[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided to check out this Wizardchan website to see what it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 32

File: prof jordan peterson.jpg (44KB, 332x288px) Image search: [Google]
prof jordan peterson.jpg
44KB, 332x288px
I decided to check out this Wizardchan website to see what it's all about. I am a 21 year old virgin after all. These are some of their rules:

>Do not post about, express the desire to, suggest or imply that you have had, will have or want to have any personal sexual or romantic experiences (includes kissing, having a girlfriend etc).
>Do not post about real life social activities or friendships, or suggest that you voluntarily take part in social activities (e.g. going to a bar or party).
>Do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the celibate, NEET, or reclusive lifestyles.
>Posts that are deemed to be low quality, antithetical to the spirit of the site or posted by someone deemed not to be a native of Wizardchan may be removed. Such posts or images include: /r9k/ tier threads: >tfw no gf, outsider memes or shitposts (Feel guy, Pepe/Sad frog, dubs etc).

What's wrong with them? I thought being a wizard just meant you're a virgin, not that you're trying to stay that way! They're a bunch of childish losers! I hope there's no crossover with this site. We should be trying to sort ourselves out.
>>
Don't post there.
>>
They are irreversibly jaded, but (probably) for good reason. They have been dealt the worst genetic hand possible - appearance, mental health, social ability, or otherwise. Let them have their corner of the internet, although it is interesting to see what they talk about. It's like having an ear on the rejects of the rejects of the world.
>>
File: 1502936483404.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
1502936483404.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>39488533
You literally just described what all the other boards think about /r9k/
>>
>>39488394
You know what's bad? I've had sex with girls before girlfriends and all that but I just suddenly became a robot because I was balding I can't explain it.

I literally can't even talk to or obtain a girl now and I'm becoming so recluse i feel like I belong there but I've fucked smoking hot bitches and I like having friends and stuff
>>
>>39488513
>They are irreversibly jaded, but (probably) for good reason. They have been dealt the worst genetic hand possible
Being red-pilled while having moral values that are incompatible with the nature of females is a good enough reason alone to not stick your erect penis in any female. I guess that's not a thought that occurs to normies.

My genetics are fine.
>>
>>39488673
Yeah, it comes in tiers. Normies -> robots -> wizards -> the Ascended.
>>
File: moreforyou.gif (2MB, 213x180px) Image search: [Google]
moreforyou.gif
2MB, 213x180px
>>39488742
meant for >>39488533

titanium
>>
>>39488716
You dont even belong here
>>
>he plans on losing his virginity
Fuck off normalfag
>>
It's to filter out normalfags like you.
Wizardchan was made because /r9k/ became normaville/soc/.
Stay THE FUCK OUT.

.t Wizard chaSTAY THE FUCK OUT
>>
You know what I hope and want? I hope that one day the /pol/ crossboarders will leave
>>
>>39488780
No the shock of balding hit me so hard I can't even talk or think like I used to I'm a robot now. I got fat, sit in my room non stop, no friends, pajama pants all day, no friends, cuddle my cat, and I don't do anything I barely talk to girls online except ones online

I think the last time I had sex was a year ago but I've pretty much been alone for like 3 years or so. It's getting worse and worse I can't even remember my sexual encounters it's like they never happened. I just become more robot by the day somehow I will have gone from normie semi Chad to a wizard robot
>>
>>39488855
You're such an incommensurate little bitch, get over it already
>>
File: 4211547647.gif (972KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
4211547647.gif
972KB, 450x250px
>>39488394
>yfw Wizardchan is one of the first internet safes spaces beating the term by almost a decade.
>>
>>39488881
Just saying I'm a robot/wizard too despite having sex you didn't believe me virgin scum
>>
>>39488837
>comes to r9k from wizardchan
>tells people from r9k not to come to wizardchan

Don't worry we don't want to be a part of your virgin club anyway but are people really that pathetic? Like never having sex, never once going to a party, no friends at all and never had any?

