[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be depraved enough to have a vampire gf if in return

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1504162236579[2].jpg (190KB, 862x805px) Image search: [Google]
1504162236579[2].jpg
190KB, 862x805px
Would you be depraved enough to have a vampire gf if in return you needed to let her suck a little bit of your blood every day?
>>
>>39495909
I don't think that it's depraved to do that. Unless she's using you only for your blood.
>>
>>39495909
Why not help her find victims, instead?
>>
File: 5aa.png (10KB, 442x414px) Image search: [Google]
5aa.png
10KB, 442x414px
>tfw no qt vampire gf
>>
I am uninterested in the girlfriend part, but I would let a vampire feed on me if
1. It did not kill me
And
2. She would give me accurate information about the supernatural
>>
File: airi-suzuki-04502168.jpg (1MB, 2000x2920px) Image search: [Google]
airi-suzuki-04502168.jpg
1MB, 2000x2920px
>>39495909
this is literally the plot of rosario + vampire

pic related, what moka prolly looks like irl with pink hair tho
>>
File: 1435970824744.png (747KB, 770x712px) Image search: [Google]
1435970824744.png
747KB, 770x712px
>>39495909

Heck yeah I would.

If being a vampire was good i'd also want her to change me eventually.
>>
>>39496118
>i don't know how to cook anymore
>implying vampires don't make blood pancakes and blood cookies, like certain /cgl/ posters used to
>>
>>39495909
Yeah, sounds cute.
>>
Nah. If she wants the succ she gets the stakk.
>>
>>39495909
only if she sucks it from muh dicc
>>
>>39495909
y-yes pls

oragami
>>
>guys have to be 10/10, 6ft tall, 8in dick, get paid $100k+ and be famous to get girls
>girls can literally be a bloodsucking monster and still get guys
Really gets the psionic forces firing.
>>
File: 4.jpg (120KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
120KB, 500x611px
>>39495909
Of course. I want a vampire qt
>>
>>39495909
Only if it's World of Darkness rules and I become her ghoul and she doesn't abandon me.
>>
>>39495909
No. I don't like pain and having someone bite me would hurt too much.
>>
>>39495909
I don't care about vampirism.
But if she looked like pic in OP, no.
Piercings aside from earlobe = degenerate.
>>
No, I would execute her. Vampires are undead abominations.
>>
>>39495909
I was driving home an hour ago and I realised that Let The Right One In is actually a commentary on gender relations.

So yeah a vampire gf is figuratively the same as a regular gf.
>>
>>39497903
They have some kind of venom or something that numbs the area and makes you calm.
>>
>>39497660
inb4 vampire cuck
>>
>>39498466
I think >>39495952 is more vampire cuck
>>
>>39495909
Fucking yes duh. A vampire gf could make me immortal hopefully, and I'd love to have a monster gf. I'm afraid of sharp objects piercing my skin but The positives outweigh the negatives.
>>
>>39496217
>Willing to sacrifice his body in pursuit of forbiden knowledge
Careful now, that is the same road that leads to becoming a lich
>>
>>39498635
Being a lich would be even cooler. IMMORTALITY man. Anything for immortality. especially if it is reversible, such as in a lich's case.
>>
>>39495909
sounds pretty hot, why not?
>>
>>39495909
Who she, guys?
>>
>>39498863
i dunno probably just some cosplayer
>>
>>39495909
why is that even a question, of course you dweeb
>>
>>39498863
Her name is @/newdll on insta, kinda of an old photo but she's a qt cosplayer
>>
>>39495909
it depends on a lot of things, for example.
>is she a demon/mystical being or just a kind of human that didn't evolved from apes?
if she's a demon/mystical being then i don't see that happening, my family has been exorcists/demonologists for hundreds (if not thousands) of years, so she would probably die if she gets close to me.
>Would i be cursed in any way if i let her suck my blood?
Same as the other one, also, i wouldn't want to be cursed
>How much blood does she need?
I'm a hungry skeleton, so if she takes too much of my blood i would probably die in a week.
>>
>>39500046
God bless you, thanks.
>>
>>39500255

that's cool. Do you have super powers?
>>
>>39500255
>my family has been schizophrenics for hundreds (if not thousands) of years
>>
Yeah man. I secretly always dream of a world where humans and vampires live side by side
>>
>>39495909

It wouldn't last. She would want to go to vampire clubs and dance and shit, but I'd be tired all the time because of anemia and just wanna sleep.

