where I lived but I miss those easy days of just shitposting and playing vidya and watching anime
>>
I'm a Wizard, but there was a period in my lief where I did all of those things except have sex. What made them fun was the sense of being alive and free, and I think most importantly - expanding in the world and exploring the world. The things in themselves weren't that good or they can easily be replicated.

The 'fun' in house parties is mostly just the anticipation (which was often disappointed, often ended in someone being really hurt in some way), or just 'random shit' that happens, which you could easily experience by messing around on a MMO game. Most people have a lot of negative experiences - seeing some douche hook up with your crush? getting punched because some guy has a massive chip on his shoulder? having a bad experience with drugs\alcohol and feeling totally isolated an alone surrounded by people? Oh, and i'm pretty sure most house parties are just attempts to mimic what TV or other people say they're like...so a lot of the time you realise how fake everyone is.

Your life isn't over, you can feel ALIVE, you might just have to find a different way of doing it. So you're introverted and hate talking to people face to face? Talk to people online from all over the world and learn about their experiences. Or pick a subject and learn about something in-depth. Go for nightwalks or explore the world with streetview and 4k drone footage. Discover new music.

I really believe your sense of having 'missed out' on certain experiences is misplaced. Forget it and build a life.

>>39498669

This is a really good post, btw. I remember the transition phase in early highshool from actually having this sort of unselfconscious fun and adventure, to suddenly everything being about parties an alcohol and hooking up. Mostly I think it was guys trying desperately to seem more adult to the females who were more interested in more adult guys.
>>
File: VVjPV5M.jpg (65KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
VVjPV5M.jpg
65KB, 700x519px
>have out of touch immigrant parents
>try to raise kids with good intentions, but very overprotective
>sister goes through wild rebellious streak in high school
>sneaking out, getting into fights
>scares the hell out of my parents
>they double down on their protective parenting
>older sister ruined whatever chance i had to have a great youth
>spent most of my youth going to school, going straight home to do homework and study
>never even got good grades because i'm retarded

i'm 24 now, and i feel like i'm 40, i feel dead and unfufilled

at least i'm not a virgin
>>
>>39498669
fuck yea
i was a cheeky little shit during my preteen years
>>
I did all of those things yet never truly felt like i fit in.
I was at a party on friday night with all of my closest friends and felt like all of the social interaction was going on around me, not involving me

anyways I have gf, nice job paying almost 65k and live for free, lifes great fellas
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.