[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I move to Toronto ? What to look for in an apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1489858058214.png (1MB, 1658x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1489858058214.png
1MB, 1658x1418px
Should I move to Toronto ? What to look for in an apartment and neighborhood ?
>>
>>39496060
From where faggot?
How are you supposed to give an answer to that question?
>>
>>39496060
Why move to Toronto, when Vancouver is much better?
>>
Don't move to Canada, the prime minister is beyond retarded and taxes are crazy here. If you do move here move to a comfy neighborhood in Halifax. Halifax is the only city in this country I would consider living in. (besides Montreal, if I was french)
>>
>>39496107
>>39496651

because I already live around the GTA and I will soon be done with uni. ( I already had my own place before but now I guess it will be for real and permanent )

Halifax seems comfy but doesn't seems like it has a lot of jobs. Vancouver is too expensive. and what is so great about Montreal
>>
>>39496107
I lived in the Vancouver area and I would not recommend it to anybody. Now I live further south/east, and it's way better.

If you're going to move to Canada, and it's not inside BC, you're making a huge mistake.
>>
>>39496731
Montreal is the best if you can speak french good enough. I lived about 4 hours north of Halifax my entire life and you are dead on about the jobs, the liberals have quite literally put thousands out of work. Vancouver is a drug ridden shithole, would not recommend. If you can move to the states ASAP, Boston would be my go to if I had a relatively good degree, (tons of employment opportunities, great city, tons of colleges nearby, hot chicks.)
>>
>>39496901
If you can move to the states do it ASAP.*
is what I meant to say
>>
>>39496901

but whats so great about montreal ? also I can't
>>
Toronto is where dreams go to die
>>
>>39496651
America isn't much better, what with a retarded cheeto as the potus
>>
>>39496060
Don't come to Toronto.
Housing is overpriced, it's filled with degenerates, and has a normie meme for a PM.
It's a Canadian San Francisco.
>>
>>39499745
He would have the same PM anywhere he moved in the country.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.