[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you White? What color is your eyes and hair? And furthermore,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (94KB, 718x999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 718x999px
Are you White?

What color is your eyes and hair?

And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide? Do you think it is real, and/or intentional? If you think it's real, do you want to prevent it? If you don't think it's real, why not?

Do you care about your race?
How do you feel about racemixing, and would you ever racemix?

Do you think your race/culture associated with your race is superior over other races/cultures? If so, why is that?
>>
>>39493123
i'm slav, green eyes brown hair

i don't think white genocide is a thing, i hate my race because all it ever did was shit on me and make my life hell when i tried to be a decent person, western white people call me non-white and subhuman so i hope they die as well

i would definitely racemix with asian girls, always were attracted to east asian

the local culture is pure shit
>>
>Are you White?
Yes
>What color is your eyes and hair?
Green and brown
>And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide?
Upset
>Do you think it is real, and/or intentional?
Its real but not in the way /pol/ thinks it is. No one person or group is behind it but it is intentional
>If you think it's real, do you want to prevent it?
It would be nice

>Do you care about your race?
Yes. At least more than I care about other races
>How do you feel about racemixing, and would you ever racemix?
It grosses me out so no I wouldn't
>Do you think your race/culture associated with your race is superior over other races/cultures?
It was, now it projects weakness
>If so, why is that?
Western culture was superior to lots of cultures, it is almost impossible to actually notice this without a proper understanding of just how weird other cultures were before western culture replaced it. Things like burning a dead mans wife alive with his corpse or the genital mutilation and general child abuse and rape seen in south east asian and Pacific Islander cultures were horrible. Even the "noble savage" native American Indians were known for torture and rape of their captives for extended periods of time. Lets also not forget the Aztec.

Sure lots of interesting cultures were snuffed out but you can't display that as a negative and ignore the absolutely horrid things that some cultures did before Westerners stopped them.
>>
idgaf about race I only really care about #1 and contributing to a functioning society.

Only reason i go on r9k is to laugh at virgin retards
>>
>>39493212
>racemix
you're both chinks you silly slavic fuck
>>
>>39493123
In slav, brown eyes, brown hair.
White genocide it's another way to inspire hate in retarded minds to makes them think they are Superior and being violent for the good of people with money, as always. We are all trash. Our only salvation is a fucking nuclear war to kill almost every and make money useless.
>>
>>39493347
Pretty much this.
But brown eyes--not shitskin beads, brown.
>>
>>39493405
i don't look anything like a chink though
>>
>>39493477
Russian confirmed.
Only one of us could say something so utterly depressing.
>>
>>39493123
Hazel green and brown
>>
>>39493524
Rumanian but my grandparents where from Russia.
>>
File: 1503881884231.jpg (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503881884231.jpg
87KB, 768x1024px
>>39493123
White
Blue Eyes
Blond hair

Yes I think is real, white culture is being raped from lands and replaced with bullshit. For example the statue in Charlottesville. Race mixing is being pressed too hard. If you do want to breed with a black woman and your skin colour is not the same then it is fine as long as you love her.
Muhammad Ali put it right on one of his interviews. It is not natural at all to race mix. The blue birds breed with other blue birds, the eagles stay up in the mountains and breed with other eagles. What makes humans different? We're animals. It is a scientifically correct philosophy.

I don't care about humans at all. I despise my own race most of all because we have the power to be unstoppable but our stupid women and white knight men are holding as back and in doing so killing our race.

I would probably not race mix. A woman of different skin colour would not understand me.
>>
>>39493551
THERE IT IS

Family from Rostov and Novgorod here. Grandpa and grandma, respectively.
My other half is from Galicia (Spain) and a Russian-speaking Jew from Odessa. Commie grandma is nice, but I'm not happy about the Jew part.
>>
White, brown hair, blue eyes.

To call it "genocide" is being dramatic, but given the amount of non-whites to whites in the danger of white people being bred out of existence within the next couple of generations is real. I think there are people who believe it's intentional, but to have a conherent plan on such a wide scale is complete nonsese.

People should be free to date/marry/procreate with whoever they want, but it'd be a bummer if everyone was the same kind of tanned/curly hair/brown eyed person in about 300 years, considering the apparent dominance of continental african biological traits.

I have no opinion on any races superiority.
>>
>>39493123
Germanic white, green eyes, dirty blond. Tall and male.

People are more mobile now and traditionally white countries tend to be wealthier thanks to technology and colonialism, so obviously white racial homogeneity is being eroded.

