[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live alone >get a roomie >is a fat fuck, whatever,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: chubchik4.jpg (33KB, 604x292px) Image search: [Google]
chubchik4.jpg
33KB, 604x292px
>live alone
>get a roomie
>is a fat fuck, whatever, he does not really bother me
>let him use my water boiler, thermopot, whatever you ameritards call that thing that boils water really fast
>sitting in my room, time is 22:00
>hear this humming sound coming from room mates room
>after 2 mins hear a loud ding
>find out he has kept a microwave in his room and not in the shared kitchen
>500% mad

how do i revenge?
>>
>>39496851
Make sweet love to his anus.
>>
You just found out why he stays a fat fuck.
>>
the room where the microwave is secured with an abloy classic pin tumbler lock, im thinking i could break in and fuck his microwave up, microwave it with forks in and shit, smash the waveguide or something.
>>
>>39496958
Why? What do you want to accomplish by this? Just because he has a microwave he won't share with some fucking roommates? Hell, I'd have my own private kitchen if given to opportunity. Go and buy yourself your own microwave.
>>
>>39496994
i dont need an microwave, i cook everything with a stove
>>
>>39496851
you're taking this way too personally
>>
>>39497010
So what's the issue familia
>>
>>39497094
im willing to sacrifice and share the thermopot but this fat bastard thinks i cant be trusted with access to his microwave

it pisses me off
>>
File: 1501794445868.png (365KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501794445868.png
365KB, 863x1080px
>>39496958
>sperging out over a fucking microwave
what are you even doing my nigga?
>>
>>39497127
Just tell him he should share his microwave if he wants to continue using your shit. Why do you have to be so fucking autistic about it?
>>
>>39497094
Famiglio, the issue here is that this fat bumbling fuckarooni broke his trust. Op here lets his roommate use his facilities and yet Sally's fat retarded cousin couldn't even offah to share his microwave. There's no way OP here can just fuhgeddaboudit
>>
Just confront him all cool and be like 'what's with the microwave mate? why not in the kitchen? what if i needed to use it?'
>>
>>39497150
no he allready crossed the line and there is no coming back
>>
>>39497172
Just hide your shit in your room and say he can't use it Tf
>>
>>39496851
Be an adult and ask him to not do that :^)
>>
I've never heard of anyone having a microwave in their rooms? Where you from OP?
>>
Don't do any revenge. Just confront him and ask him about it. If he's an alright person then he'll share it without there being any issues.

>>39497167
>what if i needed to use it?
Don't phrase it this way. It implies a sense of entitlement.
>>
>>39497167
>giving OP advice like he's a sane person
He'll probably kill his fat roommate for a slight like leaving the empty toilet roll unchanged or some insane shit.
Fatty shouldn't have trusted an aspie, RIP.
>>
File: ldnoChWB5Ic.jpg (34KB, 504x392px) Image search: [Google]
ldnoChWB5Ic.jpg
34KB, 504x392px
Cyka why did you take my photo?
Blyad, you even cropped it.
>>
File: IMG_20170903_225035.jpg (618KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_225035.jpg
618KB, 1200x1600px
>>39497217
finland

pic related, my favorite cheese
>>
>>39497225
no he is past redemption

he needs to be punished
>>
>>39496851
Holy fuck. In 1998 I did a study abroad semester in Leicester, UK and in Mary Gee Houses, Block CC, this exact fucking thing happened. Shout out to you, senpai.
>>
>>39496851
>various water heaters that always stay clean and rinse themselves by virtue of using them
>microwave that you will neglect to clean ever because it's not yours
>equivalent items
costanza.jpg
>>
Cut the entire power cable off the microwave.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.