[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a female-to-male transgender loser anything. No pics,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0331.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Ask a female-to-male transgender loser anything.

No pics, sorry cucks.
>>
>>39497955
Why won't you pictures for me?
>>
>>39497955
You roided out and aesthetic or are you a fat gay retard
>>
>>39497970
Seems that's /soc/ shit now.

>>39497974
Closer to fat retard now until I get delicious roids.
>>
>>39498017
Presumably you're above average female height and somewhere in the region of 5'9 aswell right

whats the deal with your junk now could you still have children or does juicing fry your eggs
>>
>>39498085
>above average female height
I fucking wish. I'm short as shit even by female standards.

I think theoretically reproduction can still happen in hormones as far as it being a scary risk to PIV sex. But PIV is a no-go and I'm sure juicing during early pregnancy would cause problems if not miscarriage.
>>
>>39498159
or MAD SWOLE bbz
whys piv off the table you have an unironic boipowsi
>>
>>39498192
Dysphoria is the word for it. Basically, your mind expects a map of your body that doesn't fit reality. Anything touches my crotch and I'm disgusted and angry by what's actually down there.

The phrase boypussy has been taken by MTFs and traps, the transwomen still have ape strength so we can't take it back.
>>
>>39498311
Trannies are a fucking joke. If you think you're supposed to have a dick but you have a cunt or vice versa, kill yourself.
>>
>>39498311
Makes we wonder why guys who get their legs blown off dont get disgusted when they have to scrub their stumps

hey do you get phantom dick
>>
>>39498411
>hey do you get phantom dick
she is a vagina holder from birth
>>
>>39498411
How can you have phantom dick, if you never had a dick?
>>
why do you hate being a woman/girl so much that you want to give up your female privilege? what are your earliest memories that relate to this? did your dad explicitly say he hated you for being a girl? did you ever like being a girl?
>>
>>39498439
This is what I want to know
>>
Are you sure you don't just have a cross-dressing fetish or something?
>>
>>39498404
One day, maybe.

>>39498411
No phantom dick. But some shit I'm hyper aware of at time, like my walk which I know would feel more natural if I had a dick as a centre of balance. Walk around, lads, your dick factors in your walk.

>>39498468
You conflate female privilege with pretty privilege. I remember wishing to be made a boy when I was maybe 5? Nope, dad's always been cool. And no, I've always tried to keep my beI got female from having any direct effect on mylife.
>>
>>39498508
>Are you sure you don't just have a cross-dressing fetish or something?
unlikely. girls aren't prone to niche fetishes just like they have a lower sex drive overall.
>>
>>39498594
True.

>>39498508
FTMs tend to be fucking dead from the waist down in sexuality terms before testosterone. And the idea of getting any turn on from wearing male clothes is weak. I've "cross-dressed" for years and nobody has even noticed.
>>
youd have to be a complete retard to give up all the privilege of being female to be a sub 5 foot male. why not just be a butch lesbian
>>
>>39498651
Because I'm not a butch lesbian.
>>
how tall are you?
sasalrfhujyr
>>
File: are you a boy.png (104KB, 452x307px) Image search: [Google]
are you a boy.png
104KB, 452x307px
>put tons of effort into looking like the opposite gender
>but not in losing weight
>end up looking like a fat mutant retard

boggles my mind
>>
>>39498680
you're not a man either, and you'd look basically the same either way. you're essentially giving up being treated well by society just to be able to claim to be a dude
>>
>>39498159
>im short as shit even by female standards
Like 5'4"?

why the fuck would you transition if you were so short
>>
>>39498571
Never notice my dick while busting out my 5Ks
Sort of forget it exists cause you know, cardio done right is agony
Center of balance is below the navel, higher up.

i think what most men concentrate on and notice when walking is tension and general kinaesthetics
I'm constantly having to forcibly untense things like my shoulders

Like if I'm gripping something my grip tightens over time until I realise I'm hurting myself

So what are you attracted to?
>>
>>39498723
this, being a manlet is literally the bottom of the totem pole, just below deformed obese females and ugly MTF trannies
>>
>>39498723
>>39498699
5'1"

>>39498711
Testosterone makes weight loss and muscle building a shit load easier, I'm looking forward to it.

