[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw since little people tell you : ''you hear insults

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1503742002913.jpg (84KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
1503742002913.jpg
84KB, 618x619px
>tfw since little people tell you : ''you hear insults that doesn't exist'' ''stop being so paranoid anon'' ''are you crazy''

>tfw everyone looks threatening to you even after rationalizing

>tfw walk in the road you always looks behind you in case someone wants to hurt you or something, checking the shadow of people if they walk behind u and always being ready to punch someone in case he wants to beat u or something and escape strategically

>tfw wants to kill whole people close to you because you think they conspire against you, already threatened them to death (telling them how you would slowly kill them)

>tfw i don't trust any psychiatrist psychologist whatever is called and probably gonna kill myself in some months

redpill me on this shit robots , i don't feel schizophrenic i think my fears are justified but still ....

never took any kind of drug in my life or got traumatized in my childhood by the way
>>
>>39493833
If you can't think of any reason to feel that way, it's probably a clinical problem. Consider going to a psychiatrist; you won't go to a psych ward unless you're a serious threat to yourself or others.
>>
>>39493833
if youve never been traumatized then isnt that proof enough? why do you need a redpill for this, nobody gives you attention because even if you acted like a retard 99% of people you meet will have forgotten you by the time youve passed each other
>>
>>39493833
Why are you so scared of everyone if you're planning to kill yourself?
>>
>>39493833
Your fears are entirely justified, and if you don't kill yourself right fucking now I will call up an army of skelegates to torture you to death.
>>
>>39493833
You posted this yesterday right?
I don't think people with schizophrenia feel like they have it, I'm pretty sure the paranoid think their fears are rational

I don't know why but you seem to be a paranoid fellow, I think it can develop without drug use, trauma, or genetics
Does anyone in your family have any similar illness?
>>
File: 1385355056701.jpg (56KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
1385355056701.jpg
56KB, 600x387px
>>39493833
hey OP I had this too, but to a lesser extend, and I never confront people directly about it.

Here's what helped me:
write down interactions that you have a strong feeling that they're threatening/conspiring etc.

Then write down what you thought about them at the moment they happened, try to elaborate on it so you cover all you're thoughts

Wait a while to reevaluate the people involved etc.

As time passed the things that I expected to happen didn't happen, and the people involved didn't act acording to my pessimistic outlook

This gave me confidence that I'm paranoid and full of shit and basically it means that I need to act in good faith towards people even thought deep down I think they want to hurt me because as the data shows that really doesn't seem to be the case. Its difficult but its true and it gets better of time thorugh this approach as you can directly face that your judgement is wrong over and over again

pls give me (You)'s or I will tell all you're colleages about this
>>
>>39493902
nah i don't trust psychiatrists

you only see them 20-30 min once in weeks and they will label u of some kind of disorder to prescribe u magic pills that will fucks you up . I don't want to end up depressed

if i tell them imma going to kill a lot of people (wanted to train with a gun/knife since months) or that i want to be an hero they will send me in a psych ward dude
>>39494060

family ? they are my enemies since years, they are fucking with me all the time its almost like they have spy everywhere idk it seem like they rule the world i'm nowhere safe this is why i want to end up my life

i don't want to know anything about my family, THATS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM YEAH THEY CAN HIDE HIDE HIDE EVERYTHING FUCKING EGOCENTRICAL COMPULSIVE LIARS

AT THE END I WILL WIN IM PRETTY SURE THEY DONT RULE THE AFTERDEATH

i'm pretty serious tho i hope so, i don't want to be their slave their 'thing' their slut nah

i'm all the time thinking about killing them/torturing them/make them blind/armless/legless/sexless YEAH

i'm FUCKING ANGRY WHILE FUFCKING WRITING THIS IF ONLY I HAD THE FUCKING BALLS TO KILL THEM OR TO KILL MYSELF
>>
>>39493833
you are the victim of trauma based mind control, this was probably done by a parent who didn't even know what they were doing, or if they did, are really evil

it's based off monarch mind control, and I have the same thing, I like the effects, since I put myself through them after I discovered my father had been doing it to me, I shattered my brain and developed psychosis for years, but kept fighting, now am completely sane and lead a happy life.
>>
>>39493833
Do you have any trauma in your past? Were others in your life overly suspicious of you and therefore you learned that it's normal to be suspicious of everyone? Did you grow up being scrutinized and therefore found that you're putting others under objectively unwarranted scrutiny?

Your "normal" level of fear or paranoia didn't start as high as it is, it was set there by someone or something else, some event or some part of your upbringing that you never resolved.
>>
if it helps you op, i feel much the same way. i am a misanthrope who would gladly destroy everyone i know if i had the ability. i have had the opportunity over the years to get inside information from people in my social circle and at work via overhearing things i was not meant to hear and reading emails i was not meant to see, about me. private thoughts about me that revealed their true thoughts and feelings. people are garbage. they are all selfish and just want whatever makes them happy. other people are obstacles and they love to make themselves feel better by putting down others. i have even heard and seen these people bring down other people-- secretly and not so secretly. i pretend to be in agreement and participate to make them think i won't rat them out. yes, people are out to get you. they just care about themselves. they don't care about you. no one does. they are your enemies. they are not capable of being your friends.
>>
File: gnosis.jpg (12KB, 180x158px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis.jpg
12KB, 180x158px
>>39493833
>As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because Im the BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THAT VALLEY!!!!!!
>>
>>39494192
im giving u a original (You)

most interactions for me are like 'he wants to fuck with me or something i need to escape' etc idk from where this feeling is coming
>>
>>39494361
i think i n ever experienced any kind of trauma in my life honestly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.