[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex boyfriend used to look at me like a piece of meat. I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4709.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4709.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
My ex boyfriend used to look at me like a piece of meat. I was exactly his type and he was obsessed with thick thighs, how I smelled because of my perfume, he loved biting me and all that. Why are guys such animals?
>>
>>39488424
Shut up bitch, tits or gtfo. And if you're a trap/gay, butt or gtfo
>>
>>39488436
It's a grill (male)
>>
>>39488452
NO, I'm an actual girl.
>>
>>39488424
When you hit the wall you will miss this
>>
>>39488635
Why are guys like that? He was weird. Literally saw me as meat.
>>
>>39488700
Because you weren't attractive enough to be wife material
>>
>>39488424
Why does this bother you?

>tfw remember how a guy I used to date couldn't keep his hands of me and used to bite me and growl at me

best feeling ever
>>
>>39488700
Because you are.

Now shut up and post thighs.
>>
>he loved me because of my traits

are you,by any chance,retarded ?
>>
>>39488424
My ex girlfriend used to look at me like a piece of meat. I was exactly her type and he was obsessed with toned abs, how I smelled because of my cologne, she loved biting me
and all that. Why are women such animals?

I know it's bait im not a dipshit
>>
>>39488424
>Implying you don't fucking love it
My gf drenches my dick when I treat her like nothing but my bitch
>>
>>39488785
What? He literally thought I was pretty without makeup and I'm his type. We broke up for different reasons.
>>39488827
Because I'm not meat and it's like objectification.
>>
>>39488871
Just not pretty enough to not stare at you like meat
>>
>>39488424
>why do guys have intense sexual desires
Take a biology class you dumb cow
>>
>>39488424
>complain he was an animal
>still went out with him and had regular sex and shit
Grow up.
>>
>>39488871
>Because I'm not meat and it's like objectification.

This is surely bait. If not then just don't bother with men at all because they deserve better. I sure as fuck like being 'objectified' in the bedroom.
>>
>>39488905
Who cares what you like? This thread isn't about you.
>>
>>39488918
If you don't like being objectified, what do you like bitch?

You are not the norm, most women love being treated like filthy sluts
>>
>>39488424
I'd rather be prey than predator, but I guess that's still animalistic huh?
>>
>>39488933
Why are you insulting me? I don't like guys who are horny all the time.
>>
>>39488961
Then become a nun or a lesbian or just a cat lady or something. What was even the purpose of this thread?
>>
>>39488961
Then you just lowered your potential dating pool massivley im afraid.

My girl loves nothing more than for me to take what i want from her and call her a filthy cumslut while i do it.
>>
>>39488973
To talk about how I didn't like being seen as meat. Most of thr I just want to talk and not have it be suggestive or not have my ass grabbed all the time or not hear growls lol he was an animal
Even when I was being awkward he found it cute but that's a turn on somehow???
Can't cuddle without getting hard
Ugh I hate boys
>>
File: Mh99VXX.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452KB, 687x855px
>>39488424
gee OP, that sounds horrible...
>>
>>39488886
it's not "why are men horny" it's "why are men horny in such a degenerate way"
>>
>>39488424
You should try it yourself, see what it feels like from his perspective.
I'm available if you'd like to treat me like meat.
>>
>>39489006
Ok I'm convinced this is a guy just larping to piss people off
>>
>>39488984
No one cares that your gf is disgusting. Get a hold of yourself you attention whore.
>>
>>39489038
If I was larping, I would say my current BF and tell an elaborate story. Contribute to thr discussion or leave.
>>
For anyone actually interested in this, look into that one whore who spent some time pretending to be a guy. She got shot up with T and said that she started getting animalistic urges for sex, couldn't stop looking at tits and asses as she walked down the street.

>>39489038
>phoneposter
>pepe
>girl here teehee
The reason this board is so shit is because people like you cling to the hope that extremely obvious shitposting is actually a girl.
>>
>>39489053
I'll have you know my gf is a perfectly lady when we're not in bed, but she is a freak in the sheets as most women are want to be.

>>39489060
I still don't believe your a female, but to continue the discussion what would you have him do?
Surely he is just showing you how much you please him as a man, does that not in turn make you feel womanly? Some say they never feel more like a woman than when they are pleasing thier man.
>>
>>39489094
Okay? I don't care about what most women like.
>>
>>39488424
What do you want from a man, femanon?
>>
>>39489094
Do you have to act like an animal every time you see your girlfriend though? I just want to talk or do cute, nonsexual stuff like 70% of the time. He was a romantic guy but it was like he needed sex.
>>
>>39489118
>this
why does every robot assume every woman is alike? Not even a big fan of women, I'm just not retarded.
>>
>>39489145
Oh he was one of those guys who have to turn every situation into a sexual one? That's annoying.
>>
>>39489145
Sorry you're a frigid bitch who gets upset by normal sexuality I guess.

