[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hi >hello >so, how's it going? >what? >HOWS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: internal desperation.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
internal desperation.png
361KB, 858x725px
>hi
>hello
>so, how's it going?
>what?
>HOWS IT GOING
>okay
>...
>awkward silence

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS SHIT?! WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY EXPECT ASKING LOW EFFORT QUESTIONS AND GETTING LOW EFFORT ANSWERS?!
>>
well okay, better kill myself then
>>
>>39495222
I think that each conversations should be about what is going to happen in their future
>>
>>39495357
I find explaining work routines for my non-existant future pretty autistic and boring, besides, what exactly would I say anyway? that I'll be having some quality time jerking it to 2d girls and being a lazy useless shit that can't even go outside for 10 minutes before feeling anxious and then coming back home to contemplate life? I guess that having a life is something that's expected of you, but this question is so shitty even for a norman, it doesn't lead anywhere. All it takes is to have a general idea for a question beforehand, yet when I can't answer them, I am the retard. Like, can you be specific, you fuck?
>>
>>39495733
>I guess that haveing a life is something that's expected of you
yes, yes it is
and until you have one you better talk to someone on your level
>>
>>39496099
I'm not even the one starting the conversation, you fucking faggot, I don't care for talking to people not "on my level", it's the people that see me being quiet around them and attempting to approach me, only to later dissapoint themselves with my reaction like it's not their fault for asking meaningless undirected questions to show that they care althouth they really don't
>>
>>39496296
It's indeed not their fault that you don't have anything worthy to say, and why would anyone waste effort on you? just be happy you are even given a chance, retard, but it doesn't matter since you still can't even make use of it.
>>
>>39495222
Trips tell you should've killed yourself from the start, can't say I disagree
>>
>>39496555
The numbers seem to agree again.
>>
>>39494236
>hi
>hello
>so, how's it going?
>what?
>HOWS IT GOING
>okay, what about you ?
>Oh i've been quite busy lately, i had to finish some project for my school.
>And what was it about, if i may ask ?
etc, etc....

You have to start asking questions if you want to small talk. If you only give closed sentences, nobody is going to continue te discussion
>>
>>39495222
you'll make the world a better place if you do
what are you so afraid of? It can be fast and painless.
>>
>>39496662
wow that's.. I feel stupid for not getting this. Thing is, I usually just joke around to dodge any quesion directed at me, but I can't do this with strangers since I could offend them. Besides, I have social anxiety, so when someone I don't know very well confronts me I can't think rationally and literally forget how to interact with people.

>>39496663
>it can be fast and painless
not a burger, so can't have guns
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.