I don't give a shit though. The most useful genes will still thrive and be selected for both naturally and artificially, whatever their origin.

I've already racemixed plenty and will continue to do so.
>>
Depends how you define white genocide.

If you go by the normal, casual definition of "when a certain cultural, ethnic or regionally definable group gets wiped out" then what we currently see is certainly not a genocide of white people.

If you however define it by the gradual elimination and/or hybridization of traits, then yes, this is a genocide, fuelled by increased mobility through globalization. Most predominantly "white" features, especially recessive ones, such as eye and hair colour (but these are only the most common 2 examples) are almost impossible to visualize in offspring in a case of race-mixing. Genetic diversity is always prevalent as long as people don't reproduce with relatives, but traits aren't.
>>
>>39493123
White
blue & brown
It's not really a genocide, if anything it's a suicide unless you believe in some Jewish cabal conspiracy

Not really, it was entirely luck that I was born to White parents instead of any other race

Nothing inherently wrong with it, if I find a woman beautiful and fall in love why the fuck would race matter? Unfortunately we live in a fucked up world where someone will have a harder life if they're of a certain race

>Do you think your race/culture associated with your race is superior over other races/cultures? If so, why is that?

I believe cultures are superior to others, I don't believe it has anything to do with race. You could make the case for intelligence.
>>
>>39493123
I consider myself white, but maybe you wouldn't I'm Jewish

I don't care that much but I don't think I would get with a girl who isn't also white.
>>
>>39493588
Wow, what a coincidence, I live in Spain Near Bilbao
>>
>>39493123
Blonde hair, blue eyes. Fuck humans in general.
>>
>>39493562
> what makes humans different...

Lol at this low-IQ analogy to be honest. Almost everything is scientifically wrong with whatever "philosophy" you're trying to half-assedly explain..
>>
File: 1503718763530.jpg (6KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1503718763530.jpg
6KB, 250x219px
>>39493123
>Are you White?
Yes
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark brown
>And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide? Do you think it is real, and/or intentional? If you think it's real, do you want to prevent it? If you don't think it's real, why not?
It's definitely real in Europe, not really here in the US. I'm not European but I do sympathize with European natives and nationalist groups over there
I guess
It's ok, I don't have the right to dictate others' relationships. Possibly, depends on the person
>Do you think your race/culture associated with your race is superior over other races/cultures? If so, why is that?
To an extent, Europe has given us Western Civilization and you don't see anything of value coming out of Africa or contemporary Middle-East (In the middle ages they were doing alright)

>>39493821
agreed my dude
>>
File: aec.jpg (22KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
aec.jpg
22KB, 600x327px
>>39493123
>ancestery and genes
Scottish, German, Irish and some other ethnicities in my ancestery. Born with Brown eyes and Blonde hair but the hair went Brown over time. Most likely have some blue eye gene in me since my older brother has Blue eyes and Blonde hair which stayed that way.
>Do you think there is a white genocide
I don't think there is any legitimate effort by the Western World to eliminate the white race, regardless of the random lefist radical who wants it to happen. I think the only threat (if you could call it that) of the aryan/white race being bred out is if a birth rate crisis happens or cultural endorsement of race mixing puts whites at a point where they feel obligated to breed with other races; I find neither of these to be likely to happen in the future.
>are you fine with racemixing
I don't care about racemixing, people can be with whoever they want. I would only be scared of the eventual emergence of a common race if it would objectively lead to a worse society (which I am unconvinced by). That being said, research into the science and mathematics of populations doesn't show that there will be a guaranteed tend towards one common race (an easy example showing this fact is the continued gene of blue eyes, which was a random mutation that happened thousands of years ago which, against the odds, still persists today).
>Would you ever racemix
>implying that I am capable to be in a relationship long enough to produce offspring
kek
In all seriousness, I hold no principle that explicitly prevents myself from dating members from other races.
>Do you believe other cultures are superior to others
Objectively, no. Subjectively, yes. I don't think there is any method for ranking/comparing different cultures objectively like some mathematical equation. However, that doesn't prevent the subjective analysis of other cultures based on values/beliefs I hold.
>>
>>39493912
I'm providing Muhammad Ali's opinion which I also agree with. I do not think you understood me.
It is only natural to breed with your own race. Animals prove this. A bear will not have offspring with a dog.
People are afraid to admit that different races of human are different races entirely.
Whites should stay with whites. Blacks with blacks. The results of mixbreeding is unnatural
>>
Most would say yes, I am American with fair skin with ostensibly anglo-saxon origin and no discernable African or Asian admixture.

