[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you lose the urge to jack off in nofap? I'm 4 days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1503237990282.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1503237990282.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
When do you lose the urge to jack off in nofap? I'm 4 days in and they won't go.
>>
After a week and a half it used to be for me but it will go away, its just your addiction craving more
>>
>he fell for the nofap meme

Just masturbate you fucking degenerate.
>>
It will probably never go away entirely. That said, it's just like breaking a habit. Your body is accustomed to frequent masturbation, so just like a glutton will need to fight urges to eat, you'll need to fight against the urges to masturbate. It will get easier in time. I bet in two weeks you'll have noticably less urges. You'll still experience intense attacks of temptation, but they will become less and less frequent.
>>
>>39497165
nofap is literally only good for making it feel better by waiting a few days in between.
>>
the only thing nofap is good for is getting prostate cancer.
>>
>>39497459
Fapping is gravely degenerate. If people didn't know that inside, you wouldn't have degenerates like you in every single no-fap thread trying to justify their disgusting behavior to everyone else. If it is perfectly okay, then what do you have to prove?

>>39497478
That's a myth. Just because a weak correlation is found in some study doesn't mean that no-fap is even an indirect cause of prostate cancer. There are so many other factors at play.
>>
>>39497833
>doing something completely natural and healthy is degenerate
the only people who believe in nofap are manchildren who had a masturbation addiction
>>
>4 days

Top kek that's nothing

I am in 35 days and I had 2 erotic dreams in a row, and I wake up with a raging boner every morning
>>
File: 1501555784772.jpg (31KB, 509x625px)
1501555784772.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>39497925
>tfw literally never had a sexual dream before
Is it because I daydream about sex too much
>>
>>39498024
Stop masturbating you fucking dumbass
>>
>>39497165
>>39497910

Brehs

I am pretty sure nofap is killing my gyno, no joke

I can tell its smaller, I am 26 years old, nothing else worked

When you orgasm you release prolactin in your blood, which is a protein responsible for milk production in females
>>
>>39496548
when you stop being a teenager
>>
>>39498024
Ha, I remember dreaming I was having sex with a woman and felt like it was real
>>
>>39498077
Doing nofap just to do nofap is a different story, though. If nofap is getting rid of your gyno, keep doing it.
>>
>>39498068
I don't even jerk it that much man, I've never been addicted. I usually only do it when I really feel like it, randomly. Most often I do it is like once a week, but I can go longer and I've done nofap for like 6 months before.
>>
>>39497910
Again, if it's not degenerate, why do you need to justify yourself to us? Do you get similarly upset if people decide to stop watching anime or to stop growing a beard? If it's really an indifferent matter, why do you feel that everyone must not only approve of your behavior, but masturbate along with you?

You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>39498024
I wouldn't assume you haven't. You only remember your dreams if you awake before they fully end.
>>
>>39496548
Those urged won't go away unless you chop your balls off. Nofap is about controlling your urges not eliminating them
>>
>>39498464
I don't give a fuck if you don't masturbate again in your life, it's you trying to get people to start nofap for no reason.

Also, your "proof" that I'm wrong is laughable. You can only use the "justify yourself" argument if you start justifying yourself on something completely unrelated to the topic at hand. In this case, the topic is related, and I am simply making a rebuttal to your statement. And I'm not talking to "you guys," I'm talking to you, the manchild who couldn't keep his hand out of his pants, that overcompensates by doing nofap
>>
>>39496548
I managed to go one month after MANY false starts. The hardest days for me were always, like you could set your calendar to it, day 1 (obvious), Day 4 (for some reason), Day 12, and finally Day 30 (because you've gone a whole month and you feel the hubris that you can just have one fap and you'll be alright because you're cured/ "above it" now - though of course you're not).

>>39497407

I remember there was a passage in I Am Legend where the protagonist said he'd lost his sex drive completely after he lost his wife and he was alone in the world (literally) but that wasn't the case for me after 30 days. I actually had an erection mid piss after three weeks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.