>>39498712
If you're defaulting to the "men fall over themselves and buy you shit" then you're just speaking for yourself.
>>
How long have you been an ftm loser? It seems like mostl ftms detransition in less than five years.
>>
do you like women or are you gay?
>>
>>39498766
>thinking roids/testosterone will cure laziness

if you can't lose weight now it will make no difference

you'll just be a roided out fatty
>>
>>39498788
I don't claim any labels but people think of me as asexual. With no libido and spectacular self-hatred, I just glance and both sexes from afar then forget.
>>
>>39498827
So you don't get turned on sexually?
>>
aren't you just a mentally ill dyke? >>39497955
>>
>>39498768
I'm closetmode. Hopefully soon I'll get hormones then physical changes will force me out the closet when it's too late for anyone else to bother telling me it's a bad idea.

>>39498791
It's more metabolism changes, I was setting aside any behavioural factors. I won't be sat back on my ass wondering why I'm not swole.
>>
Good luck op, your path and the hand you're supposed to deal with seems really harsh, hope out it works out for you
>>
>>39498848
Not really, no. Or if I do, it's easy to ignore if I don't feel like doing anything about it.

>>39498853
Mentally ill, yes (whether the transness itself being a mental illness, I dunno I'm not a doctor). But dyke, no.
>>
What kinda of people do you attract?
>>
>>39498905
so you like boys?
>>
>>39498883
Thanks senpai. Here's hoping I don't find myself on the dark path than has other trans folk strung up in their closets.

>>39498909
Literally nobody.
>>
>>39498872
>when it's too late for anyone else to bother telling me it's a bad idea.
So you already know it's a bad idea? It's worse than bad though, it's a complete disaster and you're going to look hideous and ridiculous, certainly repulsive to everyone, and that alone is enough to make you kill yourself. Just forget about this nonsense and be what you are.
>>
>>39498945
>forget about this
>be who you are
But I can only pick one.
>>
>>39498766
lol you're in for such a rude awakening when you see what it's really like for a low status male vs an ugly female
>>
>>39498925
Yeah, I get crushes and shit.
>>
Have you ever masturbated?
orginalia
>>
>>39498991
No because you ARE a young woman, and that has nothing to do with turning yourself into a horrifying freak. There's nothing wrong with being a young woman.
>>
>>39499037
this, what fucking planet are you living on OP if you think you will be happy as a 5'0 ftm tranny? what the fuck
>>
>>39499059
It's gonna be hilarious when OP has to live as a 5 foot tall dude. Better hope she's into men because no woman will ever sleep with her again
>>
File: sodow.jpg (37KB, 524x960px) Image search: [Google]
sodow.jpg
37KB, 524x960px
>>39497955
>sorry cucks.

only a girl would say this, your body may change but your psychology (even with hormones) will always be fundamentally strapped to the entitled female narrative like 95% of women think under

>>39499016
shes still gonna get god treatment once she tells everyone shes trans

they always win guys
>>
>>39498311
hey, you're the fucked up one, not us
ftms are fucked in the head getting pregnant and shit
ftm dysphoria doesnt exist
>>
>>39499016
>>39499037
I've been LARPing as a woman for years and I hate it because people keep treating me as a woman and I hate the woman's body I've been stuck with.
>>
>>39497955
your only chance of getting a partner is if you find another fat FtM dyke.
>>
File: 1499529201142.png (225KB, 487x560px) Image search: [Google]
1499529201142.png
225KB, 487x560px
>>39498939
>Literally nobody.
kek, you wanna live like that?

IMO people like you just end up miserable so you change back to being a female and have a rough time because your pussy has worn out and passed its expiration date.
>>
>>39499034
Yeah.

>>39499059
>>39499087
I've met guys my height. I've got Mexican and Italian blood so I was screwed from the start, I've made my peace with that.

