[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send girl a picture of myself >she stops replying who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503998160878.png (8KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503998160878.png
8KB, 273x200px
>send girl a picture of myself
>she stops replying

who else /ugly/ here? enjoying being invisible bros?
>>
>>39490271
Post pic of yourself please
>>
kek
>>39490285
also this

originaliniooono
>>
fucking do it OP
>no balls
you won't
>>
This happened to me when I was 19
I was talking to a local girl on the internet I had somehow met in a im conversation for a few months. She kept asking for a picture and I'd blow her off, she sent me pics of herself from time to time and she was barely a 4/10, really stocky build for a highschool girl too.
One day I finally gave in and sent her a picture and she got quiet and left. Didn't show back up for another couple of weeks later just to ask how I was doing. She did it again a couple of months later and I told her to fuck off and blocked her.

That was the first time I truly became aware that I'm ugly. I never considered myself model tier but I thought I was at least "not ugly." Never bothered going out of my way to talk to girls again.
>>
>>39490271
but looks don't matter just be yourself :^)
>>
>>39490271
this happened to me once

it's also the only time I've ever sent a picture to another human being. I don't take pictures anymore
>>
>>39490385
I always convince myself that maybe this time will be different, but they hit me with the same spiel of "don't say that about yourself" and inevitably stop talking to me
>>
>>39490404
Why are you tormenting yourself like that? These days women can have a Chad jerking off for them on camera with ease, what good are you?
>>
>>39490271
And you know what's the worst thing? You can't do shit about it. No matter how much you lift and self improve, you will always be ugly, looked down by everyone, and treated like a freak.
>>
Jesus we're all ugly losers it's sad and unfair
>>
File: 1432995261248.png (9KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1432995261248.png
9KB, 500x350px
>>39490271
I know that feel. So many online roasties have blocked or cooled on me after seeing my pic.

I have to use the best photo i have with good lighting and presentation just to keep a few rare ones begrudgingly because my text game keeps em in.
>>
>>39490827
The worst is when even women in your league pull that shit
>>
>>39490923
Ive texted with an overweight 3 and she was getting passed around like a total slut, trying to make up for her looks with sex.

You could never tell seeing her all innocent and pudgy on the street. Opened my eyes to why even landwhales will play hard to get, they're waiting for sloppy seconds for some 3rd tier chad whose had a slow night.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.