Brown hair, blue eyes

"White genocide" is a conspiracy theory. Race is itself not real, so I don't see a lot of value in protecting "mine". I don't think it's a real existing conspiracy because I don't believe in some spooky scary "other" who wants to exterminate "my" kind

I don't care about "my" "race"
I don't care about miscegenation, I would have no problem "race mixing"

However, I absolutely feel some aspects of my culture are worth preserving. I prefer secular, rational, socially liberal values over reactionary desert filth and I have no problem eliminating every other culture because the alternative is to keep them in zoos like savages so we can "appreciate" their culture.

In conclusion, race isn't real and race essentialism is retarded and if I could press a button to kill every mouth breather who thinks there is value to his "race" I would not hesitate.
>>
I am part slav and part jew. I have blue eyes and blonde hair.
I identify as white and I am against white genocide.
Offspring of mixed race children often have mental problems and identity issues so why risk it?
Russian culture is often praised by right wingers for being conservative but they ignore its corruption and. I think american tier pre 1960s culture is unironically superior to any other culture.
>>
>>39493123
Yes I'm white
Blue eyed

I think it's just an internet meme.

I don't really care about race but I'm much more attracted to white women.

I don't think one race is better than the other because there are good people across all races.

Also I went my first 18years without seeing a black Mexican or Asian because I grew up in a town where we are only white or indian
>>
>>39494083
Please fucking kill yourself immediately.
>socially liberal values
Get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: 1503139461399.jpg (72KB, 632x669px) Image search: [Google]
1503139461399.jpg
72KB, 632x669px
>>39493123
>Are you White?
yes
blue eyes, blond hair
>And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide? Do you think it is real, and/or intentional? If you think it's real, do you want to prevent it? If you don't think it's real, why not?
Yes, it's real. We can prevent it by deporting all refugees back where they came from and breeding with other whites
Yes. I'm happy im white
No. I dont find non-whites attractive
In some areas
>>
File: 1461138214832[1].jpg (141KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461138214832[1].jpg
141KB, 500x640px
I'm white i have white facial features, blonde hair, "light" Brown eyes i'm half Shitskin and half Scandinavian, i don't really know if i'm white or not ,i'm lost...race mixing should be illegal, look like pic related
>>
File: picture_that_makes_you_hmmmmmm.png (246KB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
picture_that_makes_you_hmmmmmm.png
246KB, 497x280px
>Are you white?
No, I'm more light brownish, middle Eastern origins
>What color is your eyes and hair
Brown and brown
>how do you feel about the concept of white genocide
It always gets exaggerated, but there is some extend of it, I think
>Do you care about your race
No
How do you feel about racemixing
I'd fuck literally anyone I could, despite their race.

>inb4 sandnigger
>>
>>39494611
Haha sandnigger
>>
File: 1470256327800.jpg (323KB, 1400x937px) Image search: [Google]
1470256327800.jpg
323KB, 1400x937px
Yes Im nothern germanic

My eyes are grey around the pupil then darkens into dark blue

Its true that we are being exterminated, but when the chinks make designer babies real everyone will be aryan because we are the most beutiful people(seen from the public eye)

I would never racemix, our nations might crumble but good genes are essential to continued evolution

Culture and nations rise and fall but blood is forever
>>
File: that feel dying.gif (52KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
that feel dying.gif
52KB, 645x773px
>tfw you were born blond but ever since around 15 it grew darker and darker as I grow older and now it's more light brown than blond

It's really odd, because I grew up knowing I had blond hair, it's not something you expect to change in your life (before going grey/white at old age). I remember a couple of years ago I was chatting with some girl online and we talked about what we looked like and eventually exchanged pictures and she was like "Didn't you say you were blond?" I was like "I am...?".

It's really hard to wrap your head around something you perceived as unchanging about yourself changing.
>>
>>39494740
Oh my god are the people in that picture retarded, why the fuck would you go to an event like that for? I can barely go to a live sports event.

I'd have to kill myself out of boredom.
>>
File: 1500540817271.png (127KB, 346x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500540817271.png
127KB, 346x315px
>>39493123
Are you White?
yes
brown and brown
And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide? Do you think it is real, and/or intentional? If you think it's real, do you want to prevent it? If you don't think it's real, why not?
I think it is real to a certain extent, but I don't wish to prevent it, as my greatest dream is a universe devoid of life, and this seems to be a step in that direction
not really nah
I don't like it, and I personally wouldn't, but it's happening on such a large scale there's not much I can do about it
Do you think your race/culture associated with your race is superior over other races/cultures? If so, why is that?
over some, like brazillian tribes that don't know what helicopters are, sure, but I don't think they are the ultimately best
>>
>>39493987
humans are all one species, bears and dogs are different species.

this is real simple shit
>>
>Yes
>Blue and light brown
>It's not real
>not really
>maybe interesting results would come up from racemixing and sure why not?
>Not really,besides I don't believe that any culture is superior to other.
>>
>>39494869
dancing is fun
>>
Are you white?

