[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have found the solution to the >tfw no gf problem. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wojie.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
wojie.png
129KB, 724x611px
I have found the solution to the
>tfw no gf
problem.

You expect too much, too quickly. Look in the mirror for me. Go on. Do it. What do you see? Do you see a fat, obese nerd in his late 20's with terrible acne wearing a fedora? Do you see a gangly, awkward sperg with greasy hair? I don't mean to cast aspersions upon anybody, but my point is that before you look at other people, you must look at yourself. Think for a moment, 'Am I happy with myself? What can I do to change it? What steps can I take?'. Of course, if you are depressed then it can seem like there are no steps you can take. But that is a lie, there are always steps you can take, you just need to figure out what that is?

Am I above the weight I should be? If so, walk everywhere, try jogging, even if it is just to the nearest lamp post and back again, my uncle, for instance, did that up and down a hill, until he could get to the top of the hill and back down again without flagging, then he would go further and back again each day. Now he can run several miles easily and he spent nearly his whole life overweight, and more recently he got into personal training with his son.

There's no use thinking you're perfect, because you're not, son. The world doesn't make perfect people and you will never find someone absolutely perfect, but learn to love the flaws that people have.

I was like you guys once, r9k, and then I looked inwards, at what I was doing wrong. I apportioned blame to myself because only by doing that can you motivate yourself to become better. You can't just say 'all women are roasties because they wont bang me' because you and I both know that isn't true because you have so few proper experiences to draw on that you take 3-4 bad moments as gospel truth to be applied for every situation in life. I was diagnosed with Aspergers at age 3 and I changed for the better.

TL;DR: stop being a fucking sperg, look at yourself and what you don't like about you, plan steps to change it and FUCKING DO IT.
>>
>>39488978
So how long have u and ur gf been together op
>>
>>39489021
Going easy on a nice girl right now as a matter of fact. All seems to be well, though I won't guarantee myself anything, since that's just setting myself up for failure.
>>
>>39489068
So
How long
>>
>>39489075
A few months now... since about March I guess, never really had a formal start.
I suspect you missed the point of the thread though.
>>
>>39489098
Great.
So you've had a gf since about March
How advanced would you say your relationship is
>>
>>39488978

>hurr just fucking change it
Maybe you havent considered that we cant fucking change our genetics?
>>
>>39489125
Well, I'm not a KHV anymore, if that's what you're asking. Its just kinda, average I guess. Not really above and beyond but we're comfortable where it is.

Why not try it? I'm not saying it's gonna get you instant results, because nothing worth doing ever does, right?
>>
>>39489157
I can't change my genetics either, I eat and eat and eat and eat and I barely ever scrape 65 kilos my dude. Diagnosed with aspergers age 3...

The idea is not to make yourself look better to OTHERS but to make yourself look and feel better to yourself. Take up mindfulness or something that shit's great for this kind of stuff.
>>
>>39489166
I'm not a fat neckbeard, I'm better looking and taller than you are. I'm smarter than you are. I have higher aspirations than you do.

I'm just making it abundantly clear to the people reading this thread that you're an inexperienced idiot, with a highschool tier relationship with a fat girl, and this makes you the enlightened fountain of knowledge as far as you're concerned.

Here's my advice to you as your better. Mind your own business you holier than thou prick. You don't have a fucking clue.
>>
>>39488978
Good advice but it's not like the bitter cunts here will take it seriously. They'll probably just tell you to fuck off or something
>>
>>39489209
>I'm not a fat neckbeard
I never said you were, I was merely giving examples of the kind of archetypes people claim to be sometimes, and telling those people to reevaluate themselves. I did say I never meant to cast aspersions IN THE OP.
>Better looking
Subjective
>Taller
Taller than 6 feet? Good for you man
>Smarter
Subjective
>Higher Aspirations
Everyone has their own mountains in life, some larger than others. Aspirations means fuck all if you just want to take things one step at a time
>Fat girl
I'm taking this as evidence that you have projecting for this whole post, and I sense bitterness and jealousy too because your shitty attitude has put you in a negative cycle you can't/won't escape from. Sorry that you're like this.

>>39489212
see >>39489209
and >>39489157
>>
>have done all the self improvement OP has listed
>still no gf
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>39489934
Give a timeframe m8
results are never instant
>>
>>39488978
You just listed things that are easy to change. To me it's more mental. I have tried talking to girls but I have no idea what to say.
Like I see these people in real life having conversations and I just look amazed and think they are reading from a script because they always have a funny thing to say or something that is appropriate. My mind is just completely blank. I have tried talking to girls but I just stare at the ceiling thinking of things to say and after a while I just ask "what should I say". Sometimes I've tried to ask some guys what to say to girls but they just act like they don't know me.
But then again it feels like the need for having a gf is made by outside people and I don't like it that much.
Also I think I have some kind of condition where you make yourself unattractive towards the opposite sex in order to be left alone because of fear of some sort.
>>
>>39490064
At least your problems are fixable.

>>39489934
You are just ugly son. There ain't no gym for your face.
>>
I see a scary looking middle aged guy, im 24
>>
>>39490092
>fixable
How? And how are the other problems much more easier to fix? How do I change my brain to act a certain way around girls?
>>
>>39490109
This except I'm 22
>>
>>39490122
If you have anxiety it can be solved with pills and therapy. Also, most girls are willing to overlook it if you are attractive. If you are ugly you are fucked for life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.