[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatlet here I'm very poor so I can't afford to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1504132652156.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1504132652156.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Fatlet here

I'm very poor so I can't afford to go to the gym and I live in a desert with no AC and whenever I try and workout even just normal workouts I either pass out from heat exhaustion or get really sick. I even tried working out for a month straight and I had to go to the hospital and I almost had a stroke.

Is there any way to lose weight without working out? I'm not into vomiting but I guess i'd be fine with laxatives but honestly i'd prefer not having to shit for several months just to lose weight.

Is there any possible alternative?
>>
Just drink a ton of water. You stupid piece of shit.
>>
File: fsd.jpg (58KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fsd.jpg
58KB, 633x758px
>>39497265
Can't afford that much water
>>
>>39497219
How the fuck did you get so fat if you can't even afford water.
>>
File: 1464455927609.jpg (23KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464455927609.jpg
23KB, 300x225px
>>39497302
>can't afford free
>>
>>39497219
have you tried not eating like a hippo everyday?
>>
>>39497219
Go on a fast. Eat absolutely nothing but vitamin pills and salt. Do this for 30 days. If you have the willpower you will see results.
>>
>>39497219
Try to keep your meals on the healthy side. Fats aren't a huge deal as long as you are eating clean food.
Drink water, iced tea, and other drinks without added sugars or chemicals. They mess with your hormones and make weight loss harder.

Eat chicken or fish rather than red meat or pork. Try to have more fiber and leafy greens. Even just adding extra lettuce or tomatos to your sandwiches is a great start.

As for excersizing, at least try to do a little bit of cardio, you want to make sure your heart stays strong. In the evenings when it's cool, I'd recommend going on walks, bring a flashlight in case you lose track of time. It's better than waking up super early and then finishing in the heat.

Try pushups to get a little upperbody strength, even if it's just a little bit. Figure out the most amount of consecutive push ups you can do 4 sets of. For example: 14 pushups, take a break, repeat 3 more times. If you can't, then next time lower the number a bit. If you feel you could do more, increase it next time.

Good luck Anon. Any questions or tips, just let me know
>>
File: IMG_6969.gif (39KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6969.gif
39KB, 267x200px
>>39497302
>can't afford water
>can afford enough food to become fat
>>
>fatlet here
>I'm very poor

Nigger, I am literally starving for 3 days now. Literally starving. All I have had in the past 3 days was tea. I feel weak and dizzy.

You're just a lazy fucking faggot.
>>
>>39497369
>>39497461
Bad single mother who didn't regulate my diet when I was a child or encourage physical activity but now she's gone and i'm fucked monetarily.
>>39497397
Where the fuck is the free water at senpai I mean I know some places give free cups of water but I don't need just regular free water for workouts in the desert I need fucking tons of water
>>39497402
Yeah. I counter my calories and try and only eat 1500 calories a day even tho they say for weight loss you should try and do 2000 calories a day.
>>39497409
I've thought about it but I heard some people can actually fucking die from doing that.
>>39497428
Maybe i'll try and get some 0 calorie or near 0 calorie vegetables and just eat that shit for a few months
>>39497465
Difference between being poor and not having any money at all.
>>
>>39497465
If you can afford to buy rice, peanut butter, and bananas, do so. They are among the cheapest foods you can buy that also have high calorie counts. Leave you feeling full as well. Maybe get some lime juice and some pepper to make the rice more palatable in larger portions.
Check the deli or supermarket for butcher's choice meats, they are the ones that are super cheap because they are the lower quality parts of the animal or are close to expiration date.
>>
>>39497519
Holy shit you are full of excuses. Just keep being a fat fuck then.
>>
>>39497541
Where the fuck are my excuses? You mean that one thing I said at the top? Was it really my fault that i've been a fat fuck since I was 5? Come on you dumb nigger think straight.
>>
>>39497519
>>39497541
>Just keep being a fat fuck then
He's right anon. We give you great advice. I write a paragraph on what you can do, but you seem not willing to actually exercise.
You don't need fuck tons of water to go on a walk in the evening when the sun isn't beating down on you.

Get a refillable bottle or two and fill it in a damn sink! It's not a hard concept.
>>
>>39497588
>Fill it in a damn sink
Ayo but I don't want to calcify my pineal gland from flouride LMAO
>>
>>39497519
>what are sinks
>what are refillable bottles

I'm sorry that I just typed free instead of practically free. Hope your arteries clog
>>
>>39497533
I know, senpai. It's only temporary.
>>39497519
>Difference between being poor and not having any money at all.
My point is, you CANNOT excuse being fat by "I'm poor!".
You get fat when you have the means to get fat. If you have the means to get fat, you have the means to not be fat. How is that hard to realise?
>>
>>39497519
Since you don't have money now, that could help.
I have a chubby friend who told me he wants abs, so he started doing crunches.
Know why that doesn't work? He may build ab muscles, but he keeps eating chili cheese fries every night, so they'll be hidden under a cloak of fat. Abs are made in the kitchen, and you can lose weight if you stop eating a shit ton.