Why don't you just go to a bar instead of hating people that have?
>>
>>39488976
Why would that necessarily make someone pathetic?
>>
>>39488998
Because they're afraid of a world not even trying to hurt them and they're all pedophiles
>>
>>39489018
Why would that necessarily mean they're that way because they fear being hurt?
>pedophiles
Umm... what?
>>
>>39488394
They are what r9k should have been instead of a slower version of b
>>
>>39489018
>a world not even trying to hurt them

Yea. because friends, sex, parties, general normieshit was never a source of humiliation, abuse or grief.

>and they're all pedophiles
>hurgl derp
>>
You should try r/Incels OP.

It's even more bizzare. Satire aside, some of those dudes seem to literally think that a man need to have male model looks to even speak to a woman.

It's like they've never before left their homes.
>>
>>39489293
You kinda do have to be as you get older eventually someone male model tier will talk to you girlfriend
>>
>>39489140
that sounds good but im not a fucking wizard. I mean my life is pretty bad right now because of depression but I'm not a loser who never even touched a female
>>
>>39489293
I honestly think there's a psyop in that sub with the objective of further broadening the rift between the sexes in terms of the red pill. There's no reason for males to get so excited and high-five each other for exposing the unpleasant aspects of female nature.
>>
>>39488976
>comes to /r9k/
>behaves like the stereotypical normie to demonstrate point

Stop samefagging to prove your points, wizchanner.
>>
>>39489311

People like you are what's wrong with this board, normie Jacks and Jills who happen to have a bad week roam this board and have no understanding what it's like to be so fucked up you couldn't possibly exist within normality, thus have to cast away a lot of aspects of humanity and need to come to terms with it. Your kind just makes it all more difficult. Off to /soc/ you go.
>>
>>39488855
How old are you m8?

I'm going bald, fucked plenty of girls while going bald.

M8 is bald, he also has fucked lots of girls too.
>>
>>39489373
Half the people here aren't like that tho

Half of them have gfs have sex and get invited to go to clubs. This place is normal as fuck
>>
>>39489378
This board wasn't made to be a safe space for retarded underage losers so shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>39489385
It's not the balding per se it's the ptsd it gave me plus that ptsd gave me a bunch of fucked memories of ptsd so it was like a ptsd domino effect and I just...lost...

Plus I'm so fucking pale and ugly me without hair just no plus my parents are really fucking poor
>>
>>39489390

Go get aids in some subway, norman.
>>
File: lime-cat.jpg (28KB, 480x408px) Image search: [Google]
lime-cat.jpg
28KB, 480x408px
>>39489386
To browse /r9k/ you need knowledge of 4chan, which in my country isn't very popular. Then you need to know the board, the purpose of the board, and to like it. If anything, normalfags will get out after a few weeks. If you stopped looking at all the faggy threads or the once-in-a-month "relationship advice" threads you'd understand
>>
>>39489390
You know what's weird I was about to post pictures of my ex on /b/ cause everyone seemed like a loser and I needed self esteem

Tried. Banned from /b/. Come here to post it since it looks like a shitty /b/. They start insulting my girlfriend I'm like what? Come to find out it's literally a board of virgins and I came to brag about my sexual conquest lol.
>>
>>39489293
>go to /r/incels
>most of the users aren't even incel

Why is it so hard to find a community of true undeniable losers like myself
>>
>>39489464
Yeah it's a board that was made for original content and instead of that it devolved into a bunch of underage incels posting extremely unoriginal content non stop.
>>
>/r9k gets filled with normie filth
>wizards move to wizardchan
>normies still feel the need to come over there

can you just fuck off and go back to getting drunk at a bar or whatever you scum do
>>
>>39489468

Your kin probably don't fit in anywhere, this place, any incel place is usually riddle with normalshits and places like wizchan is for those who've long given up and moved on.