Plus, I love garlic.
>>
File: Jeanette_voerman.jpg (418KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanette_voerman.jpg
418KB, 1024x768px
>>39495909
tfw no malkavian vamp gf
>>
>>39501014
Not that i'm aware of, the tradition kinda died a few generations ago, my grandparents and my mom still knew their stuff, but they didn't kept the tradition.
The only things that i know are how to revert some curses, how to fuck up a witch, how to make some imps real fucking angry, and very little about how to start an exorcism.
Also, my mom implied that she did something to me and my brother to "protect us" from those things and to "kept us away" from them, but never said exactly what.

>>39501403
Calm your autism, if we are supposing that vampires(mystical beings/demons) exist, then we're also supposing that everything that's related to them is real as well, so if that were the case then me having a relationship with a vampire is pretty much impossible.
>>
>>39501898

cast a spell to protect me and help me find gf please anon kun
>>
>>39501898
>if we are supposing
but this thread isn't the only time you've actually considered the "tradition" in your family, based on your comment to other anon
i'm serious about schizophrenia. you may want to look into it.
>>
>>39495909
no. i wouldn't want one even if one came up to me and offered to be my gf. they just want my blood, are needy and can't go out during the daylight kinda like me
>>
>>39495909
As long as I don't die or feel like I'm dieing that sounds pretty cozy
But don't you become a vamp after being bitten?
>>
>>39502077
The rules wildly fluctuating upon who's writing the fiction. I'm assuming in this case no.
>>
>>39501965
As i said, the tradition kinda died with my mom. Also, even if i knew how to do that, i don't think that i would have any effect, since well... magic is not real.

>>39501980
>but this thread isn't the only time you've actually considered the "tradition" in your family, based on your comment to other anon
I see why you think that, but if come from a lineage of exorcists and weird shit like that, those things will inevitably end up being something you talk with your parents, it's no secret for me or my brother that our family did those things, neither of us believe that magic is real or something like that, but we still wanted to know shit like "why everyone in the family (except for us) was taught this or that?", the things that i know about the tradition (what i told the other anon), were things that i heard from stories from other family members.
My family is in general pretty normal but when it comes to mystical shit, is like asking /a/ about evangelion.
>>
>>39502108
>neither of us believe that magic is real or something like that
ohhh ok, that's different. yeah wanting to know family stuff is different than
>guyz im totally gonna be a necromancer cause i inherited it
, apologies.
>>
Yes
>you will never have a beautiful vampire gf
>you never have any sort of gf
>>
>>39502105
Then like, how does one become a vampire? Being bitten by a vampire lord? Participating in a ritual?
>>
>>39495909
I'd let her suck my dick alright ;^)
>>
>>39495909
Normal girlfriends suck the life out of you so this seems better and way cooler
>>
>implying i wouldnt enslave her and make her turn me into one of her
>implying i wouldnt sell my soul to satan to be a vampire.
Fuck the girl man being a vampire is the shit.
>>
>>39502108
what country anon are your descendants and yourself from anon?
>>
>>39502482
My mother's family were from all over europe and asia, they never stayed in a place for too long, they usually were monks/priests or well simply versed in a lot of things from religion and things like that.
I'm currently from south america, i'm not going to tell exactly which country, but i'm currently living in one of the southern countries of south america.
>>
>>39502177
In this particular case I can't say for sure. But I think that you can conclude that it isn't from just a bite from the OP.
So I think you would just have to ask her (aka OP) to know for sure.
>>
>implying that's not my fetish, originally
>>
>>39497660
>willingly becoming a ghoul to a vampire
She'll become bored of you in about fifty years, and when that happens, enjoy your instant aging.
>>
File: 1503601132372.png (118KB, 404x441px) Image search: [Google]
1503601132372.png
118KB, 404x441px
>>39495909
depends how much blood are we talking here
>>
Hell yeah man. I want a woman where we cut each other and fuck on peoples corpses after we butcher them
>>
>>39503620
>tfw no erotophonophile bf
>>
>>39495909
Sure

After I ram my hard wooden rod inside her spasming body
>>
>>39503543
I could live with that. Maybe I'd be turned. Not likely, but if not, it's a better life than normal. Maybe I could have kids as a ghoul, and then be turned one day and turn all of them as adults. Though they'd probably diablerize me one day.
>>
>>39503769
>Maybe I'd be turned
And then the vampire convinces you to do the vinculum with her, and you agree because you're completely enthralled with her, and what's next, anon? You literally become her thrall and you're screwed.

No, better stay out of this deal altogether. Besides, do you want to live in constant fear that a hunter will track you down and endlessly torture you in order to get information on your mistress out of you? Fuck that.

>werewolf gf > vampire gf
>>
>>39503838
You've convinced me. Thanks for the (You)s and I will be wary when I meet my Vampire gf not to become her ghoul.
>>
I'd piss myself

I'm absolutely terrified of vampires
>>
>>39495909
I would if it was that girl.
>>
>>39503647
I would be yours but sadly I doubt you're a woman or British
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.