[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you get a black gf? >will provide for you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: black_qt.jpg (40KB, 1014x676px) Image search: [Google]
black_qt.jpg
40KB, 1014x676px
Why don't you get a black gf?

>will provide for you
>doesn't care if you're a virgin
>perfect breasts and ass
>>
>>39497740
Because I don't know where to find one OP
>>
You're retarded if you think all black girls have these traits. Black girls are hot tho.
>>
because I already have a gf
>>
>>39497740
>perfect breasts and ass

if only ;-;
>>
They look bad and smell bad.
The attractive black girls are one in a hundred, and there aren't enough here in Europe, where most blacks are males who come leech off the economy and the state to send money back to their families.
>>
>>39497740
Not true in many cases
t. black man
>>
>>39497797
>smell bad
like what?
>>
File: 1504246987833.jpg (308KB, 951x713px) Image search: [Google]
1504246987833.jpg
308KB, 951x713px
>>39497797
tell me about this economy leeching?

which country you from? I wanna stay in europe for a bit, somewhere I can live comfy.
>>
File: 1427311245903.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427311245903.png
53KB, 300x300px
>>39497740
because i cant even get a normal gf

>>39497777
nice quads
>>
>>39497887
Not him, but like old leather
>>
>>39497740
because they only want Tyrone, not me
>>
>>39497740
You forgot
>will emasculate you at every opportunity
>more aggressive than most males
>will chimpout at the slightest provocation
>>
>>39497740

Hi Pepe, how are you?
>>
>>39497740
>will provide for you
No she won't, if anything she'll be even more Dependant on you than a white woman
>doesn't care if you're a virgin
But she does care. A lot. All women do.
>perfect breasts and ass
Very rarely but when they look good they look damn good I'll admit that much.
>>
>>39497959
The "refugees" are actually migrants, and most of them young men who hate Europe with a passion and just want NEETbux and loose women. If you want to go somewhere either the very expensive parts where a cup of coffee is like $10 or Eastern Europe where everything is dirt cheap because nobody wants to be there.
>>
some black girls are only shitty due to shitty ghetto childhood/immersed culture, you show them the path of the civilized she turns into lovely waifu material

doesnt work when you're a broke good for nothing neet fuck though
>>
Fucking apes is beastiality
>>
>>39499028
good thing black people aren't apes then!
>>
This thread could have only been made by a thirsty black chick.

>I-I don't even care if you a virgin, wite boi!
Only the ugliest of sea animal donkey beast females would ever say something like this.
>>
>>39497740
I have a brand and it's blondes and white girls in general. I'd have no problem dating a black girl if she was pretty and we got along well, but I'm not particularly into them and there aren't a lot here.
>>
>>39499067
>Black
>people
Found the faggot
>>
>>39499067
Put a gorilla picture next to a nigger and spot the difference
>>
File: IMG_3246.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3246.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>39499410

I got you senpai, oh wait...
>>
Black girls smell like hot cheetos
>>
>>39497797
How would a eurofag know this if there aren't enough where you're from? Dumb eurocucks always speaking about things they have no knowledge in as usual.
>>
>>39497790
are you a black girl?
If so, london?
>>
>>39497740
>Why dont you get a gf?
ftfy
>>
>>39499105
>only the ugliest girls are indifferent about a man being a virgin
What does preferring virgin men say about your looks then?
>>
>>39499146
Hey, I don't appreciate you calling me a faggot.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 240x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 240x191px
>>39499525
Wrong color lips nigger
Here is the real spot the difference you retarded ape
>>
>>39501025
they look nothing alike. the nose is all different, the lips are all wrong, the skin color is off too. What are you trying to show me? Maybe if the image wasn't the size of a thumbnail you could get your point across better.
>>
>>39501114
One is a smelly dumb animal, the other is a gorilla.
>>
>>39497740
Had a BPD one as my only girlfriend. She pretended to love me for a year as I slowly realized she was only with me because she knew I had no other options and just wanted to secure betabux early in life. When I finally called her out on it she started treating me like shit and I broke things off. Led to me doing a lot of research into women and realizing I just couldn't trust them no matter what they said. Concluded that I'd rather be alone and started working on myself for myself so I wouldn't fall victim to someone like her again. Overall I'm glad to have learned the painful lessons I did early in life, better than having to experience a divorce first.
>>
Black girls are easy if you're white. It would be a huge boost to their self esteem to be picked up by a white guy.
>>
>>39501157
no, the one on the left is a man, the one on the right is a gorilla.
>>
>>39499067
humans are apes
>>
>>39497740

I did. She had a perpetual victim complex.

,>Muh white supremacy keeps black people down
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.