You're right at the crossroads, either you work towards getting into normiehood with friends, a partner, family life etc etc, or you join the living dead.
>>
File: 1429419558562.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429419558562.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>39489517
I come here to laugh at your kind
>>
>>39489517
They are self righteous normies, they would use you as a bridge and the kick you in the face after getting across
>>
>>39489517
Normies cannot handle being excluded. They have to come and shit up everything. Women do the same.
>>
>>39489549
>Normies cannot handle being excluded.
But robots come to /r9k/ to be included
You're my only friends
>>
>>39489564
Let me put it this way: this is the only place for robots. Normies have literally everywhere else, but they still choose to come here, why do you think that is?
>>
>>39488394
Wizard is just another version of robot. We are above your kind. If you are trying but failing to lose your virginity you are merely a failed normalfag. that makes you lower than even a normalfag. I'm quite content being superior to all other forms of life.
>>
>>39488716
You can't become a robot, you are still a pathetic normalfag like always.
>>
File: 1409699267662.jpg (437KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1409699267662.jpg
437KB, 4040x626px
>>39489549
yeah normies and women are complete scum
they literally think everyone wants them around
>>
>>39489592
>Normies
To be honest I don't really see them. Just hide and sage..nothing else we can do about it right
>>
File: 1443926608878.png (3KB, 313x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443926608878.png
3KB, 313x256px
>>39488881
What's funniest is he thinks despite being a fat whore he can still be one of us.
>>
>>39489692
>that pic
It only happens if you have normie hobbies to begin with.
>>
It's a big ol safespace for people who are immensely deluded and mentally ill. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>39489468
Maybe try a hikki general thread? Make one

>>39489686

I feel more and more like a robot every day
>>
>>39489743
>hikki general thread?
Good idea. I've seen those /uni/ threads already. Mixing is never a good idea anons, so let's be separate and equal
>>
>>39489701
Some threads are worse than others. But this board is slowly turning into normalfag central. The poll threads and unironic fembot threads are all the proof you need.

>>39489692
Yup. And honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so self absorbed and condescending. I don't really mind the humble, down to earth normies that much.

>>39489468
Most of them are. There are maybe 2-3 who are just autistic normies.
>>
>>39489743
Robot isn't a feeling. I think you mean you feel more normalfag everyday. Fat, ugly, dumb, had sex. You couldn't be more normie if you tried.
>>
>>39489979
Had sex with fucking crazy hot chicks*

Yet I can't be that dumb because I've managed to do with 0 resources and not even trying what you spend your whole life trying to do
>>
>ITT: anons responding to obvious bait
I hope you at least remembered to sage.
>>
>>39488394
retarded newfag detected
>>
>>39490036
You must be pretty dumb if you try to do things with 0 resources. Has it not occurred to you that resources are useful? What exactly is it I've spent my whole life trying to do anyway? I ask because I doubt you know what that is. The truth is you are a failure with nothing in your life except sort of having sex a few times. Have you accomplished anything that actually matters?
>>
>>39490288
Fuck you privilege fag I have 0nresources because I was born with none. My parents didn't raise me right we grew up starving literally no food almost all the time no cars no money nothing
>>
>>39489439
kek, jokes on you for being a newfag if you think it's some sort of peculiar knowledge. truth of the matter is that r9k is a normiecentral nowadays and to see a proof of that you don't need to look any further than the fembot threads. that's why women should not be tolerated in online communities
>>
>>39488394
the people on wizchan are actually quite annoying, theyr like that person from hs who thinks he knows it all and everyone hates him
>>
>>39490355
Omggg I know that guy and he actually is the only 25 year old virgin I know

