[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /grandmasboy/ here? >visit every weekend >mow her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: images (14).jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Who /grandmasboy/ here?

>visit every weekend
>mow her lawn
>clean her gutters
>other odd jobs
>she cooks me comfy new meals
>listen to her racist political opinions which even they are comfy somehow
>drink beer with grandad
>tell white lies that implicate me as something of a catch with various women to keep them happy
>stay here some nights in the old bed I used to sleep in as a kid if I stayed the night

Truly there is no comfy like this
>>
>>39488833
I was for a while going over to my grandparents a few times a month they'd cook me a nice meal and we'd take my dog out for a walk.

Just been so fucking busy lately
>>
>>39488833
I have no grandparents left anymore, I was never really close to them anyway, but I'm very happy you're enjoying spending time with yours anon, I'm sure it would be the fuckin best
>>
>>39488833

Maximum comfy feels. Sadly I moved away for Uni so I can only see my grandparents every few months. It's always super chill though.
>>
File: Ptbw9yH.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Ptbw9yH.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>39488833

Sounds comfy as fuck.

My grandma passed away just over a year ago and I miss her so much. My grandad is clearly depressed now and now longer the loud and happy man he was. I still think I'm in the whole 'bargaining' stage of grief as I find myself constantly telling myself "what I would give just to see her, even for just an hour".

Hold on to those comfy feels anon, she won't be there forever.
>>
File: Tiresome.jpg (30KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
Tiresome.jpg
30KB, 492x449px
Grandma died when I was 7 and grandpa when i was 12 or so, which is a shame because i would've loved to hear about how he sold a Luger to the argentinian dictator Jorge Rafael Videla
>>
I only have one grandma left, but every time I've visited her in the past 5 years, she's asked me to kill her.
>>
File: 1504372396075.jpg (51KB, 740x620px) Image search: [Google]
1504372396075.jpg
51KB, 740x620px
>Grandparents all live far away
>Closest ones are like two hours away
>Every weekend have to go visit them, even when I had a shitton of homework
>Literally sit on my ass and watch TV the entire time because they live in bumfuck nowhere
>Gramma is annoying hyper-christian
>My parents clearly don't like her but still visit cause MUH FAMILY
>Cool grandparents live on the opposite end of the country
>Rarely get to see them but it's always a good time
>All dead by the time I'm 13

I wish I could have more comfy grandparents but it is what it is I guess
>>
>>39488833
My grandma fucking died
>>
>>39488833
tfw no grandpa ever, both died before i was born.

tfw both grandmas died now.
one was a drunk, I never saw her sober, she died when I was 8.
my good grandma died when i was 14.

tfw no birthday cards in the mail with money in them.
tfw no comfy meals.
tfw no one cares.
>>
>>39488833
I'm jelly. Never really had grandparents (maternal grandfather always MIA, grandmother mentally ill. paternal grandmother taking care of other kids no time, grandfather MIA). My great grandma was the closest I ever had to that but she lived a state over and died in 2014
>>
>>39488833
My grandmother passed the day after Christmas, 2015. Before that, I was living with her and my mom. I'm 90% sure she had undiagnosed bipolar, and I know she was suffering from depression. She had her off moments where she would be either down or frantically upset with no reason, but when she wasn't, she was the most caring, unconditionally loving individual towards me. She loved me like no other, and reminded me of it often. She cooked amazing meals of many different styles, as she grew up in Indonesia. She'd get food for me when picking me up from after school. Her smile was heartwarming. I regret not doing more for her. During her passing, I was busy with school and didn't understand how little time she had left, so I didn't gauge things well, and before I knew it, she had passed.
TL;DR - make the most of what time you have left with those soon to pass. If you don't feel like you missed out on many things, it might make letting go feel easier.
>>
File: 1504414855804.png (42KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1504414855804.png
42KB, 362x362px
I would go to my grandma's house and my uncle used to live with my grandparents. He was a NEET who was kind of fucked up so I think he got NEETbux.

Anyways I would always go round his house and play xbone360. And my grandma would make us breakfasts and order us pizza.

Most people would say a uncle like that would try to rape you, and I can confirm he didn't rape me.
>>
my grandma hates me, my mum and my sisters
she likes my dad tho
draw your own conlusion
>>
>>39490657
because your mother stole away grannys little baby. he had so much going for him until SHE came into his life. He had to settle and push his dream aside. He was going to be somebody
>>
>>39488833

I live with my grandmother. I giver her medicine, listen to the anecdotes about her youth during the proto-fascist regime, listen her rants against the liberals. She cooks nice meals for me and gives me money for me to spend on my Orthodox and weaboo stuff
>>
>>39488833
>tfw all four grandparents still alive
>even have a great grandmother
I do odd jobs for my maternal grandparents, have comfy Christmas morning brunch with my paternal grandparents, and laugh my ass off my great-grandmother's stories and jokes. They're all wonderful.
>>
maternal grandmother
>Died about 10 years ago
>Was fat and crazy
maternal grandfather
>used to be a radio DJ, then became car salesman
>divorced above because she was crazy (not fat yet)
>still alive, basically a second father
>used to live with him
>when he dies, I'll probably be as sad as when my mom or dad will
Paternal grandmother
>critical of everyone else but her grandchildren
>still fun to be around, lively, humorous
>used to love thrift shopping, yard sales
>increasingly worse health
>basically a shell of her former self
paternal grandfather
>pretty cool guy, love spending time with him
>outdoorsman, handyman
>guitarist, mainly blues
>we played a lot together
>worked in a factory all his life
>quiet but goofy
>drinks when alond because his wife is withering away
>>
My maternal grandparents are so fucking chill I'd fucking die of sorrow if something happens to them. Paternal grandparents are the fucking opposite. They screwed us over so much, manipulation,lies, everything. My dad also loved his dad too much and would do anything so he couldn't see through his fucking deceit. Grandpa died of fucking cancer last month and I cried tears of fucking joy. It'll be grandma's turn soon, Can't fucking wait. My dad's side is pure fucking cancer who sucks the well being out of my family. My only sorrow is I couldn't laugh at my shitty grandpa in his final moments
>>
>>39491303
>if
when
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.