[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok no bullshit robots - how does a friendless swedish 20 yo robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Ok no bullshit robots - how does a friendless swedish 20 yo robot like me get laid?
Im too much of a pussy to upload a picture of myself but the man in the picture somewhat resembles me

At my very best and depending on the lighting in the room I can be a 7/10 but most of the time im a 5/10 or 6/10

I am in quite good shape physically and I would consider myself somewhat funny - meaning I have an ability to notice something about something and force in a joke which most of the time makes normies chuckle

My problem is that I dont have any friends and I cannot date any girl from my uni based on the drama that happened earlier
So how does a fagshit like me find a girl outside of uni?
>>
Go to an arab neighborhood and present them your anus
>>
>>39497558
Hej sverigeperson du kan chilla.
>>
>depending on the lighting in the room
Kek
>>
>>39497558
is everyone cliquey? Then you're out of luck. It's difficult to find friends in sweden especially once everyone has already established their groups. ;-;
>>
>>39497627
the truth bro everyone alpha chads look like shit if light shines in their face the right way.
What I meant was dark environments lol
>>
>>39497667
not even that, its the major drama that happened between me and this girl. Long story short I cant find other friends there because I have a reputation lol
>>
>>39497871
Jag kan vara din van.
>>
>>39497871
what's your reputation?
There might be someone who doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>39497871
What kind exactly? Like do they think you're a stalker or a rapist or something?
>>
>>39498013
Cant really reveal it since I know some of my old friends browse on here and I would just cringe while asking out women knowing that they know that thing about me
>>
>>39497558
Forget about getting laid. Make yourself husband material. Greetings from Ireland. And remember, you're a dirty little Swede.
>>
>>39498071
Dude we can't help you at all if you won't tell us. Your reputation might help us figure out what your doing wrong.
>>
>>39497558
>cannot date any girl from my uni based on the drama that happened earlier

This sounds like a fun story
>>
the guy in the picture is quite cute, if you look like him it shouldn't be so hard to find someone if you get on the dating apps
>>
>>39498071
>Ok no bullshit robots
>proceeds to bullshit us
>>
You look like Magnus Carlsen and can't get laid? Gg.
>>
>>39497558
tinder
>>39497585
they only like little boys (afghans) or women
>>
>>39497558
man in the picture looks like my former crush's boyfriend

you will do fine
>>
niggers fuck your 13 year old bitches and you cannot get lad xD kys captain sweden you are fucking pathetic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.