Listen to the fasting advice, or at least cut your intake down. How much do you weigh?
>>
Literally just eat less. That's all there is to it. You don't need to exercise at all, just eat less than you need to maintain your current weight. You claim you're eating only 1500kcal a day, but if you've only been doing it inconsistently for a week or two, you won't really see any progress. It all comes down to consistency and willpower.

Have you tried doing it for a couple of months and are you absolutely certain you've been counting correctly? Do you relapse (binge)? Are you sure you're counting literally everything? Even small snacks, drinks, sugar in coffee etc.

Do you even know how to count calories (weigh food, use calculator, look up calories for foods that don't have nutritional labels etc.)? Are you being truthful to yourself? Do you eat a piece of cake and ignore the fact you've just consumed upwards of 1000kcal? Do you underestimate the amount you eat or do you just guess the weight of the food you're eating? All of this is extremely important.

Learn a bit about nutrition, specifically about calories in foods and pay very close attention to labels.
>>
>>39497654
Yeah but I didn't get fat when I was an adult by my own money. I got fat when I was a young child and my mom never encouraged weight loss. I only realized it was a problem much later in life when I was like 18.
>>39497664
Yeah food isn't an issue for me. I guess i'll just stick to shitty vegetables for a long while see how that goes.

Recommend anything? I don't even mind eating it raw.
>>
>>39497302

What in the goddamn fuck are you talking about? Do you live in a third world shithole? How can you not "afford" water? In America it's literally pennies for gallons out of the tap.
>>
>>39497929
You don't have to eat vegetables. None of that matters. Eat things you like and make sure to track everything. Of course eating vegetables and good quality lean meat is going to make you healthier in the long run, but it's not necessary if all you care about is losing weight. All you need is a food scale, a calculator, basic knowledge about nutrition and 10 minutes spent on myfitnesspal.com or any other calorie tracking website.
>>
>>39497929
Yeah but you're fat now and you're able to not be fat now but you have a million reasons and excuses for why you're not doing it. Eat better. Drink more water. Do more cardio. Shit isn't complicated.
>>
>>39497219
Literally just eat less.
>inb4 spouting some shitty excuses like fatties always do
>>
>>39497219
Amphetamine and/or cocaine.
>>
>>39498080
oh man I should've read the thread before calling an inb4
>>39497519
You disgusting motherfuckers literally are all the same.
>>
>fat people thinking they will die from fasting
no that happens to anorexic people, you have 200lbs of fat for your body to subsist on before you die
>>
>>39498127
Fasting is not a permanent solution to fat subhumans. Once their fast is over and that's if they even last an entire day, they'll just gorge on food and eat 10000+kcal in one fucking day. That's how subhuman fat fucks are. They willingly ignore a very simple and extremely effective advice of just literally eating less and instead make up all these dumb theories and excuses to stay fat and get fatter.
Fat subhumans can only "diet" for a couple of weeks at most at which point they begin their disgusting year long feast while deluding themselves into thinking they're eating "healthy" as if that fucking means anything.

I hate fat subhumans.
>>
>>39498216
most fat people I've observed are far too addicted to food to go on a fast
>>
>>39497219
>cant afford to not eat
fat people are low IQ genetic waste
>>
>>39498238
Most can do a day or two if they're hyped to lose weigh. It's basically how most crash diets start when you're a fat fuck. Of course it's all temporary for fat subhumans. They want results now and if they don't see any they'll quit or come up with an excuse.