He's also schizophrenic
>>
>>39489510
I wish I could've witnessed the evolution of /r9k/. It would've be quite interesting.
>>
It's the last place for real niggers. This board has turned to shit permanently.
>>
>>39490664
even if r9k has become shit, its nowhere close to the big pile of rotten dogshit thats wizchan
>>
>>39490738
yeah i mean, how could a failed norman such as yourself survive in a board where crappy fembots threads are not allowed?
>>
>>39490833
have you ever been to wizchan before? the posters there are total fucking cancer.
your a fucking norman yourself
>>
The place seems dead these days.
>>
>>39490936
you're the only cancerous piece of horseshit
>>
>>39490995
shit has turned into a normie cesspool. this board really needs a purge.
>>
>>39491032
the first thing that needs to be purged are the fembots thread. no women allowed is a golden rule that should always be observed in every online community
>>
A grand total of 7 females have asked me out up until now.I rejected every single one of them. You know why ? Because I have a waifu. Some people despise and pity females, why do normalfag """robots""" like yourself value sex over everything else ? Almost like getting a gf is your ultimate,final goal in life, your self worth depends on this hypothetical gf you try so hard to obtain. Quite disgusting. I mean there are posters ere who wake up, think about how they don't have a gf, cry about it, try hard, fail, cry somwe more, nogf this, nogf that, and then they have the nerve to call themselves a robot. Many of these also orbit ""fembot"" threads in hopes that maybe a female would talk to them. In the end, who's really pathetic ?
>>
>>39488394
They are virgins, yes, but they are also very ashamed of that fact. Any attention brought to their situation buts them deeper than you imagine. WC is their safe space where they can talk with other wizards without the threat of people bringing up relationships or success in life.
>>
>>39491078
all the /b/ tier shit, faggot trap threads, fembot threads g o n e
>>
>>39491078
>no women allowed is a golden rule that should always be observed in every online community
I use to think this was just an r9k thing,
until I saw what women did to the one piece threads on /a/...
>>
>>39490936
Wizchan is the greatest place on the internet
>>
>>39489365
says the WN with yellow fever
>>
>if you diddun do the benis in vag ur loser lol
and these are the people that say that we put women on a pedestal lol
>>
>>39488940
That's seriously what it is. A safe space for virgins who get triggered by happy people. It's really disgusting.
>>
>>39488940
>if i cant go there and shit it up with my obnoxious bullshit its a safe space
>>
File: IMG_1166.jpg (43KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.jpg
43KB, 618x412px
I fucking pissed meself laughing

It's literally a safespace
>>
>>39491572
> h-hey guys if you don't accept women and normies into your online community so that they can turn it into shit then i-it's a safespace
>>
>>39491572
>if a community has any rules and/or regulations that prohibit unwanted persons from entering and/or interfering its a safe space
countries are safe spaces remove borders open prisons free criminals
>>
>>39491619
how dare you not to accept women into your community you cisgender white misogynist
>>
>>39491605
>Safe-space:
A safe space refers to an autonomous space for individuals who feel marginalized to come together to communicate regarding their experiences with marginalization. A place that does not allow hate speech, harassment, or intolerance of a marginalized group.

You are literally tumblr.
>>39491619
Again, tumblr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>39491716

>arbitrary definition

The word has no meaning. You can assign any definition you want. Every group that has any set of rules can be called a safespace.
>>
>g-gee robots, those wizards are so creepy and weird! they don't even allow tinder threads!
fuck off and die normalfag scum
>>
>>39488755
Forgot about failed normies and cyborgs
>>
File: IMG_0932.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>39491743
Arbitrary says who? This is the definition

I know they taught you in college that "words are a social construct" but IRL things have meanings

Now stop sniveling and fight for your race
>>
>>39491917
that's rich. a poltard accusing other online communities of being safespaces? pol is the very definition of safespace
>>
>>39492095
No it isn't. You can make threads in support of Hillary Clinton if you want. Just because most of the users are right leaning doesn't mean it's a safe space.
>>
I like Wizchan, its the only place on the internet I know of to escape the normalfag menace. But its too slow and you get banned for shitposting, so I come here to shitpost.
>>
>>39488951
You can't be a wizard if you already had sex, moron. I don't even understand why someone would want to be a robot or a wizard. It means being the lowest of the low.
>>
File: get mad.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
get mad.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
>>39491151
There was something else on /a/ where some woman was complaining about Dragon Ball since she said that it was sexist that Videl didn't get any more fights after getting beat up by that bald dude.
>>
>>39488673
It's kind of like how the rest of the world thinks about the US the same way the US thinks about Texas
>>
>>39488394
>"in normie tier but I want to make up a new tier to fit in" tier
>>
>>39492396
meant for >>39491821
wizariginally
>>
>>39489726
They eventually find everything.
>>
File: 1480107809579.png (202KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
1480107809579.png
202KB, 553x553px
>>39492401
I am not a normie. just thought the list was a bit short.
>>
>>39491369
>Literally a safe space

