[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the reason you hate other people with your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1504375561549.jpg (621KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1504375561549.jpg
621KB, 1000x1334px
Daily reminder that the reason you hate other people with your hobbies is because you hate yourself, and you haven't admitted/realized it yet.
That's right, you're a nu-male weeb, video game loving faggot too, anon.
>>
File: discoveringcandy.jpg (34KB, 590x220px) Image search: [Google]
discoveringcandy.jpg
34KB, 590x220px
But I like people that play autistic games most of the time.
>>
>>39496074
you actually started this argument against yourself
>>
>>39496074
I only hate casuals, shonenfags, assfaggots players and tourneyfags in general, and I'm none of those things, plenty people are none of those things.
>>
I need more enriching hobbies, like negging depressed people on an anime imageboard
>>
>>39496303
You hate all those people because they have social aspects to their hobbies that you can never hope to achieve
>>
>>39496074
She'd be pretty hot if she wasn't so.... white. She literally looks like a corpse due to how little color she has.
>>
I hate other people with my hobbies because they're annoying and are either casual or don't hide their power levels and end up being too awkward

I'm in the awful self-aware middle between full blown autist and normal person
>>
Most people whose hobbies are mainly anime and video games tend to be awful, awful people. I'm no exception.
>>
>>39496368
I do. What's your point? I hate normalfags. Full stop.
>>
>>39496405
You hate them because you failed to become one.
You understand that they lead much better lives than you and you're jealous
>>
>>39496369
That's exactly what makes her hot imo
>>
>>39496369
Jealous roastie of the day
>>
>>39496466
And? What's the point you're trying to make?
>>
>>39496528
You lead a sad life and you should probably work on it
>>
>>39496369
i would worship every squire mm of that flat snow white belly.
>>
>>39496547
It's only sad to you. I feel fine. You should try being more focused on yourself. Turn that lens inward, normalfag.
>>
Yum look at that belly
>>
>>39496368
No, casuals fuel bad practices and trends with their careless spending and if left unchecked, ruin communities. Shonenfags more or less overlap with casuals. Assfaggots players, on a personal level what I hate most about them is that pretty much every single one I know has done the
>"I only play for fun, I don't take it seriously lol, nothing wrong with assfaggots"
>some time later
>"FUCK THAT FUCKING TEAM AFTER CARRYING EVERYONE LIKE I ALWAYS DO THEY STILL FUCK IT UP FUCKING FUCK WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS PLANET WHO CAN PLAY THIS GAME WELL"
or
>5000 hours and several hundred shekels spent on item skins later
>"baww X and Y"
routine. On a larger scale, money being sunk into a total fucking waste branch of games. Entertainment it is categorically, but people playing assfaggots are not entertained, they have brief moments of fun and hours of frustration mixed with boredom. They'd be better off playing cowadoody or any other shit popular game except CS, CS is somehow the exact same as any assfaggot in this regard. Tourneyfags are wastes of space,
>'hey let's take this game designed to entertain people and make it less fun so that we can compete "fairly", ie. not how the game was intended to be played'
and then, developers
>'hey we could focus on making a good game, but WHAT ABOUT ESPORTS? WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO DESIGN OUR GAME WITH ESPORTS IN MIND?'
Come to think of it, twitch should also be added here for similar reasons.
>>
>>39496369
It's a trap btw.
>>
>>39496871
If it is that's a super impressive stomach and they deserve to be a girl
>>
File: asuka girl 2.jpg (75KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
asuka girl 2.jpg
75KB, 640x800px
>>39496074
Do you guys think pic related and and OP's post are the same girl ?
>>
>>39497040
/g/ has been launching a man hunt over the last few days over that unsauceable pic and they've found nothing so far.
It's basically impossible at this point.
And no, your pic isn't related
>>
>>39497095
epicanthic folds seem to be the same though.
>>
>>39496074
>and you haven't admitted/realized it yet.
Dont think so pal
>>
>>39496160
>dwarf fortress
>autistic
How
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.