>>39499090
>>39499101
>>39499102
I've also made my peace with dying alone.

>>39499095
Pregnancy is a fucking nightmarish idea and fuck the FTMs that undergo the most female thing a mammal can do and make the rest of us look even more like freaks of nature than we are already.
>>
But you said you weren't turned on by anything?
What do you look at/think about when you masturbate than?
>>
>>39499218
Why did you go with the transition? Didn't you try to consider about whether you passed or not? I know living your whole life repressed can be shit and suicide inducing, but living as a non passable tranny seems way worse.
>>
>>39499292
Not much. I usually run through /aco/ if I feel like it, strangely I can only get the job done focusing on women, it's weird. I think a male focus makes me jealous of him for what I don't have.
>>
>>39497955

are you mad that you don't have nuts ?

what do you think about balls ?

do you have siblings ?

what are your guy friends like ?

gay or straight ?

I'm a guy and being ftm seems comfy desu
>>
So how disappointed are your parents?
>>
>>39499361
I'm still in the stage of testing the waters. I'm in hairy-tomboy-mode and actually pass if the stranger doesn't pay me much attention. I have a hormonal imbalance that has more testosterone in my system than most women so I'm somewhat masculine already. /lgbt/ tells me I can/will pass and nobody's ever said anything about my attractivess as a female sooo...
>>
>>39499375
you should find yourself a lesbian gf, and experiment with her
>>
>>39499421
You said earlier that you dislike how people treat you for being female. Online or something. Do you have any ideas what most people think of a 5'0 small guy? You're going to be endlessly bullied and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>39497955
Why? what do you gain from becoming one of us? There's nothing special about being a man, and even then you wont have what makes men what they are anyway, penis or no penis.
>>
>>39499406
Yeah. I want balls to scratch and rearrange when I've been sitting a while. Got a brother and a sister. My guy friends are cool, mostly gay cos I made friends with one and they flock, it's really weird. I wouldn't recommend the FTM life but our gen on /lgbt/ attracts others cos they say it's cool and comfy.

>>39499419
They don't know.
>>
Ever kicked a guy in the balls ?
>>
>>39499462
As long as she wouldn't touch or see me naked or anything lol

>>39499478
I'm an adult that doesn't work on a building site, where the hell would this bullying happen?

>>39499481
What makes a man, anon? Penis or no penis, what do you have that I don't?
>>
>fat
>manlet
>doesn't even lift
>expects T to do all the work (avoiding responsibility, no fucking surprise there)

pftttahahaha all I can ask is when are you going to kill yourself, this is not going to end well lmao
>>
>>39499512
No. Never been in a self defence situation and it's a dirty tactic to use in a fight.
>>
>>39499563
>I'm an adult that doesn't work on a building site, where the hell would this bullying happen?
Everywhere. Whenever you come into contact with other people.
>>
>>39499563
>As long as she wouldn't touch or see me naked or anything lol
But you wouldn't mind seeing her naked right?
>>
>>39499601
>this man is too short to be a qualified microbiologist
>>
>>39499563
The ability to "man up". A man will cast aside their problems for the sake of duty as a man to others, a man in your position would repress their dysphoria and carry on knowing that there are other more important matters to attend to, granted many men nowadays no longer have that characteristic either, but the phrase "man up" will never mean the same thing it means to you as it means to any boy growing up when their father says whatever variation of those two words.

By transitioning you prove that you wouldn't fully grasp the meaning of that phrase as a man in your position would should his burden and move on.

How old are you? And when was the last time you cried?
>>
You better start shilling MRA garbage when you transition just to cause SJWs to short circuit.
>>
>>39499682
would shoulder his*
>>
>>39499682
don't be such a terf if he wants to be a man that's his problem
>>
kill yourself, should have waited and swapped bodies with me instead.
>>
>>39497955
do you think men have it harder than women?
>>
>>39499653
No that's fine. Wouldn't know what to do being a dickless virgin though but this board is dickless virgin central.

