[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone want to be my friend? It's been a long time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: aka.gif (2MB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
aka.gif
2MB, 500x522px
Does anyone want to be my friend? It's been a long time since I've gone out my way to talk to anyone, and I want to meet someone I can talk about silly things with.

Things that would be great:
- if you like good animes, maybe we could watch something together?
- if you're on your computer a lot, or are up at weird hours, I have a weird sleep schedule
- if you like philosophy or have things you like reading or talking about
- if you're interested in talking to someone who wants to know about you, even if we don't meet

I have a discord, it's vera#8766, please send me a mail if you're interested
>>
>>39489995
But you came here last week to talk to people.
>>
>>39489995
Everyone stopped messaging me!
>>
>>39489995
>Does anyone want to be my friend?
I want but I'm afraid that I'm too awkward and you'll reject me
>>
>>39490144
if that's true, then honestly we're both awkward.

I'm the kind of person who will type out long replies to things, and then feel too awkward to message you back first because I don't know how to start conversations well, especially if I don't want something.

If you're willing to try to message me even if it's awkward or you don't know what to say, then I can try to do that too.
>>
>>39490257
>then feel too awkward to message you back first

This sounds like a convenient excuse to not talk to people if you decide theyre boring
>>
>>39490405
Wouldn't it be mutual, if they don't message you, either? Why is the onus on me?
>>
>>39490604
Simply because you are the one who is seeking out friends publicly. Hence you are the one who should be putting more effort into keeping whoever decides to add you interested.
>>
>>39490650
You might be right. I guess I should try to message some people.
>>
>>39491054
It doesnt sound like you are very enthusiastic at the idea.
>>
>>39491280
Well, I'm kind of tired. I'm going to Cambodia tomorrow and I'm not exactly looking forward to it.
>>
>>39491321
Finding friends might not be good for you then, since you travel. You certainly dont sound like you want anything long lasting since time seems to be a limited factor
>>
>>39489995
what kind of a person are you
im a lonely clingy depressed loser that thinks too much
>>
>>39491347
No, I think more friends is good! Friends are especially important for a traveler! I get really lonely, especially when I'm somewhere I can't even speak the local language.
>>39491668
I'm an internet badass cool person who thinks a lot.
>>
>>39491789
oh
guess ill leave the thread then
>>
File: 1503200181098.jpg (55KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1503200181098.jpg
55KB, 500x329px
>>39491810
okay, i wish you well anon
;_;
>>
>>39491789
Travelers never spend much time with the friends they make. Theyre terrible friends to be honest, they put their entire personalities into it.
>>
>>39491843
I guess I'm trying to not be that person.
>>
>>39491879
You guess? doesnt sound very promising. Good luck to you anyway.
>>
>>39490257
i-is it really that awkward to type out long replies?
>>
I wouldn't mind trying out, OP.
>>
>>39492008
well, it feels awkward when i write something heartfelt and the other guy's like

yeah lol
>>
>>39491831
sorry im shitty idk :(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.