[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hay guys, I got a gf now. Am I still welcome? This place is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1492901599962.jpg (56KB, 475x455px) Image search: [Google]
1492901599962.jpg
56KB, 475x455px
Hay guys, I got a gf now.

Am I still welcome? This place is always touted as being normie central now so surely there can't be a problem with one more?
>>
>>39489012

How does it feel to have someone love you
>>
>>39489028
Are you sure you want to explain that sensation? I don't wanna upset you..
>>
File: you're here forever.png (141KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
you're here forever.png
141KB, 500x366px
>>39489012
>Am I still welcome?

No you are not, fuck off. She will leave you very soon if you actually consider yourself to be the khv you make yourself out to be. You'll come crawling back in a few months crying about how much you miss her, how shitty it is that she left you for someone else or cheated on you, etc. Enjoy the freedom while you can. I'm not trying to be a cunt, I'm telling you the truth. Maybe you'll be an outlier but as far as I've heard nobody who comes here really separates themselves from this website spiritually.
>>
>>39489028
>implying his gf is in love with him

You sure do have a lot to learn about women
>>
>>39489047

Explain it in very extreme detail please.
>>
i've been coming here for over a decade and i've had a gf pretty much that whole time
>>
I think you should leave after this thread 404's. This place isn't good for you and will only make you anxious about her cheating on you/leaving you. You won't be able to enjoy what you have and thus will just feel miserable like you were before you had a gf.
>>
>>39489081
Alrighty, but don't say i didn' warn ya.

So it's kinda hard being away from each other at the moment, there isn't a moment that goes by that i'm not waiting for a message or a text from her. She'll text/message me things like "Hay babe, when are you coming back? I really want to hold you"

She expresses each day to me how frightened she is that ill find someone better than her, I always talk her down and hold her close while I stroke her hair. This sounds gay as shit but it's true lmao.

I think she is genuinley scared that if she doesn't hold onto me that i'll leave. Every time i get a notification on my phone or on my comp my heart stops for a moment, its wonderful
>>
>>39489235

Thank you.

>i'll never have this
>>
>>39489257
How old are you friend?

I'm 21 and gave up hope at 18 due to me being a loner kunt, I met her in World of Warcraft ... trust me it can happen anywhere
>>
>>39489269

Just turned 18, month ago.
No girl would want to spend time with me.
>>
Man I fucking hate normalfags with every fiber of my being but honestly? good luck anon have fun.
>>
>>39489012
Source of the image and name of artist?
Already did image search on google
>>
>>39489307
I know man, I'm sorry im still here but i'd miss you guys. I used to fucking hate normies too, I was completely alone for almost 4 years, shit hurt.

>>39489281
Do you a tip? To help with Women I mean. It wont be anything you don't know already
>>
>>39489012
At least don't be a bragging faggot.
>>
>>39489438

>do you a tip
yes
>>
>>39489235
>feel shit through the weekend for not having a gf
>see this
T-Thanks. Looking forward to the workweek. Maybe I'll get hit by a car on my way to work something
>>
>>39489492
Confidence is key, I know you fucking hate hearing it but it's true.

You have to give off the aura (you dont even have to fucking believe it) that nothing will stop you and that you will conquer the world some day.

If you give up, her pussy turns into the sahara desert
>>
File: 1446437710498.jpg (890KB, 960x3559px) Image search: [Google]
1446437710498.jpg
890KB, 960x3559px
>>39489363
looks like turtlefishpaint

Also OP congrats, you got lucky, now get out.
>>
>>39489658
*Only works if you have an attractive face
>>
>>39490068
You can see complete disgusting slobs walking around with 6 and/or 7/10's. How do you think they did it? Money? Maybe. Confidence? Definatley
>>
>>39490230
I almost never see this lmao. I have seen it a total of two times. The first was fucking loaded, and the second was her brother. Most of the times, the guy is dating down. The whole confidence thing is just a sham to keep unattractive males drinking the kool aid.
>>
Congratulations dude good for you, stick around so you can share stories and maybe help us KHVs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.