[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else on here ever get envious of female sexual abilities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Does anyone else on here ever get envious of female sexual abilities?

l don't think I really want to be a woman, but I just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I realIy wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me deeply depressed... lt just feels like biology and my body have betrayed me. FemaIes are so Iucky.
>>
Did you alter your post OP?
But yeah female orgasms are awesome, shlicking is fun, male sexuality is meh, yadda yadda. Been over that.
>>
File: why.jpg (134KB, 1518x977px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
134KB, 1518x977px
190 times now
Including altered wording, this is the 190th time you've made this thread over the course of 8 months.
>>
>>39490990
yeah and you've posted this reply like five times
>>
Having vagina means it'll bleed once a month till you got too old to do shit. Then it also get dirty easier than a dick. Hard to clean and actually need lots of feminine hygiene product to keep it from being equivalent to men not showering in 20 days in shorter timeframe.
>>
>>39491519
Have you considered the possibility that everyone hates you and your shit thread?
>>
>>39491563
>actually need lots of feminine hygiene products
That's bullshit, gynecologists actively warn you from using vaginal douches and similar things because they fuck up the natural pH balance of your vagoo.
>>
Women get more physical pleasure from sex in exchange for periods, burden of pregnancy/giving birth, eventual menopause, and constant threat of rape and general harassment and shitfests from men everywhere they go.

Seems like a pretty fair trade to me.
>>
>>39491519
This, in your mind, means that you're not the autist?
>>
>>39490938
Every chick I've ever made cum gets too sensitive almost immediately after. Sure it's not impossible to cum again soon after like for men, but they have to grit their teeth and power through it. It's not as easy as you think, and when it does happen 99/100 times it involves a vibrator.

Wishing to have a vagina based on some refractory period delusion is not only virgin as fuck, it's emasculating and shameful.
>>
>>39491679
> Woman get more pleasure from sex

Regular sexual intercourse with a vibrating cock ring attachment maybe.
>>
>>39491778
That really varies from girl to girl though. I can keep going with maybe ten seconds oversensitivity that usually only further hasten the next climax.
>>
>>39491984
My AP flat out refused any direct clitoral contact because of hypersensitivity. Though unlike any other woman she was able to cum from regular sexual intercourse, and I just had to gentle if she came first.

Fuck I miss her, had a pussy that smelled like savoury shapes and was exquisitely textured.
>>
File: 1484808873289.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484808873289.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
>>39490938
>>39490990
Jesus
So this is the power of autism
>>
>>39490938
>tfw had gf that could control her vaginal muscles and orgasm at will

>did kegels since 13

>she would brag that my best orgasms were what her normal ones felt like and she could get off whenever she wanted

>one time I tried to make her have a womb orgasm

>get it just right and she pulls me in to her cervix

>doesn't even start moaning and her whole body shakes, vag spasms more than before

>eyes roll back, mouth wide open

>after we finish she asks to do it again even though I'm spent

>says it felt like she died and went to heaven or got struck by lightning

>gives me the finger and teases me I can't feel that

So yes I do get jealous sometimes
>>
>>39490938
Prepubescent boys don't have a refractory period and can have multiple orgasms
>>
OP you do realize that if everyone did this the board really would be complete and utter dogshit, right?

>tfw when no gf that calls you mommy
>take this survey (lewd loli in background)
>commie thread
>psych thread
>brit thread
>extremely similar race-bait threads
>etc
If everyone did what you did the catalog would literally just echo the same threads over and over. I wouldn't doubt if there's only a couple of autists that post this way. It's blatant spam.
>>
>>39492127

you're a damn moron
>>
>>39492127
literally none of this is true
>>
>>39492127
Funny. Cervical penetration is almost impossible and very painful. Nice story though. I saw a unicorn this morning.
>>
>>39492127
fuck, i think im going to cry. Why do i have to be the inferior sex? I cant even begin to imagine how such an orgasm must feel.
>>
>>39492127
>womb orgasm
>pulls me into cervix
This isn't anime, getting your cervix poked hurts like burning monkeyfuck you doublenigger.
>>
>>39491563
This nigga thinks women go with a washingcloth in there vagina. They only wash the outside or else they can get an infection.
>>
>>39492127
You do know that cervix hurts like hell when touched, right?
>>
I try to overcome my crippling vagina envy by having prostate orgasms. Havent gotten one even though ive been trying for years but people descirbe it in the same way women describe their orgasms.
>>
>>39490938
>you get to feel good so you sit on your ass while some random male fucks you in order to trick you into getting pregnant
>being envious of natures shackles
Ask yourself this OP. In the future, would you rather be an old man or an old woman?
>>
>>39492666
>In the future, would you rather be an old man or an old woman?
both seem shit, but women live longer so the old woman
>>
File: 1491374804067.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491374804067.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>I posted it again! LEL!
>Reddit newfags will never notice! It's the perfect reply bait! WEW LED!
>>
>>39491519

....Just a passing observer here but....you actually think that's a comeback?

Fuck. The answer to your query has always been "yes" for me, and I like the webms but you're even tiring me you sad fuck. And you're bumping worthwhile threads off the board. In short - fuck off

: )
>>
Taking female hormones removes refractory period and lets you have multiple orgasms.
>>
File: 1468948005181.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468948005181.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
>>39490938
>roasties will never know the pleasure of a prostrate orgasm
>>
>>39490938
For some reason I expected little colored balls to shoot from her ass. I'm strangely disappointed.
>>
>>39495666
Most mortals can't shoot kai out of anywhere, much less their asses during orgasms, Satan.
>>
>>39491679
>Women get more physical pleasure from sex

I don't know about that, but science did find that the male orgasm is more pleasurable than the female one.
>>
>>39490938
>>39490990
(((who))) could be behind this post k
>>
>>39495088
>prostate orgasm

How can I do this?
>>
>>39495849
Dildo your ass
>>
>>39495867
I've fucked my ass with my fingers and various objects, but it never felt like it was going to lead to an orgasm.
>>
or you could be like my girlfriend that hasn't cum in her life as of yet..
>>
>>39495959
You need to make sure that it is rubbing against the prostrate. Look at some diagrams and see where it is.
>>
>>39496078
Ok.

Btw, it's "prostate", not "prostrate".
>>
>>39490938
>Does anyone else on here ever get envious of female sexual abilities?

the only Female Sexual Ability is birthing children
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.