[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you little sister was a NEET and wanted you take care of her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1470103495960.jpg (267KB, 1280x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1470103495960.jpg
267KB, 1280x1376px
If you little sister was a NEET and wanted you take care of her lazy butt forever, would you?
>>
if she is older than 20 then no.
>>
>>39494920
I don't believe in supporting neets.
>>
>>39494920
While my sister is older, she acts like she's younger. Hell fucking no. I get enraged almost daily that my parents will likely never kick her out of the house.
>>
No, what do I get out of it? Sounds like a money sink. If a family member asked me to take care of them for the rest of my life I wouldn't associate them as family anymore. For a short period of time of course.
>>
I barely take care of myself. I can't afford to take care of someone else.
Besides, I don't even like my sister to be honest.
>>
Nah i don't have any money. And i'd never support a neet
>>
>>39494920
Yes, of course I would. Cute imoutos are for protecting.
>>
I don't have a little sister. Is she as cute as Umaru? If she is then yes I would, being a hikiNEET would be the only way for her to avoid becoming a slut, I don't want that for my lil sis.
>>
Only if she'd let me molest her a little bit occasionally.
>>
>>39494920
>living off of government benefits
>"i want to mooch off of your meager income"
>"you have your own income sis"
>"but im lazy and want more money"
>"no dice sis"
Yeah no
>>
File: IMG_1565.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>39494920
>sibling
I WILL NEVER KNOW THIS FEEL, FUUUUUCK!
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (72KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
72KB, 512x768px
>>39494920
I wouldn't give my sister anything in this life. We both have access to our parents account if something happens to them..in the event of their death I'm going to rush to go clean out all their accounts and boxes. Mom and dad take all are of her even now. She's being moved back home cuz she only works 3 days a month for the hospital but since she has head aches they can't fire her. She's more than useless in every since of the word and on top of that she always would manipulate me as a child and she tries it now as an adult and it doesn't work anymore. I have no love for her even though she claims to love me (may be a result of watching me from a baby) but if worse comes to worse I'll let her drown in her own consequences.
>>
>>39494920
If I get to fuck her and she stays /fit/, probably
>>
>>39494920
no, you fucking weirdo

origifjmag
>>
File: 1497740225433.webm (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497740225433.webm
25KB, 1280x720px
>>39494920
I'm a lazy NEET myself.
>tfw no big sis to take care of me
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (273KB, 954x1434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
273KB, 954x1434px
>>39495476
Just as well sisters are useless. They don't do much of anything then want to pull the we are family card. You're better off without one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.