[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >born with a small dick How the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Y3I2RVF.jpg (834KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Y3I2RVF.jpg
834KB, 3024x4032px
>one chance at life
>born with a small dick

How the fuck am I supposed to compete?
>>
I absolutely guarantee that the majority of successful men have small penises
>>
>>39493453

Its funny how if you have a big dick you can work retail for life but still be internally fulfilled for life just from having woman worship your big cock and not just tolerate it cause you make 100k a year.
>>
>>39493430
thats a pretty big penis my friend
>>
File: temp.jpg (278KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
278KB, 960x1280px
>>39493430
No matter how bad things get, that's just the way things fucking are. They can't get any better and they can't get any worse, so just deal with it.
>>
>>39493430
That's not a small dick
>>
All men are born with small dicks.
>>
>>39493547
What's wrong with that penis?
Please respond.
>>
>>39494100
Hypospadias. It's a cosmetic birth defect.
>>
>>39493484
whut
you do know you need a lot more than a big dick to pick up girls, right? i mean, do big dick guys just go up to girls and say "h-hey im 8 inches dtf?"

a lot of people who are sexually active arent fulfilled by that, but if they were, then that would be good for them
>>
File: received_817077695130386.png (758KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_817077695130386.png
758KB, 720x960px
>there are traps with dicks bigger than mine

I need to kms already
>>
>>39493430
Compete with what?

>If you are assertive, she won't complain.
>If she's tight, she won't complain.
>If you are rich, she won't complain.
>If you know what you are doing, she won't complain.
>If you have good aesthetics (depending on her preferance), she won't complain.
>If small cocks are her fetish, she won't complain.

Now, cases it won't be working out:
>If she's a total slut, who's in it for the sex (but then it wouldn't have worked out if you were mandingo himself either)
>If she's a size queen (shit happens, but you could be picky and go for the biggest tittymonsters too)
>If she's a cheater (she would cheat anyway)
>If she hates small cocks
>If you can't satisfy her sexually, because you built your lack of confidence around your small penis.

Sex, and people in general are so much more. You have to have game. The energy that you shoot out that makes her wet. That you impress her not just by your penis, but with your being.

That is what sex is, the clashing auras of two people, that's why it's so intense.

And here you are, thinking you are useless because of a genetical shortcoming. My penis isn't big by far either (5.5"x4.5" - could call it average, but even that is a bad term imo), and guess what. It doesn't matter.

If you are good, she gets wet before she sees your dick. And if you create the right mood, your penis will be a penis, not a children's toy. Man the fuck up already.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.