[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Add """fembot""" from a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498829170424.png (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498829170424.png
45KB, 600x600px
>She invites me to a discord channel
>mfw it's literally her own personal beta orbiter channel with at least 14 retards all desperately vying for her attention
>Despite this she seems to be focusing on me
>Realize she is just trying to get me attached before moving on to the next sad sap
>Immediately block her and leave the channel

Dodged a huge bullet there.

Reminder to not fall for the """fembot""" meme. To any girl who spends a lot of time online, guys are nothing more than an expendable source of attention and validation.
>>
>>39497053
was it opal? if not, who?
>>
File: 1501217534635.png (904KB, 5000x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1501217534635.png
904KB, 5000x2808px
>>39497053
>Expecting anything but normies from discord
>>
I'd love to know what it's like to be her in that scenario.

The concept just seems fascinating to me, one person surrounded by 10+ people who would openly suck up to them and do whatever they ask, but not out of fame or money or shit like that, but just wanting to fuck her (and her having the easy no with just the fact that they only know her online anyway).

Must be fun for her.
>>
>>39497155
idk, that would make me uncomfortable.
I can't even keep up with 1 person, let alone 15+
>>
>>39497174
Thing is, you don't have to "keep up" with them. As a roastie on the internet you don't have to contribute anything to any sort of interaction you may have. If the guy isn't willing to initiate and carry every conversation and activity, there's 20 guys lined up who will.
>>
>>39497053
That's hilarious dude. It's hard to imagine being a woman on /r9k/, you could ask for a nice boy to eat and there would be betas lining up.
>>
>>39497053
Stopped reading there. Don't do this and you'll be good.
>>
File: 1501683428729.jpg (52KB, 662x664px) Image search: [Google]
1501683428729.jpg
52KB, 662x664px
>>39497053
hahahahha holy shit that's hilarious
when the fuck are the mods going to step up and ban these fucking roasties already? No other board has this much blatant "Im also a girl! teehee don't bother me silly boys ;)" drivel being thrown around. every 3 threads theres at least one "im a girl btw"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.