Yes

Hair and eye color?

Blond hair green eyes

Is white genocide real?

No
People prefer to breed within their own races most of the time naturally. While third world countries have more children they also have a much higher mortality rate for children and infants and a much lower life expectancy.

No.

How Do you feel about racemixing?

It's fine. Let people date whoever I don't care about a relationship that doesn't involve me.

Would you ever race mix?I

No, because I'm just not attracted to non whites. maybe if I fell for a hot asian.

Do you think your race is superior?

No because I'm not a pol tard
>>
yes, blue, sandy blond, its not real because there isn't any entity exerting force to try to 'eliminate' white people. i don't really care about race and i would only 'racemix' with an asian (including middle eastern girls so long as they're not religious) girl because i personally don't find blacks/latinos attractive. i don't think any culture is superior to any other because they're consistently evolving and undefined entities and will be wholly unrecognizable from the current 'forms' of cultures in a hundred years.
>>
>>39493123
Genocide? No. Whites going the way of the elves? Yes, zero room for discussion there. There's enough demographics statistics available. Western europe and scandinavia largely went from japan tier racial homogeneity to american melting pot dystopia in 20 years only, and it's only increasing in speed and magnitude. Spiteful bankers and their trusty goys are certainly a thing but mostly it's just global finance and power hungry politicians going full retard with greed.
>>
>>39495082
How much dancing do you do?
>>
File: 1504025280988.jpg (39KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504025280988.jpg
39KB, 426x640px
>>39493123
>Are you White?
Yes
Green eyes + ginger hair
Yes it's real in the US at least but not neccessarily intentional, it's just a side-effect of the push for diversity in western countries.
I'm happy with the prestige that comes with being a white man but I don't particularly care about the race, as an egoist I think racial pride is a spook.
I'm adamant that I'll never have kids so I don't care. I'd be in a relationship only with whites or east asians though.
I believe that IQ is a racial trait and that whites are intellectually superior to other races except asians.
>>
>>39493123
I'm blond and blue

I don't really believe in white genocide. It's definitely a matter of culture more than skin colour, and western culture is definitely not dying. In fact, it's being emulated by other cultures.

I'm most attracted to blondes, but I'm not exactly picky about race. I've dated a blonde girl and an Asian girl and I would have no problem having children with somebody of another skin colour.

I don't think any culture is superior, but I certainly prefer those who are less violent
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
yes
green and blonde respectively
I think something's not right and flooding Europe with shitskins is definitely alarming. I don't know if it's intentional but I wouldn't be surprised. I would like to prevent it but I don't intend to breed any time soon and I have no idea what race my mate will be.
I guess.
Depends what races. I'd say all goes besides white/black. I would racemix.
Obviously. We were and are kings.
>>
>>39495269
You seem like a man of good common sense I'd party with you
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
yes
blonde hair, green eyes
I don't think its real. I think it just a bunch of bullshit that people who tweet about BLM say and that kind of thing say.
I think whites are just as stupid as every other race. Race doesn't matter compared to personal skills/characteristics.
I wouldn't stop someone from doing it nor would I look down on them. However, I am going to have children with a blonde, blue eyed woman. I feel good about this thought.
I'm Ashkenazim. We are the most intelligent and most successful race. Just ask /sci/. If we weren't so good, then why do jews rule everything?
>>
File: fred.jpg (38KB, 311x323px) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
38KB, 311x323px
>>39493123
Yes!

Blue and Red.

White genocide is a meme perpetuated by insecure boys on the internet, who have nothing to identify with otherwise.

I care about people, I guess I'm more likely to get to know and care about someone from my own?

It depends, I'm not really attracted to black guys but I've seen the occasional cute asian guy. I doubt it tho.