Literally
>>
>>39492597
its a safe space if its intended to be a place for free speech but you still want to be free from criticisizm(like universities)
wizchan was never supposed to be a place for free speech
>>
>>39488394
Stop posting about wizchan you will bring in more normalfags like you
>>
>>39489464
Lmao lil dickboi tryhard

/r9k/ is a place for laughs and entertainment. Go annoy normies on social media if you're that insecure. Actual robots are already on rock bottom so they dgaf
>>
>>39489464
This is a pro-dragon maid board primarily.
>>
>>39488394
>>Do not post about real life social activities or friendships, or suggest that you voluntarily take part in social activities (e.g. going to a bar or party).
>>Do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the celibate, NEET, or reclusive lifestyles.
Too bad they don't actually enforce these rules
>>
>>39491342
Wtf do you think this shit hole is? /r9k/ is just wizardchan lite.

So-called "robots" are nothing more than failed normies
>>
File: 1492337010750.jpg (313KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492337010750.jpg
313KB, 609x600px
>>39488394
>>Do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the celibate, NEET, or reclusive lifestyles.
lmao

get fucked NEETscum
>>
>>39492668
You sound just like tumbler
>>
File: Birb.jpg (63KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
Birb.jpg
63KB, 604x604px
>>39493379
>cant come up with counter argument
>throws insults
>>
>>39492993
Likely because it would kill the board's traffic, that is catering to at best 1% of the population of the world that is in such a situation.
>>
>>39488394
It's all a big cope, they're like MGTOWs pretending that they're choosing to be that way rather than it being chosen for them.
>>
>>39493447
is it that hard to imagine that there might be people that arent obsessed with succubi or social status?
>>
>>39488394
I stopped going there when I learned a huge amount of that user base is just normies larping as wizards because they're starved for attention.
>>
>>39488716
shut up faggot. You are a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>39493478
I noticed this as well. I used to go there a lot but I actually prefer coming here now.
>>
>>39493439
The counter argument is easy.
A Safe Space is a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional harm.
Wizardchan as per the OP list >>39488394 fits that description one for one. The whole reason it is there is to be a safe space for NEETs and hkvs.
I compared it to tumbler because the moment you point out a certain group there is a safe space they start trying to bury their heads and ignore the meaning of the term and make up a weird ass version of what it means to meet the mental gymnastics need to not admit they are a little bitch.
>>
>>39488394
>We should
Fuck off, don't tell us how to live. If we want to wallow in self pity, we will.
>>
I'm glad it exist, its the one place where woman and normies have no power at all. I don't go there much anymore, but I recognize it as a necessary corner of the internet.
>>
>>39493534
everyone and their mothers already know the cliche normie non-sense already, we heard it a thousand times, we dont need to hear it over and over again
wizchan didnt popped out of the blue, it was an offshoot of r9k, if we werent a "safe-space" we would end up a cesspit like r9k
>>
>>39493630
See that's what I mean, like tumbler you just demonize what you don't like.
>>
>>39493738
>fembots
>muh dik is too small/big
>rate muh x
>rampant shitposting
i dont need to demonize
>>
>>39493762
>so braidead anon can't hide threads/posts he doesn't like
>>
>>39493794
>if you put a tissue over the pile of shit on your table its fine
>>
>>39489278
>source of humiliation, abuse or grief
We don't live in fluffy world. Hardships are there for everyone or almost everyone, and they suck. Thus, don't cry your ass off just cause you've been hurt a time or two. Not being able to get up after falling and ranting 24/7 cause the world out there is "too harsh" really actually makes you a pathetic faglord, almost worse than these disgusting normies you hate so much
>>
>>39493843
if its x for me it must be x for everyone, anyone that acts differently than me is a pussy faggot lol
>>
>>39493762