>>39499688
>MRA
What's that

>>39499682
My transition is my own struggle and I do what I can to keep it from affecting anyone else. I won't socially transition until the physical is underway. I don't speak of it to anyone, it's my burden and I'm keeping it.
>>
>>39499563
XY chromosomes
>>
>>39499818
>>MRA
>What's that
men's rights activism
>>
>>39499765
I'm still pre-T, my flesh cage is still mint condition.

>>39499798
I can't say, I've not lived as a man yet. But living in a modern western country, I don't think it would make much of a difference, I don't think I've encountered any sexism.
>>
>>39499756
But a man in their position would never transition. Your problems are not important, the ability to man up is something that is exclusive from an action such as transitioning.

>>39499818
You're still transitioning, and thus the phrase "man up" will never have the same meaning to you as it has had to countless boys as they were growing up across the globe, it's not about keeping your burdens away from others, but completely disregarding them out of a sense of duty as the masculine figure, the male has no time for frivolities, they take what they are given and they make do with it.
>>
>>39497955
do you just wear a strap-on everyday or what?
>>
>>39499818
MRA = Men's Rights Activists.

Progressives lose their shit whenever MRA groups try to form, especially on university campuses. If a tranny got involved in MRA stuff, well, these progressives wouldn't be able to process that.
>>
>>39499883
>But a man in their position would never transition. Your problems are not important, the ability to man up is something that is exclusive from an action such as transitioning.
your idealised masculinity is based on myth and not reality
you might not transition in his place but don't assume any other man wouldn't
>>
>>39499677
If there are multiple qualified candidates, the tallest one is most likely to get the job.
>>
>>39499845
So cliche.

>>39499873
Fucking lol. But god, that would delegitimise my transition even more if people sincerely thought it was misogyny-driven. What a mess that would end up.

>>39499883
Everyone gets a certain dose of "put up and shut up". I'm British, it's a strong part of the national character. But yeah, obviously I'll have missed out of anything classically drilled into young boys (innuendo intended) and a male-born who successfully mans up against a gender crisis is an averted/repressed MTF. A female-born mans up against a gender crisis ends up an aggressive resentful woman.
>>
Would be interesting to see some statistics on ftm vs mtf transitions. I get the feeling way more ftm regret their choice than mtf.
>>
>>39499977
myth is reality lad, myth is where we find our absolutes, in the tales of the heroic ideal, not in the failures of other men. We don't tell our sons about people who gave up for a reason cmon.

>>39500004
>british girls
>any of the "put up and shut up culture"
Unless you were dirt poor you really know nothing about that attitude here, I don't know about where you grew up, but the girls got handed a silver plate and had their hand held until A levels.
>>
>>39499818
>No that's fine. Wouldn't know what to do being a dickless virgin though but this board is dickless virgin central.
Just do what lesbians do lol
>>
>>39500004
>Biological fact
>cliche
Holy shit, you're short, lazy/fat, mentally ill, AND retarded. I see suicide in your future
>>
>>39499913
Strap on is just for sexual purposes. For day-to-day, FTMs wear a 'packer' to pack their pants. It's a limp rubber dick and balls you just put in your underwear. The fancy ones have a mechanism so you can Stand To Pee (called an STP). Personally, I've got none of that - I'm not really at that stage yet and they're damn expensive.
>>
>>39500042
>I get the feeling way more ftm regret their choice than mtf.
Probably because being a man is fucking hard, especially with women's standards nowadays. FtM don't have a chance, even a shy beta male has a better chance of getting pussy than a FtM

and most of /r9k/ would choose to live as women given the chance.
>>
File: 1503063796448.png (1MB, 698x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1503063796448.png
1MB, 698x1126px
>>39498766
>5'1"
you didn't think this through did you
>>
>>39500042
There's no reliable studies out. Trans study is a new field and tracking transition regret and detrabsition is a long term scope. You'd just get shitty internet surveys and that won't tell you anything useful.
>>
>>39500111
Trips approve, OP is tard
>>
>>39500069
I went to rough schools. Builds character, mum said.

