[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys go for plastic surgery if you think look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1589.png (1MB, 1096x725px) Image search: [Google]
1589.png
1MB, 1096x725px
Why don't you guys go for plastic surgery if you think look is everything and the reason for your miserability?
>>
>>39494810
I'm sure most of these guys simply forgot that they were rich and could do just that.
>>
>>39494810
Nice to know the plastic surgery worked on the tiles in the background
>>
>>39494885
Kek I think those are curtains in the 2nd pic
>>
>>39494810
That's one shitty shoop
>>
You'd need some major surgery to fix his middle face to make it like the second pic. It's doable but I wouldn't want to do it.
>>
>>39494810
I did actually get my eyes lasered
Highly recommended btw lads I can see shit miles away
Worth every wagiebux I blew on it
>>
>>39494810
Extremely expensive, painful, risks to fuck you up beyond remedy and make you worse than what you are, I also prefer full natural for both myself and other people and dislkike even makeup.
>>
>>39494999
>tfw optician told me my cornea isn't thick enough to get laser eye surgery
Fucking sucks. Forever reliant on contact lenses. How am I supposed to go innawoods now?
>>
>>39494999
Been considering this one. I'm so near sighted people think I'm far sighted and need reading glasses.

What's the procedure like? Do they put you to sleep? Is it painful after? I have a really bad flinch when anything comes near my eye, so the concept of eye surgery fucks with me.
>>
>>39495224
You're awake and it's extremely uncomfortable.
Yeah you don't want to flinch.
I flinched when they did one eye and it left a gigantic striated bruise. Visions slightly better in the eye I didn't flinch on.

20/20 Vs better than 20/20.

I'll tell you about the procedure when I get home in an hour if the threads still here.
>>
>>39494885
Fucking lost it kekrk
>>
>>39494810
You'd have to go to South Korea to get a decent, natural looking one. Which would be expensive as fuck.
>>
>>39495261
Why not get a little bit drunk before so you don't flinch?
>>
>>39496352
They use anesthetics on your eyes but you still feel things.
Whole shebang is, you lie on the table, the surgeon slices the top layer of your eye off with a wire loop thing, then they point the laser at you and ask you to look into the four lights.
Then there's the smell of scrambled eggs as they shoot you.
Takes a couple of seconds then the surgeon puts your eye flap back on and brushes it down.

Repeat for the other eye.
Then a couple of days being useless because your eyes can't stop watering and NOT RUBBING YOUR FUCKING EYES OR YOU'LL FUCK THEM UP.
Then a few weeks of merely having irritated eyes but being able to see. Still no rubbing.
>>
>>39496828
So the procedure itself only takes a minute or so?
>>
>>39494810
That fucking wall tho
>>
>>39494999
I'd get laser surgery if it was 100% reliable (is it yet? I haven't really kept up with laser tech) and not scary.

Reading these >>39496828 >>39495261 Still seems scary
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.