Exactly. You really don't have a choice but to turn it into a safe space. Thing is a safe space really isn't a bad thing, tumblr just gave it a bad name, even a home is safe space.
>>
>>39493811
See
>>39493843
You don't deal with it, you just want the option to run off and have your safe space to avoid it all.
>>
>>39493874
>You don't deal with it, you just want the option to run off and have your safe space to avoid it all.
...yes, and?
next time you see a nigger running up to you with a knife just deal with it bru, dont run like a bitch
>>
>>39493864
Taking yourself out of the stress and hardships makes you that much weaker. You have to confront it to become stronger. The fact you can't is exactly why you are what you are.
>>39493866
>Thing is a safe space really isn't a bad thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pao_FQR_Ado&t=262s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qim0W-_pkRQ
>>
>>39493939
keep your psudeu-inspirational nonsense for failed normies, i aint buying that shit
>>
>>39493930
This
Bleed and die like a winner!
>>
>>39493930
>next time you see a nigger running up to you with a knife just deal with it bru, dont run like a bitch
That's actually sound advice because what good are you to yourself if your only ability to survive is to just run from any confrontation. The fact you think most men couldn't over power some idiot with a knife speaks volumes about your weakness.
>>
File: khaled.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
khaled.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>39493950
So why are you even in this thread debating it? Oh right, the (You)s.
>>
>fuck you, filthy fucking virgin men, go rot in a hole somewhere, go die, just die, fuck off and find your own corner to hide in
>virgins do so
>FUCK YOU LET ME IN
>>
>>39493979
well good luck to you at your next muggery, but id rather be safe then sorry
>>
>>39493990
>kids shitpost for fun
>the broken idiots think it's adults and make a new place
>kids still want in to shit stuff up because kids are board as fuck

fix that for you.
>>
>>39493988
beacuse there is a thread about wizchan here and someone linked it there?
>>
>>39494006
no risks no life my friend
>>
>>39488394
Wizards are the ultimate failed normies. They still define themselves by their lack of reproductive fitness, instead of just not caring anymore about that.
>>
>>39494032
you and my definition of life are very different
also i disagree with that statement, you can do just fine with no risks, sure you wont be at the top, but you wont be at the bottom neither
>>
>>39493864
Everyone got their standpoints but if you stop even trying to get out of your room just cause shit went badly once maybe you actually deserve to be called a weak shit, regardless of how you try and mix it up with "Opinions".
>>
>>39494051
im not a neet, not that theres anything wrong with that
>>
>>39493939

I just can't agree. Normies and girls are free to go anywhere on the internet, one place where they can't roam freely isn't gonna matter much, let wizzies have their tower.
>>
>>39491241
>WN
IDK what that is.
>>
File: 1502504098995.jpg (71KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1502504098995.jpg
71KB, 384x313px
>>39494138
Supposed to mean.
>>
>>39494049
You will be near the bottom, close enough that it won't matter.
>>
>>39494168
again your definition of life, hence its tops and bottoms are different from mine
>>
>>39494092
I think that's very dependable on the reasons why you become a hiki. As for being a NEET, I can't really bring myself to think there's nothing wrong with it, but that's mostly cause to me being a neet would equal to stay at parent's home and I wanna get out of this shithole as soon as possible
>>
File: 1504176826634.jpg (1023KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504176826634.jpg
1023KB, 1280x1024px
Wizchan literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>39494021
You didn't think this post out at all.
>>
>>39494321
this place is normalfag central now
>>
>>39494047
Literally the opposite. The qualifications of wizardom are more of a filter that preserves quality and eliminates certain types of threads.
The overwhelmed majority of the site don't care about succubus and the overwhelmed majority of threads are just normal general discussion. Discussion that can take place without all the shitposting, cancer, attention whoring, etc that comes from not having such filters.