>>39500083
I try not to think about what lesbians do.

>>39500111
My thought process always supplies "what does it matter, everyone probably hates you anyway" which is fair.
>>
>>39499882
Pretty much every time i've read about some woman trying to live as a man one way or another they've gone back to living as a woman quickly after realizing how rough it is. Life is a long uphill battle for even the average man and as a ftm you're not likely to end up as average but rather at the bottom. With that said though, we know little to nothing about your situation.
>>
>>39500228
Not the same thing, you really are delusional, and you didn't answer my question on how old you were either. You're young and navie and you wont understand the meaning of "man-up" when it applies to emotions or P.E.
>>
>>39500096
Well MtF trannies can chop their dicks off and get a fake "vagina", but I imagine then FtMs are stuck with their vaginas? Or do they make weird fake penises to stitch over your urethra or something?
>>
>>39500228
>I try not to think about what lesbians do.
Why do you hate lesbians?
>>
>>39500301
Most just pretend the clit is a micropenis, which isn't far from biological reality.
>>
File: 1476297351492.png (78KB, 738x532px) Image search: [Google]
1476297351492.png
78KB, 738x532px
>>39498766
>5'1
If you're post-op I genuinely recommend suicide. That's lower than manlet-tier.
>>
>>39500259
Legitimate transitioners don't do so cos they want to switch lanes on the "life is hard :(" road.

All I know is I want the chest tumours gone, I want the fucking hole in my body gone, I hate my misshapen figure, I hate my name, I hate the words people use to lie to me, I hate what people expect of me, I hate what people assume of me, I hate the way I think of myself. It's all awful and makes me want to peel my skin off.
>>
>>39500387
A man would think these thoughts only privately, and never dwell upon them. Do you have a father figure in your life?
>>
>>39500387
let's swap brains anon I'm really tall and too scared to transition
>>
>>39497955
do you jerk your clit off while flexing in the mirror?
>>
>>39500004
>so cliche
Nice rebuttal
>>
>>39500387
The solution lies within your own head. Destroying your physical body won't cure your mental illness
>>
>>39500387
more power to you, hope it works out.
>>
File: 1500103725669.jpg (14KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1500103725669.jpg
14KB, 250x209px
>>39500387
>I hate the words people use to lie to me
>wanting people to lie to you even more by calling you a man
>>
>>39500442
nigger, more than half of the "how a real man acts/is" argument doesn't even apply to us robots. i don't even know why you're singling out this FtM anon
>>
File: 1500605271347.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1500605271347.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>39500344
...that's beyond fucking stupid...
>>
>>39500344
Usually yes.

>>39500301
Surgery options are strange. A small op gets the clitoris released so it protrudes more and can grow more. A phalloplasty takes a big old skin grafts from your thigh or forearm and crafts a peen in which you can later get a urethra lengthening to pee. Then you go on and get testicular implants which might include and inflation mechanism to achieve a boner which totals three procedures.

>>39500311
Never met one. People have been accusing me of being a lesbian for years, I'm bitter and twisted.

>>39500384
I know, I know.
>>
>>39500498
Testosterone makes the clit grow, it can get up to a couple inches so you'd be surprised.

>>39500488
If I pass then in your eyes those who call me a man aren't liars but are just mistaken. And that's much better than the cunts who try to call me pretty to my face. Fuck those people lying through their teeth like that.

>>39500468
Worth a go.

>>39500452
Nah, I grind on stuff and try to forget about my body.

>>39500442
I keep it private as far as between me, medical professionals and 4chan. And yes I do.
>>
>>39500586
>try to forget about my body
what a waste of perfectly good gear. get to the gym pussy.
>>
>>39500447
Height isn't the deal breaker, you can pull of the Amazon look if you've got a cute face.

