[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom calls me names behind my back whats the proper reaction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>mom calls me names behind my back
whats the proper reaction to this
>>
Turn that gun the other way and show mommy who's boss.
>>
>>39493748
get your parents divorced somehow
>>
>>39493772
i liek ur style
>>
>>39493764
but she'll call the police and prison doesnt have internet
>>39493772
pa lives in the other side of country so that wont work
>>
Start calling her names to her face faggot. Show her who's the alpha in your house. Quit being a beta faggot. Make that whore cook for you.
>>
Do NOT commit suicide, thats the first step, step 2 confront her about it
>>
>>39493985
guess i'll try this first, my plan was to let her rot when shes old
she was never a good mother, leeching of my father and then moving him another state where his other sons lives after he got alzheimer
sry for bothering you with details but it feels good that i finally said that
>>
>>39493985
>trying to reason with an inferior being

are you trying to give op manic depression?

op, as someone who has been in a similar situation you have three options:

kill yourself
kill her, then yourself
join the military and kill brown people
>>
anon you simply need to find a job and a place to live in you faggot and don't see your mom ever again you start you life now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.