[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to realize that women aren't even the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1489988504307.jpg (63KB, 700x930px) Image search: [Google]
1489988504307.jpg
63KB, 700x930px
I'm starting to realize that women aren't even the real enemy. They're too dumb and simple minded to be in control of anything. Women are just the puppets of the real enemy. The real enemy is the white knights who enable and encourage their behavior.

Think about all the times some vapid roastie bitch insulted you, and when you retaliated, a platoon of white knights rushed to her defense and berated you for being mean to her.

Think about all the times you were simply telling a woman the truth and her valiant white knights chastised you for not walking on egg shells around her and treating her like a delicate flower.

Think about those same white knights who said far worse things to you, and when you got angry, they laughed and told you to stop being so sensitive.

All of this is their fault. Society is in decay and it's because of the white knight
>>
File: 1477059221650m.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477059221650m.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
Bump

I know a girl who is sort of a stereotypical feminist SJW type. She once confessed that deep down she wishes she could be a traditional 50s housewife, but that she feels guilty about it because it's not what a feminist is supposed to want.

Eventually you realize that feminism does not liberate women. It enslaves them and keeps them from their natural, traditional roles.

Women have been brainwashed so much that the natural seems evil to them.

This is the world that the white knight has created.
>>
I was wondering what your thoughts on my epiphany are
>>
feminism is the product of too much peace time. Nobody cared about womans rights back then because we were too busy with our real problems. Fuck we need another devastating world war.
>>
>>39497854
Come on Kimmy give us the nukies
>>
>>39496900
Doesn't she realize that she can be both a feminist and still be a housewife?

Isn't that the point? That she gets the freedom to choose?
>>
True
What now? It's not something you can fight.
>>
>>39496373
there wouldn't be that many whiteknights if it wasn't for hookup culture and internet
girls used to date guys in their proximity now they have unlimited choice of Chads
beta guys know they cant keep up so they try being sneaky as a "nice guys" in hopes of success
you can't really blame them for trying
>>
>>39496900
I don't feel any natural role. I feel very detached from society and social expectations. I'd rather spend my time traveling the world and to do that I need a good career for the money.
>>
>>39497854
Not being able to have autonomy is a real problem. Even if there was another world war I'd still think this about myself. I wouldn't feel guilt.
>>
>>39498185
t. brainwashed roastie idiot :^)
>>
>>39496373
>guys its not womens fault they're so shit, its actually males who's to blame
lol fuck off.
>>
>>39497854
feminism existed during both world wars and in britain they'd hand white feathers to men who wasn't fighting, basically calling them cowards and shaming them into the draft offices.
>>
File: 1502241952366.jpg (110KB, 900x600px)
1502241952366.jpg
110KB, 900x600px
>>39499186
You're falling for the modern mistake of believing that women are intelligent, self aware adults like you and me. In reality they are more like blind, simple minded children.

Women today are trash and that's because beta white knights have allowed - even encouraged - them to be. The natural role of the woman is to be the man's servant. When the man fails to discipline her properly, what you get is the situation we find ourselves in today.

When a poorly trained dog misbehaves, you don't blame the dog. You blame the owner for failing to train it properly.
>>
>>39499398
and who do you blame for giving women rights?
and i don't thing aegon the conqueror and his sister wives are a good example as his wives were ''stronk womyn dragonriders n shieet''
>>
>>39499572
>and who do you blame for giving women rights?
White knights obviously. You think women just earned those rights themselves? Any rights that women have, they only have because men allow it. If men wanted to, we could end women's rights today and turn them into slaves and they would be powerless to stop it.

