[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hanging out with friends >just sitting outside talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1502062810881.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502062810881.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
>hanging out with friends
>just sitting outside talking shit
>female friend asks if she can rest her legs on my lap
>try to play it cool so I just shrug and say "yeah I guess"
>she removes her sandals and reveals a perfect pair of feet
>probably has pedicure regularly or something
>get a boner but luckily my dick is small so no one notices
>she puts her feet almost on my dick
>she lets outs a light moan before saying "oh my god it feels so nice after walking around all day"
>we stay there for an hour or two
>girl moves her feet around a lot probably unconsciously which causes them to stroke against my tiny boner
>close to cumming but manage to control myself
>when we leave she takes down her legs and says "thanks anon" and smiles at me

this happened yesterday and was the best day of my life so far and probably the closest to sex I'll ever be
>>
This is incredibly common with women and has been happening to me since the 6th grade. I believe the majority of females have a foot fetish. I also believe that if she's putting her feet on you, she most likely wants to fuck, as nearly all the girls who put their feet on me also wanted sex.
>>
girls love propping their legs and feet up on guys. i have experience it and seen it often. i don't get it. i have never had the desire to prop my legs or feet up on a woman. my wife throws her leg on top of mine when we are in bed next to each other. it's like a reflex or something. weird.
>>
in highschool we had to do a """research paper""" on something in the DSM and i chose fetishes as a meme, something like 1/3rd of all people, regardless of gender, have a foot fetish. its literally the most common fetish but NOBODY will admit it irl because why would you
>>
>>39492067

>friends with women

>>39492096
Contact with females

>>39492149
A LITERAL FUCKING WIFE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you should have massaged them OP
>>
>>39492067
>try to play it cool
>says something beta like "yeah I guess"
>>
File: 1496883340565.png (145KB, 406x412px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
145KB, 406x412px
>>39492096
>if she's putting her feet on you, she most likely wants to fuck
is this true? this girl i had a crush on senior year put her legs up on me the entire 90 minute bus ride back to the school from a field trip
she did other shit to make me think she was interested but I was a KV at the time and didn't know it
>tfw she's a lesbian now
>>
>>39492067
>female friend asks if she can rest her legs on my lap
>try to play it cool so I just shrug and say "I'd rather you put them on my face"

I bet that's what you say in your dreams
>>
Girl back in highschool put her feet right between my dick.
My super autism and "can't fuck my friends" meme took over even though everyone around me was literally telling me she wants the dick.

Being emotionally stunted sucks.
>>
>>39492365
How did the teacher/class respond to your report on feet, you weirdo
>>
>>39492515
>He fell for the lesbian meme.
Anon, unless she is legitimately a masculine bull dyke, she isn't really a lesbian. Lesbianism exists only as a powerful delusion for some women (the dykes) and as a means of saying "fuck men hehehe!" to the actual attractive ones.

She might really believe she's a lesbo, but on the plus side this makes her about 6000% more likely to cheat on whatever gf she might have, because that's how these roasties operate.

And anon, she likely was doing the subconscious cucking all women love to do. She was certainly playing with you to make you horny though. Just enjoy situations like these for what their worth.
>tfw so friendzoned that Stacy used her sexy legs to tease and deny me to keep me as her beta orbiter
>>
>>39492515
>is this true? this girl i had a crush on senior year put her legs up on me the entire 90 minute bus ride back to the school from a field trip
>she did other shit to make me think she was interested but I was a KV at the time and didn't know it
>>tfw she's a lesbian now
all women are bi.
you could have hooked up with her
>>
>>39492637
>>39492646
She is a tumblrina and I think she unironically did it to piss off her dad
I saw the two at prom, she still looked the same but with her girlfiend, 5'2 bulldyke
>>
>>39493047
Tumblr gays and trannies aren't real gays and trannies. They're just following a trend. When this whole SJW thing dies down in a year or two, she'll be right back to dicks.
>>
>>39493047
Yes, listen to
>>39493122

And try to be around when she realizes cocks are always going to be better. Getting her drunk will make this realization happen faster.
>>
>>39493164
>getting her drunk
She just turned 18, I also haven't spoken to her in months
>>
>>39493239
So get her high anon
Really, these girls who claim to be feminine lesbians are generally the least loyal bitches on planet earth. She will backstab her dyke gf in a heartbeat by fucking a guy especially when drugs are involved.
>>
>>39493239
Do you not realize 28-year-olds drink all the time? She's probably gonna be drinking this weekend.
>>
>>39493327
*18, not 28. High school parties are full of alcohol and drugs.
>>
>>39493355
unless things have changed significantly from when I last saw her regularly, she was pretty sheltered and didn't drink or do drugs. I actually would have had an opportunity like you suggest this last new years', but her parents wouldn't let her go
>>
>>39492451
kek I feel for you bruh, stay in there
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.