I don't know about superior, there are things to pick at within just about any culture, definitely including ours.
>>
>>39493123
>>/pol/

You must have posted this in the wrong place, anon. Don't worry, we all make mistakes
>>
>White
yes
>Eyes
blue
>Hair
dark blonde

>White genocide
No more real than the concept of race in humans

Race is a made up concept to divide the proles

Doesn't concern me

>Is your race superior
No, but our ways are
>>
>>39495158
>Are you white?
Yes
Blue and blonde
>And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide? Do you think it is real, and/or intentional?
No, i think white population is reaching its soft cap and smart white people don't want to marry and have kids when they are broke
Yes, if my fellow white citizens are being attacked i would try to help them, then again i would most likely try to help any citizen if they were attacked
>How do you feel about racemixing, and would you racemix
Race mixing is high risk activity, your child might inherit disgusting looking traits from the mother side, i would probably race mix with other Europeans (Spaniards etc) and some Asians, i would never race mix with a nigger because they have the most unwanted racial traits
Look at west and compare it to rest of the world and the answer is clear, though the superiority of west is due to culture not race, Asians and Jews are smarter than whitest so no i don't believe we are the master race, we do have the best balance of desirable qualities
Without dark ages European / western culture would be astronomically superior to any other culture on earth, dark ages gimped the advancements in Europe (kind of like Islam is gimping middle-east)

West is doing fine, once our leaders take their heads out of their asses and let internal affairs handle the terrorists properly we will begin to recover and strive once again, our kind survived 2 world wars, internal struggle during medieval times and the Muslim invaders
People who think whites are dying out are just out to cause hysteria, we will survive, we will learn and we will adapt, it's what we always do
>>
>>39495793
When I read red and blue I imagined some really bright red and blue like a plastic toy
But nice opinions I'd also party with you
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
Slav
Black hair, brown eyes.
It's real, but not in the way /pol/ and other "alt-right" sources portray it to be. I could honestly care less about preventing it.
No, I would have preferred to be surrounded by people who weren't of my nationality, but I don't care about being slavic.
No. Not because of hating other races or anything - I just don't want to have kids.
No. I don't like the idea of races being superior over others - all races are human and therefore primitive and even more animalistic than a feral animal would be. Humans are scum.
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
yes
brown hair, used to be blonde as a child.
not sure about my eyes, people told me different colors everytime it comes up. grey-green-blue-ish
i definitely think it's real. I don't actually believe that our jewish overlords are responsible, but it's just a fact that white families have less kids than ethnic families
meh
not a big fan of women getting blacked, but I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't fuck asian or black women given the chance
I like white civilized culture.
>>
>>39493123
I look white, but I'm a good half arab. I acre about my race and my country. White genocide is real but here in France we don't have levels of political correctness akin to those in Britbongistan and Burgerland. As we all know political correctness is the spear-head of white genocide. Thus, I am not worried
>>
File: eye.jpg (17KB, 403x205px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
17KB, 403x205px
>>39493123

White

I don't know what my eye color is, it's like a mix between brown and green.

White genocide is real, happening over time.

Race mixing isn't good because then there will be less whites

Yes, because all the best nations in the world minus some East Asian nations are white or were founded by whites i.e South American nations.
>>
Why do so many people here fall for the meme that race is not real?
If you take a clustering genetic algorithm and compare it with racial self identification, you get an almost 100% agreement.
It's so strange how within a few years every normie accepted this narrative even though the science behind it hasn't changed at all.
>>
>>39496517
Because we so understand more about genetics
Skin colour is but one of many assorted traits
Phenotype is not genotype
>>
File: 1493960368752.jpg (49KB, 662x625px) Image search: [Google]
1493960368752.jpg
49KB, 662x625px
>>39496569

That's the dumbest shit i've read in awhile.

Phenotype == Genotype
>>
>>39496569
I have a strong feeling that you personally don't really understand much about genetics so I don't know what this "we" is that you talk about
>>
>>39496517
Even so, skin color is one of the many physical marks of race, things like lips, complexity or even fingers are as relevant as skin.
>>
>>39496618
>>39496633
Uh okay, what is wrong with what I've said? Has knowledge of genetics changed considerably in the last 3 years or something?
Phenotype is by definition different than the genotype.. What is displayed is different than the underlying genetics
>>
>>39493123
Are you White?
>no
>brown eyes black hair
>I'm not really interested. I just want a girlfriend. I want to feel loved.
>Not very interested in my own race. There are already tons of East Asians like me. I don't mind racemixing. But I don't like blacks.
>no
>>
White:
Dad - Russian from St.Petersburg
Mom - Ashkenazi Jew from Kiev, Ukraine.
/child of immigrants/

Green eyes and Blonde hair.

As for white genocide, I feel as though it is an organized effort by many groups of people with different goals, and it is not being orchestrated by one individual. I feel deeply concerned about the demographic future of the west.