That's exactly why fasts are basically useless if you're a fat subhuman.
>>
>>39497219
all you have to do to lose weight is to eat less calories, no need to work out
>>
>>39497219
You'll find any excuse huh? Go swimming, train at night, splash yourself with water as you work out, cold shower, do moderate exercises for a longer time, diet, chug water
>>
>>39498451
What do you recommend. I've heard anywhere from 500-2000 calories but i've heard from some fitness nuts online that 1000 and below can be dangerous.
>>
Eat less than you do now.
Be more active than you are now.
Literally a non-problem.
>>
What an excuse actually is
>Bro i'm not gonna stop doing heroin because....uhh its the only thing that makes me happy
What an excuse isn't
>I was fat when I was a kid and recently realized it was a problem but I live in a very hot area with no AC and can't afford a lot of non floridated water but i'd be willing to cut down on calories and other methods to lose weight if I got any recommendations on what to do
Smh you /fit/lets are retarded baka
>>
>>39498504
First tell us your weight and height so I can calculate your TDEE (maintenance calories or how much your body needs to maintain your current weight). Find out what your TDEE is (approximately) and depending on how fat you are, subtract 500+ calories from that number. If your TDEE is 2500+kcal, you should eat 1500kcal a day. If it's 1500-2000kcal, you shouldn't go below 1000-1200kcal a day (800-1000kcal deficit).
An average healthy male needs around 1800-2300kcal a day to maintain his weight. It all depends on height, weight, body fat percentage and activity level.
>>
>>39498563
Buy a water filter. Ten dollars isn't a lot.
>>
>>39498563
>got any recommendations
This thread and every other thread like it are full of recommendations that are reasonable and effective. Most of the anons the recommendations are given to are working on a self fulfilling prophecy of never not being fat. See
>how 2 get gf
threads and so on
>>
File: view.jpg (9KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
9KB, 270x200px
>>39498563
>I was fat when I was a kid
Irrelevant.
>but I live in a very hot area with no AC
Completely irrelevant. You don't need to exercise to lose weight.
>can't afford a lot of non floridated water
Irrelevant. The water bullshit is a myth. No amount of water will make you magically lose fat. You need to eat less for that to happen.
>i'd be willing to cut down on calories
There you go. So what exactly is the problem? Just fucking do it.
>and other methods
There's no other method. It's either eat less, exercise or both.
>I got any recommendations on what to do
Plenty ITT.
>>
>>39498692
Fatties BTFO. You have literally no excuse, fatties.
>>
>>39498563
Health costs of consuming fluoridated water < health costs of obesity/laxatives/bulimia.
>>
>>39498622
I have a broken scale where it wont tell me the first number in the LBs but if I had to guess what that number was its probably a 3 I can't imagine it being a 2. So lets just say i'm 5'5 and 330 pounds I think. Its possible its 230 pounds uhhh lemme go on google images and see if there's a big difference or some shit. I'm not fat enough where I can't see my dick or use my legs or arms or anything like that. I just got a big belly some man tiddies and a big ass.
>>
>>39498779
>see if there's a big difference
It's about a 100lb difference anon.
>>
>>39498779
Seriously, being 300+ lbs is much worse for your health than drinking fluoridated water.
>>
>Fatass
>I'm very "poor"

I hate Americans
>>
>>39498818
but anon they can't afford 20000 calorie daily of healthy, fresh food. all they can afford is cheap food.
>>
>>39498806
Haha truuu
>>39498808
I was looking at some google image results at some people claiming to be 330 pounds and they got like really noticeable double chins which I don't have and some of them are much fatter than I look. Idk maybe its an aesthetic thing based on other factors. Lets just go with i'm 330 pounds then. How many calories do I gotta eat a day?
>>
>>39498877
1800 calories a day.

A 130 lb 5'5" male has normal BMI (21.6).
TDEE given those metrics and assuming sedentary status is 1800 calories.
>>
>>39498779
>I'm not fat enough where I can't see my dick or use my legs or arms or anything like that
Then it's probably 230lbs. Still very fat for 5'5", you're obese. Your TDEE is anywhere from 2000kcal to 2300kcal, most likely closer to 2300kcal. You can safely eat 1200-1400kcal a day for half a year or so which is exactly what you should do.
There, that's all the advice you need. It's all up to you from now on.
>>
No comment in regards to what you wrote, but "fatlet" is kind of a misnomer.
>>
>>39498877
100lbs is a huge difference and I can't believe you can't provide us with an accurate number. 330lbs at 5'5" is extremely fat. At 330lbs, you probably can't even move around properly.
I say just eat 1200kcal a day for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. At 1200kcal a day you should be losing about 1.5 to 2.5 lbs a week. At 1500-1600kcal you should be losing about 1-1.5lbs a week.
>>
If you're really fat, just cutting sugar drinks (coke, pepsi, non 100% juices) to zero should make you lose really nice amount of fat.

The less fat you have, the harder it is to get rid of.
>>
Bottom line is your tdee is anywhere from 2000 to 2500kcal depending on if you're 330 lbs or 220 lbs. Eat at a 1000kcal deficit for a while (eat 1100-1300kcal a day, it's safe because you're obese) and see how that goes. As >>39499112 said, you'll lose about 2lbs a week and probably a lot more your first couple of weeks.
>>
>living in the desert
>somehow fat
Just grab a gallon of water and go outside for a nice long walk.
>>
>>39499038
>>39499112
Yeah sorry I just love in a shithole. I can show you a picture of my scale its literally broken exactly where the first number would be in the hundreds. Yeah I guess 230 pounds makes more sense. My arms look normal, can see my dick, don't have a double chin just got that mad fucking fupa and ass.

That's not that bad then prob just gotta lose 100 pounds. Could prob do that in 10 months to a year maybe even less depending on how it goes. Thanks for the help tho. I'll just eat low calorie shit like tuna and lettuce. Believe or not that shit tastes amazing to me.
>>
>>39499477
Live in a shithole* Oregano grammar correction pls don't mute for 2 seconds
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.