Some guys don't want to do stupid nonsexual bullshit, go find yourself a faggoty beta who does i guess.
>>
>>39489224
>Some guys don't want to do stupid nonsexual bullshit
Are you saying some guys want to do sexual shit all the time? That seems fucking exhausting. It must be exhausting having that high sex drive.
>>
>>39489118
You should, it's what most men are expecting. If you are different you have to tell him or he will get frustrated and leave you for someone who will satisfy him, you've been warned..

>>39489145
Yep, oh we'll discuss everything from our current feelings for each other to politics to our troubled past's.

At time's she'll just say "Babe, you wont leave me will you? I'm really scared you'll meet someone better than me" To which i'll obviously hold her and talk her down and explain that I'm not going anywhere.

To be frank we're both animals though ... we have sex regularly and most of the time she initiates it xd
>>
>>39488700
because you are just a piece of meat if you sat by and let him treat you like one.
>>
>>39489244
I know you're being facetious but being horny all the time really is fucking exhausting
>>
>>39489273
Well I didn't. He got used to how I was. His high sex drive was annoying though. Mine is low.
>>
>>39489285
I was being genuine. I thought the high sex drive meant you wanted to fuck/fap twice a day or something but apparently it's in the back of your head all the time.
>>
>>39488424
When did you notice this? And how long were you with him? There's your answer
>>
>>39489259
Yeah of course i will be upfront about it. I also expect him to be honest about his sex drive, if he isn't fine with treating me with respect then fucking tell me so i can give him to one of my stacy friends.
>>
>>39489334
Doesn't answer anything.
>>
>>39489336
Well then there is no problem then!

My Gf loves nothing more than to lick her own juice off my dick, but that isn't everyone's cup of tea. As long as you are both honest with each other you'll either come to some "middle ground" where you can both be happy or you decide that it wont work because you are funementally different people and move on.

It's really that simple
>>
F A K E F E M B O T D E T E C T E D
>>
>>39488424
Maybe he just wanted you to know you were beautiful.
>>
>oh no, my boyfriend finds me attractive how terrible!
>>
>>39489571
>oh no my gf wants me to be a decent human being at least part-time how horrible!
>>
>>39489605
>having a sexual attraction to your girlfriend is bad
>>
>>39489626
You're only supposed to be sexual when she feels horny. Nevermind that it is also your duty to make her horny, trying to make her feel horny when she doesn't want to be made ot feel horny is the real crime here. You are ignoring the heart of the issue.
>>
>>39489626
Being sexual with her all the time is bad yes. You should be able to do regular stuff together too, and enjoy it! If the relationship is just muh sex then it's not gonna last. Attraction isn't bad but you shouldn't act on it all the time.
>>
>>39489704
She can't keep up with him. She still wants a high value male willing to date down but she refuses to put in any work on the relationship. She would rather he decrease his own value and stay with her than be with a girl that is closer to his actual value.
>>
>>39489739
What does having a lot of sex have to do with value? I just want sex to be lower of the list when it comes to important stuff.
>>
>>39489773
Men are programmed to seek sex all the time silly, the only men who dont seem to think about it all the time are pretending.

He is being honest with you, isn't that enough?
>>
>>39488424
>why are guys such animals?
most women love to be treated like that, and most men love to oblige, find yourself a guy who loves you for your "personality" and "traits" if you dont like it, its very easy because most of them are betas and probably a lot on this board too
>>
>>39489791
Well we are not together anymore. I was just wondering if most guys are like this.
>>
>>39488424
Guys aren't, but the guys that women go for are

You just don't see 80% of guys as guys and the only ones you do are these animals
>>
>>39488424
>lMG_4709.jpg
ban all phoneposters
>>
>>39489773
>I just want sex to be lower of the list when it comes to important stuff.
try having a personality

dumb bimbo
>>
>>39489773
Can you do anything interesting besides get fucked? This seems to be the problem.
>>
>>39489939
I have a personality. We didn't have sex for nearly 4 months so I know he was into me
>>
>>39488424
What would you prefer? A guy who isn't attracted to you at all?
>>
>>39490107
maybe after 4 months he got bored of it because you don't have enough interesting about you worth more than 4
>>
>my sex drive low, his high
congratulations, you're two different people, wow, imagine that super insane revelation, wow, it's almost as if people can not be right for each other, unfathomable.
>>
ITT: Asking a girl what she wants
Guaranteed to hit the post limit.
>>
>>39490107
If I might ask, how old are you? You don't seem particularly sure what you want from a relationship
>>
>>39490429
I want love
Ugfbddhnndd
>>
>>39489019
>it's not "why are men horny" it's "why are men horny in such a degenerate way"
that's just like your opinion, man.
he's trying to make you feel attractive.
be appreciative, ingrate.
>>
>>39489605
>>oh no my gf wants me to be a decent human being at least part-time how horrible!
having sexual desire and being a decent human being aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>39490510
>19
>I want love
he does love you unless you can provide concrete proof he does not. that thinking is all bullshit in your head.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.