I would never racemix for cultural and some personal reasons.

In terms of how I view both ethnic groups I belong to: Pure blooded Ashkenazi Jews have the save exact problem as Middle-easterners and other shitskins, the Orthodox Jews are inbred as fuck and it's highly noticeable in many of their physical characteristics. They form Ghettos everywhere they settle just like other shitskins and isolate themselves from society. They breed like rats and rely on gibsmedats to survive.

Slavs as of now have some of the absolute worst living styles in Europe. They drink and smoke themselves to death essentially.

Despite this, both Slavs and Jews have produced individuals of amazing quality, primarily intellectually but sometimes physically as well.

Every race/culture on this planet produces shit-tier humans and god-tier humans, yet the West as a collective is morally and intellectually superior to the vast majority of the world, except maybe East-Asians.
>>
File: black to white skull.jpg (219KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
black to white skull.jpg
219KB, 1000x1000px
>>39496721
They are obvious genetic differences between whites and blacks, like skull form.
>>
>>39496721
Are differences in skin color, bone density, muscular composition, fat composition not caused by genetics?
The existence of race is not controversial amongst geneticists, so no, nothing changed in the last 3 years
>>
>>39496945
>>39496972
Hmm I think perhaps we have misunderstood one another
Have a nice day, fellows
>>
File: dj khaled.jpg (31KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
dj khaled.jpg
31KB, 600x325px
>>39496986
Very very very very very very very very very original post.
>>
File: image 1.jpg (254KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
image 1.jpg
254KB, 1024x769px
>>39493123
>Are you White?

Slavic and Italian, my skin tone is very white

Green and brown

While for something to meet UN definition genocide it would need to be intentional. The idea of a demographic white decline in western countries is a verifiable fact throughout pretty much all of Western Europe, Canada, the USA, Australia and New Zealand. As for it being intentional, no I don't think that there is some sort of cabal trying to dilute the white race by importing non-whites and thus it's not a genocide. It is completely in the hands of white people to stop or drastically reduce immigration numbers to western countries if they wanted to, comparatively it is not at all in the hands of Tibet to reduce Han Chinese immigration.

With all that said I would like to reduce immigration very significantly for non-racial reasons.

Not really.

I would prefer a wife with a similar ethnic background to me but I'd be okay with a non-white wife.

I think assigning a culture to an entire race is very overbroad. 'White Americans' might make sense but 'white people' in general is a category so big it is almost meaningless. As for my ethnicity I'd consider Italian and Slavic culture to be superior to most of the world but inferior to a large part of Europe.
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
yes
both brown, my eyes are dark brown and my hair is a lighter tone of brown.
>And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide? Do you think it is real, and/or intentional?
I think it's real, whether it's intentional or not, I don't know, I don't want to follow /pol/'s jew conspiracy.
> If you think it's real, do you want to prevent it? If you don't think it's real, why not?
Yes, I want to prevent it, it's one more reason to cleanse the world from niggers and their sand counterparts.

Yes, although most of them follow shit politics.

Racemixing is disgusting, specially when it involves caucasians.
Yes, unfortunately I would racemix with asian women, I feel ashamed about it.

I do think my race/culture is superior to others. Why? Because my culture has better values that reward hard-work and productivity. Compare the roman empire centuries ago with Africa today if whiteys didn't step there.
>>
>>39493123
White British with some Scandinavian ancestry

Blue Eyes, Dirty blonde/light brown hair

It is upsetting to me however I am skeptical as to if it is real or not

Yes but because we think of ourselves as superior we often fall to degenerate habits because we think that whites can do no wrong and hold ourselves up to no standards, when in reality if we're going to win the race war we need to drop the degeneracy (disgusting fetishes, transgenderism, sodomy etc)

Race mixing is a problem amongst whites but I'm really into non-white chicks, but I plan to have white children

British culture is too degenerate (Drug use, Sexual experimentation etc) that shit needs to stop
>>
White
Green Eyes
Blond hair

No. Not genocide, yet.