Normies and the people who want to be them shit up online communities. Wizchan may have its quarks and problems but the quality and lack of normie shit is refreshing.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how someone can be a virgin past 30 without being gay?
>inb4 normalscum
How have they not fucking paid a whore at that point?
>>
>>39494463
>giving your money to a literal whore
you might as well chop off your dick
>>
>>39491104
>humblebragging
You're still a normalfag you know
>>
>>39494463
Sex is not a priority for some people.
Some have a low sex drive, others see sex as not worth the effort.
>>
>>39494439
Wizchan isn't funny though. No good stories, no jokes, no laughs. They don't even bother to make their version of feels threads humorous on /dep/. The main reason I come to r9k is to have a laugh, especially at the expense of others more miserable than I am (as a 19 y/o virgin with diagnosed autism it's hard). Everything there is just legitimately depressing without any other value.
>>
>>39488394
I don't even go there but why do you care exactly?
>omg look at those people how dare they not try to have sex, can you believe that?
like chill out nigger
>>
/r9k/ would benefit from rules like that. No shitposters, no blogposters, no attentionwhoring.
Imagine that.
>>
>>39494532
How would you with autism be able to comprehend or discern the nuances of humor in text with no tone? Are you just worried you'll end up depressed and mocked just like the people there so you have to join in on humiliating them? If you're that afraid of being a virgin find a dog or some tree hole to stick your clit into and go browse /k/.
>>
File: 1503144940664.jpg (57KB, 1161x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503144940664.jpg
57KB, 1161x960px
>>39488976
its really developed into a sort of cynical (greeks) ascetic philosophy more than blind hatred. There's certainly a lot of that but I think its a lot better because we've managed to transmute the sour grapes into the wine of slave morality. I'm almost entirely deluded at this point that I am concerned with higher order principles. Its better like this.
>>
>>39488855
>calls himself a wizard too

Woah Bugs...
>>
>>39490936
>calls you out on centuries of bullshit
>Y-your just CANCER!
>>
>>39491143
I can assure you most of those guys have no shame at all.
>>
>>39491312
underrated post moshi sempai
>>
>>39491917
but anon, I'm black
>>
File: 1485009618353.jpg (38KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1485009618353.jpg
38KB, 607x608px
>>39493447
its called slave morality dumbass
>>
>>39488951
no you're a failed normie, equally as pathetic.
>>
>>39494439
I would hardly call serious discussion of how to off yourself "normal general discussion"
>>
>>39493447
>its bad for people to cope with their circumstances

okay then
>>
File: 7fe.gif (171KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
7fe.gif
171KB, 500x394px
>>39494463
>why wouldn't you financially validate a double-standard and humiliate yourself in the process
>>
>>39494463
I stopped caring about having sex when I was 24.
>>
>>39488394
I'm a sad fuck, but 5 minutes I spent lurking on wizard chan a few years ago, it was just too much. It's insanely miserable there. I'll never go there again.
It sucks that there isn't a golden middle, there's either /r9k/ which is normalfag central or wizard chan which will make anyone want to commit sudoku.
>>
>>39488394
>trying to make wizards stray from their path
fuck off desu
>>
File: 1497668271339.jpg (27KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497668271339.jpg
27KB, 400x500px
>>39495567
this. Not that I stopped wanting to. But at that point I fell into a certain modality of living. Its been too late for years now. I didn't have sex for 10 years I could have so why start now?
>>
SUCH EPIC THREAD BRO XDDDVIRGIN LOSERS LETS BULLY THEM MORE BROO HAHA LE ORGINALITY WAHO BRO SEX FOR LIFE PROUD TO BE HIV RIGHT BROS
>>
>>39494931
>I think its a lot better because we've managed to transmute the sour grapes into the wine of slave morality. I'm almost entirely deluded at this point that I am concerned with higher order principles.

There's something to be said about bitter truth being preferable to a saccharine lie. A painful gospel is infinitely more authentic than a pleasing heresy promising Paradise to those who have no hope of inheriting it.

