[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't tell if I like the girl at my wagecuck job because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: what's your type.png (804KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
what's your type.png
804KB, 495x720px
I can't tell if I like the girl at my wagecuck job because of honest attraction to her nerd qualities or if I'm just especially thirsty for any kind of female interaction. She's a 6/10 in looks but she likes talking about comics and anime and I look forward to lunch break with her.
She mentioned that she doesn't think she'll ever have a boyfriend because she doesn't find herself attractive. I had no idea how to respond besides noncommittal "That's too bad."
Fucking end me already.
>>
File: just me.jpg (30KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
just me.jpg
30KB, 496x600px
>>39494702
I also found her on Facebook and saw that she liked this post. I'm too socially retarded to tell if she actually feels this way, if she was trying to hit on me, or if she just wanted an orbiter.
>>
>>39494759
It sounds like she has self esteem issues, do you really want to get involved with all that baggage? Considering she can't even like herself properly I doubt she'll sincerely like you.
>>
>>39494852
You're probably right. I guess I just posted this in the hopes that some anon would tell me what I was already thinking.
>>
>>39494759
Does she also enjoy fishing?
>>
fucking lel i dont know if you did that on purpose but thats what i would have said too, i hate girls that fish for compliments.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.