Not interested in cross breeding. don't care about my race.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 755x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 755x1024px
im hispanic but clearly look white as any other white person, only problem is my eyes are hazel and not blue

my current gf is a pretty thicc redhead with blue eyes. i plan to save the white race
>>
>>39493123
I am white.
My eyes are blue, my hair is brunette, though it was blonde well into my childhood.
I don't think white genocide is a thing, but i don't care about it so long as nobody takes away my right to life. I want to live forever.
I do not care about race mixing. I prefer asian girls. I would never have children because I believe life is pointless with the potential to be a net negative, making the risk of a child 's life being crueler than never being born.
I think many cultures are equal. I believe there is a lot of problems with many cultures.
>>
yes
green eyes and brown hair
the WG concept is a bit far-fetched for me. white birthrates are falling and minority populations increase but I don't see what the jews (don't get me started on that meme) would get out of it. Seems better explained by prosperity leading to people reproducing less as there's no danger, the constant push for "progress" creating the unmeritocratic need for diversity, and no land for manifest destiny. If there was a deliberate WG happening I might work against it though.
no. don't care about it. I wouldn't mind it.
all races are different in one way or another, but that doesn't mean one is overall superior over others. culture however, the West (including Westernized parts of Asia) stands above the rest because of beliefs of individualism, freedom, etc. The issue facing the West now is the erosion of these beliefs due to open borders and radicalism due to governments becoming increasingly unrepresentative.
>>
>>39494955
It's more accurate to refer to different "races" as subspecies though. Blacks and whites are different subspecies. You can refer to it as race when you get to the historic nationality. The English race, or the German race, for instance.
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
yes,
brown, brown when short
Its a real agenda with serious backing and yes ill do everything I can to stop eradication of people like me from the world.
Yes, i have a lot of love for white people.
I dont think there is ever any benefit for a white person to racemix, especially seeing how mixed offspring turn out. The only way I can see myself doing it is if impregnating an enemies women is easier and more punishing than killing them.
It probably is, Europe has a rich and strong history of pagan culture before christianity. As for if whites are superior, different people obviously have evolved for their respective environments, but I think the events leading to our evolution, and the climate of the ice age, shaped us to be great, before the last couple hundred years of degeneration at least.
>>
>>39494268
From whom should the great white race be protected if you are a conservative? The rest of the races are much more conservative I think, if they overrun us it is a great conservative victory.
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
I'm castizo with a few other funky elements thrown in. Basically a mongrel.
Brown. Brown with copper/blonde highlights.
The powers that be are clearly trying to breed out and replace the existing populations in Western countries with immigrants hordes for economic and social purposes. This is bad.
I honestly don't know. I care about my family and my bloodline.
No issue with it, and yes, but I'm sick of the propaganda at the same time.
I'm culturally American and don't identify as A Mexican or an Irish or Germanic or Native American or whatever other shit is in me. America is the best. Islam makes for a shitty culture.
>>
my eyes are green hair is light brown I think white genocide is real but not in the way pol fags do i care alot about my race i think everyone should Racemixing is disgusting multiculturalism never
works I don't think my race or culture is superior to other races every race and culture is different from one another yes but that doesn't mean they are inferior i just think race mixing and "Diversity" never worked and never will all it does is lead to racial conflict and generally lower the quality of living in whatever country is trying to become "multicultural"
>>
>>39493123
>Are you white?
No
>Color of eyes and hair
Green and jet black
>White genocide
It's happening, I guess in European countries, especially Sweden. I feel bad for you whites. Maybe get stricter borders?
>Care about your race
Not really.
>Racemixing
Don't have that much of an opinion, but I prefer women from my race anyways.

We are definitely superior compared to some savages in Africa, though.
>>
Hapa

Brown eyes, black hair

It's real, but it's a combination of genocide and suicide. Look at the amount of white women(and yes, it's mostly women or betas) wanting more refugees in. It should be prevented, whites have a right to exist like everyone else

I kind of care about it
Race mixing is ok as long as there are still people having children of their own race. I would race mix provided that the female actually loves me and isn't just looking for a beta provider after getting off the cock carousel

It's not that superior desu, hapas are more likely to be robots
>>
admittedly though i think anyone who thinks with their brain instead of their emotions would agree that majority of the world is superior to some of the more fucked up parts of africa or the middle east though
>>
>>39493123
>West Slav, so yeah
>Eyes grey, hair brown
>I think the migration will stop eventually and/or the west will go full Nazi and put the muds in camps - there's no reason to panic. I do however hope that Germany has a bloody civil war with the "new Germans" at least, since a hypothetical strong Germany that has gone full /pol/ retarded is bad news for us Poles. Ideally, any mud insurgents and the German army would fuck each other up, then we'd march in to restore order and make the Oder-Neisse line the Elbe-Saale line.
>I don't make it the cornerstone of my identity. Isn't it supposed to be kind of a loser thing to describe yourself as the things about you that you don't choose?
>I'd racemix with an Asian or Hapa. A mulatto kid would be all sorts of fucked.
>Cultures aren't specific to races, they're a different thing. Latin civilization is pretty good, desu. It has a respect for human life not seen in the Byzantine or Turanic ones. However, civilization and culture are very fragile and not fixed or static - from what I've read, my country resembled Africa more than Europe a few years before I was born and a few after. Ukraine is a barbaric shithole despite being of similar "racial stock" to us Poles, even though their standard of living was above ours in 1990. This shows that improvement or regression is possible, maybe not for the niggers.
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
People have called me white around here (Brazil) but I don't agree. I think of myself as light brown.