>>39500478
Thanks man, we all do what we can.
>>
>>39497955
>>39497955
>op born the privilged and beautiful gender
>decide to become manlet butch tranny
Man I wish people could just trade lives sometimes
>>
>>39500679
You guys talk more about privilege than I think tumblr does, it's ridiculous. And sounding a lot like the repressing tranny threads so watch out or you'll start wanting to become your anime waifus.
>>
>>39500737
Actually we don't, it's simply very relevant to this thread. And it's the truth, not something to push ideaologies
>>
>>39500737
that's why /r9k/ is full of gayshit. pussywhipped betas that secretly wish to be a girl, because of an "easier life"
>>
>>39500781
Sad truth is: life hard. Only when we all slip the surly bonds of earth can we truly know peace. Then I get my ass kicked down to burn in tranny scum hell so fuck me I guess.

Anyway, good thread lads, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>39500387
Bipolar with body dysmorphia? I doubt your body is the problem here. Just trying to help.
>>
>>39500498
The penis glans is literally a large clit and guess what the foreskin is? Clit hood
>>
mtf here

will you FUCKING MERCY KILL ME PLEASE?
>>
>>39497955
>given the best hand in being a female
>ruin it
Why do you want to be a second class citizen? Have you felt the soul crushing loneliness when you realized no one cares you're a man?
>>
File: 758727527.png (171KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
758727527.png
171KB, 400x529px
>>39499090
>sorry cucks.
>only a girl would say this
Agreed. She/he is trying to be a man but doesn't know how.

Why did you do it though op? Did the social justice brain washing get to you?
>>
>>39500387
>All I know is I want the chest tumours gone, I want the fucking hole in my body gone, I hate my misshapen figure, I hate my name, I hate the words people use to lie to me, I hate what people expect of me, I hate what people assume of me, I hate the way I think of myself. It's all awful and makes me want to peel my skin off.
have you even tried being a normal girl? all of this trans shit is grass is always greener mentality. being a guy or being a girl, it's just a thing. if i woke up tomorrow as a girl, it would be very weird but i'd get used to it after awhile. it's not like i woke up as an anthropomorphic fox girl or some shit. some things would be better than before and some things would be worse. have you even tried to appreciate the good things about being a girl? make the best of your situation? you don't have to be a certain type of girl-- especially today ffs.
>>
>>39497955

>Going from life on easy mode in the tutorial with infinite health and ammo to life on ultra violece mode

Why?

What's it like being a mutated freak,?
>>
>>39500004

>Fucking science and biology is cliche
>>
>>39500737
>You guys talk more about privilege than I think tumblr does, it's ridiculous. And sounding a lot like the repressing tranny threads so watch out or you'll start wanting to become your anime waifus.
we aren't repressed trannies even if we are jealous of female privileges. you girls take so much for granted-- basic shit that allows you to cope with this shit life we are all forced to participate in because we didn't choose to be born. guys have no one but themselves. girls have a huge support network, though many girls refuse to even make use of it. the world hates it when women suffer. it's a core principle. men have worked tirelessly forever trying to make life easier for them-- the pill, mechanical devices to make homemaking tasks a push of a button away, etc. women had it so good they became fucking bored with life-- like the god damn queen of sheba. yes, plenty of us would like to enjoy all the perks of being a cis girl. it blows our minds how ungrateful you girls are just because you are bored with having it so easy and you feel like you need to fight and struggle for the sake of it, to give your life great meaning when no man gives a fuck about all of that-- just totally selfish.
>>
>>39500387

Sounds like you need a good dose of medication not becoming a man
>>
>>39497955
Do you have a penis? If you have one does it looks real? Also, are you cute?
>>
File: 1504152968691.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504152968691.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>39501411
>this is how trannies actually believe genitals work
>>
>>39497955
I am genuinely confused why you want to be male? You've mentioned it "doesn't feel natural" without one, but if that's the only reason, you're fucked. Men have to show dominance for respect, and shy fags with no confidence end up being rejects. (Why 4chan exists) Being a very short male with a blank personality is going to be fucking Hell. I really don't understand why you wanna be a dick fag, and I'll gladly take a response.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.