[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a lucid dream >"spawned" a loli >got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Dream_pepe.png (167KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_pepe.png
167KB, 444x444px
>had a lucid dream
>"spawned" a loli
>got kinky with her
>wake up the moment I try to insert penor

Why can't I be happy even in my dreams?
>>
Sometimes it feels like the only reason I have this penis is to spoil my best dreams
>>
>>39490498
Cause ur a sick pedo fuck
>>
OP post lucid dreaming experience. Like what method you used to lucid dream, and how it felt when you figured out you was dreaming.
>>
>have dream that I'm hitchhiking
>driver of car is loli
>in passenger seat is her "wife", a naked loli trap
>look at loli trap's tiny penis and balls
>think nothing of it, arrive at my new city and look for work

The internet has ruined me.
>>
File: 1470945036195.jpg (16KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1470945036195.jpg
16KB, 480x361px
>wake up the moment I try to insert penor

Every fucking time. I've never had a successful sex dream.
>>
>>39490618
Where do you think you are noob?
>>
File: repulsivelysmug.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
repulsivelysmug.png
8KB, 400x400px
>tfw OP's dream was a honeypot and the shadow spiritual branch of the FBI is coming to van his sick ass
>>
>>39491989
That's sound like the start of a WoD campaign... I'm starting to envy op
>>
>>39490698
OP here, I'm surprised the thread is still up.

I can't lucid dream whenever I want, it only happens once every few months. I notice that I'm dreaming when I look at my hands and my fingers are crippled or there are too many. It's pretty common that hands don't render correctly.

Usually I just fly around for some time or try to create structures. I wake up when attempting to do something exciting. I once made the girl of my dreams (literally) but woke up before fucking her too.

My most intense lucid dream was after a 3 day amphetamine and alcohol fueled bender. I literally couldn't wake up. Every time I woke up in my bed it was another dream. After some time I stayed lucid. It got annoying fast and I just trashed everything and everyone.

Talking to dream people can be fun too. It's really strange how the brain simulates other people.
>>
>>39490895
Maybe it's because we're virgins. It's like hitting a nullptr exception.
>>
Lucid dreaming thread?

What methods are you robots using?

I've been at it for a little over a month now and found some success with FILD. I'll set my alarm for about 5 hours after I sleep, wake up, record any dreams I had and then go right to bed and when I feel like I'm about to fall asleep I start doing FILD, then I pinch my nose and breathe in and usually it works (I can breathe through my closed nose) but then I fall into sleep paralysis and I freak out and wake myself up, even though I've told myself hundreds of times SP isn't a thing to worry about and I can use it to segue into a full on lucid dream
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.