Black hair, brown eyes.

I don't think there is an agenda but the tendency is that white people will be in smaller numbers because they reproduce less than other races.

I'm pretty much a mix from at least white, native american and black so I never had a very strong race identification and I don't care much about it. So I don't think there is anything inherently wrong or right about racemixing. So I wouldn't put a girl's race in consideration if I wanted to have children with her.
>>
>Am I White
Half, both my parents are hapas

>eye and hair color
Green and black

>White genocide
Not a conspiracy or an intentional thing, but whites the human race is being outbred by niggers.

>racemixing
Tfw
>>
>>39493123
>Are you white?
Yes

>Eyes / hair
Green / brown

>White Genocide?
No I don't think it's real. Would be nice to have a global conspiracy but life isn't that interesting.

Not in the slightest.

>How do you feel about racemixing?
Don't care senpai

>Would you racemix?
I've never found someone attractive who isn't white so probably no.

>Do you think your race/culture associated with your race is superior over other races/cultures?
Western culture is the (in this moment) superior culture in the world.

>If so, why is that?
The countries with the highest HDI are western.
>>
I'm "white"(american of slavic and pennsylvania dutch descent)
reddish brown hair and brown eyes
White genocide is real, most whites have no idea and no capacity to understand what is happening to them. Vast swathes of the white race know nothing of their history, they dwell in the ruins of a mysterious dead civilization, their major cities are occupied territory, they are the absolute minority of the world and their priorities are homosexual marriage, abortion, petplay, sexual reassignment surgery, adult baby/diaper love, fursuit conventions, stretching their earlobes, getting tattoos, steven universe cosplay, circumcising male infants, rap music, reality tv, etc.
>>
>>39493123
>Are you White?
Yes, also pureblooded German at least 12 generations back on my mom's side and 8 on my dad's side.
Blue eyes, light brown hair.
>And furthermore, how do you feel about the concept of White genocide?
Of course it's real, but it's not orchestrated by anyone. In the past a lot of cultures degenerated until they stopped existing, without being conquered or destroyed.
I care about my culture more than about """race""", especially my local culture. I know brown people that practice said culture like I do, but the vast majority doesn't, sadly. Although I do enjoy a lot of the additions foreign cultures have added to the native culture.
I'd love if we could preserve races as they are, because there won't be any diversity after a dozen generations of racemixing, but you can't feasibly control who people procreate with. I don't believe the blacked/bbc memes.
That's a highly subjective matter, but looking at the list of world changing inventions made by Germans I'm gonna say we're pretty good. Also, there's gotta be a reason virtually half the world currently wants to move to my country. I'll take the influx of refugees as a compliment, although I'd answer it with a "thank you" rather than "please come in".
>>
>>39498580
U idiot , we are all the subspecies homo sapiens sapiens, there are no other sub species of human below this level
>>
>>39500268
>world changing inventions made by Germans
You do know that the number of inventors is directly proportional to your population, right? It's not that difficult to have so many when you make up a quarter of Europe.
>>
>>39500773
and then there's Africa
>>
>white
>brown, brown (with a grey streak in it due to birth mark, looks really nice)
>statistically speaking, it's happening. However, any notion that it's a far flung Jewish conspiracy or anything appears to be a vague correlation at best. It just seems to be a trend that'll pass if given enough time. I'm fairly sure racial birth rates rise and fall over time.
>I don't care about my race per se, but I do care about both American and western culture. If non-whites seek to assimilate, I'm all for it. If they want to replace it with their own values (britbongistan for example), I oppose them. The same applies to race mixing.
>As mentioned above, western cultures and values are very high on the list of the best cultures. While the historical significance of Islamic culture cannot be understated, it's currently in a bit of a rut. So, yes.
>>
>>39500773
Africa is Africa, though. I thought that was obvious.
>>
>>39500691
>U idiot
You're just embarrassing yourself you probably think that it's the same as chocolate labs breeding with yellow labs, uneducated scum.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.