>as his wives were ''stronk womyn dragonriders n shieet''
Yeah but the picture is very aesthetic
>>
>>39499672
so when women made marriage a joke which gave them huge benefits from its ending you blame men for not stopping them?
by your logic a woman is basically raped every time she has sex because she cannot be held responsible for her actions.
>>
>>39499398
No, it's you who is falling for the mistake of thinking that women are predictable machines. You are blinding yourself to the true source of the problem by ignoring that women can and do think just like you do.
Think of society as a cool gaming rig. If your monitor is displaying funny colors and you dismiss any problem in the monitor because "lol, no. The image is streamed from the PC, so the problem is the graphics card", you'll never be able to find the problem in your screen.
>>
>>39499734
Show me an intelligent woman then. Go ahead.
>>
>>39499757
You guys do realize its just a simple google search
>>
>>39499398
I'd react harshly to you trying to discipline me. Why should I want to be man's servant? What's in it for ME?
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px)
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>>39497957
>beta guys know they cant keep up so they try being sneaky as a "nice guys" in hopes of success
>you can't really blame them for trying
Yes I can and do blame them. There's no law that says you have to be a pathetic fucking loser to try to have sex. It is possible to overcome your base instincts and be at peace with being a KHHV. White knights have no excuse. They are an embarassment to men.

You guys might accuse me of being an equally pathetic virgin, but I'll gladly keep my dignity over being a servile little cuck for sex.
>>
>>39498980
Aren't you trying to brainwash me into going for YOUR interests and not MINE?
>>
>>39500054
I'm gonna laugh at women of my generation when they decide to go with misogynistic pricks just to counter their "brainwashing". I'm gonna laugh as I do whatever I want and they have to grovel at males like you.
>>
File: 1491079612780.jpg (8KB, 180x180px)
1491079612780.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>39500054
>There's no law
there is you dumb roast
it states "lmao get laid already by any means neccessary you homo"
>>
>>39500051
>I'd react harshly to you trying to discipline me.
Oooh I'm so scared. What are you going to do about it, Stacy? Men better watch out.

Dumb bitch
>>
>>39500051
>What's in it for ME?
not being a completely useless excuse of a person whos sole quality is chest fat and a hole between your legs which is basically obsolete by the time you are 40.
>>
>>39500190
If I'm going to be obsolete by the time I'm 40 it makes sense to be a career woman to give me something to have self esteem about. Talk about female aging only made me not want to be traditional. I'll turn 40 either way.
>>
>>39500152
I can get downright psychotic. I'm not a dumb bitch. I'm the bitch of your nightmares. Get it straight.
>>
>>39500051
>What's in it for ME?
>ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEWHAT'S IN IT FOR ME MUH VAGINA MUH VAGINA MUH VAGINA YOU HAVE TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP ME AND IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP ME YOU'RE A MYSOGINYST SEXIST SHITLORD

The 21st century woman
>>
>>39500305
What about YOUR selfishness? The selfishness that males should get control over their lives but not females.
>>
>>39500253
career women without families kill themselves more than married women.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-522428/Being-unmarried-makes-woman-higher-suicide-risk.html
and its basically a matter of time before men stop marrying women.
that would leave you without anything going for you in life, no merit and without a pussy pass.
staying traditional could give you a permanent place in peoples lives as a mother and later grandmother.
>>
File: 1487478490484.jpg (217KB, 600x596px)
1487478490484.jpg
217KB, 600x596px
>>39500343
>The selfishness that males should get control over their lives but not females.
Men built civilization. We decide how it's run. As inferiors, what you women think you want means nothing. You should be grateful we let you exist.
>>
>>39500432
Because those women were pressured into it. Now the pressure is the opposite only the women who really want it will go for it and will be happy in the end.

Men here hate white knighs so there wouldn't be a pussy pass among them either way. Many of them also take no issue with hitting women in the name of equality. They want equality when it comes to hitting women but not when it comes to them following their dreams.
>>
>>39500571
If what I think means nothing to you, none of your values, your feelings, or your desires mean anything to me. I laugh at these females who counter their "brainwashing" by accepting subservience.
>>
>>39500190
and also I don't care about my use to "society". I don't feel much of an emotional connection to it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.