No one envies monsters so repulsive that Mother Nature nurses them from from a cup lest the touch of their hideous lips defile Her lovely breasts, especially when the filthy chalice she begrudgingly offers holds venom rather than milk. Not enough poison to kill; that would be too merciful. Just enough to moisten the lips, a taste of vinegar to remind the abomination that although wine exists, he'll never drink it.

Finding himself in such a position, the desperate wizard may try to work a bit of magic. He'll try to transmute vinegar into wine, sorrowful frown into stoic scowl, anguished howl into fierce battle-cry.

He'll fail. His skillful fingers will falter as they attempt to work an impossible bit of jugglery. No one born a monster will ever be a man, much less a hero or a saint.

All that remains is the moment when the abomination confronts the mirror and acknowledges what he is. He can either flinch away while telling himself he is sanctified, or keep his gaze steadfast and recognize himself for the damned thing he truly is.

Hell claims both the deluded monster who garbs himself in white robes he doesn't deserve and the honest one who accepts the black vestments that is every ghoul's lot. Both will scream. burning in the fires Nature casts Her garbage into. The only difference is that, when the smoke dissipates, the latter will have a spark of dignity remaining.

Just a spark. But for something that was promised to darkness from birth, that tiny fragment of Heaven's light is infinitely more than he had any right to expect.
>>
>>39496807
that's the single most edgy thing I've ever read
>>
>>39496807
You always try so hard to defend this lie you believe. It is entirely possible to be ugly and not suffer because of it. You just like suffering.
>>
>>39488394

Wizardchan, like all Imageboards is just a Weeaboo forum (but with a twist!) is no different from any fucking imagaboard out there.
>>
>>39495649
That's why I say that Wizards are still firmly within the normalfag spectrum. Instead of transcending many of them are still depressed and suicidal.
>>
>>39496967
define transcended here
>>
>>39488394
Wizard chan is for depressed/apathetic people who have somewhat accepted their shitty lives. It's not for people who still have hope. It's not an improvement board in the way you might want. The board can be constructive for people who want to progress as individuals or just want to wallow in self pity. The no talking about girls is a fantastic rule because desu that's part of what ruined /r9k/ a couple years back. A lot of kids are underage here and their only issue is that they're not currently getting their dicks wet. Most of them will blossom and eventually find some pussy. Wizchan isn't for those people. It's for genuinely sad excuses of human beings.

Really. If you claim to be depressed but your only reason for it when people ask why is "because no girls ever like me" then you're a fucking normie who still has hope. You still have that desire and drive to at least be able to fantasise about being with a girl to the point where it makes you sad when you acknowledge you can't have it. Wizchan doesn't enable that.

As a result, you can actually have some decent conversations on wizchan without every thread devolving into a pointless "tfw no gf" echochamber. The board is slow, sure, but it's worth being slow for the quality.

Wizchan is for like-minded people who have given up and just share their coping methods when it comes to existence in the most fundamental sense.
>>
>>39488394
post their link, I'd rather give it a go
>>
>>39497084
>genuinely sad excuses of human beings.
>people who have given up and just share their coping methods

More normie assumptions. Try perusing the thread before replying to this.
>>
>>39497201
https://wizchan.org/

orig origfsdfsdfd
>>
>>39491104
>A grand total of 7 females have asked me out

hurr durr I have more than 300 confirmed kills navy seals marine iraq giant penis girth 300 confirmed kills hurr durr
>>
>>39493106
t. /pol/tard drumpf moron
>>
>>39497084
how do I upvote your post?
>>
>>39493106
muh succubi muh race muh we must stay slaves our biology muh :( degeneracy
>>
>>39488394
that place is much better than r9k where everyone pretends they are social outcast but have friends and have gotten laid, fuck you all faggots rot here and never come to my wizchan
>>
Wizardchan is extremely anti-incel which is a good thing. By banning incels you're basically free of all normgroids (traps, fags, trap/fag posters, roasties, roastie defenders etc.)
>>
File: 1444334027853.jpg (111KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444334027853.jpg
111KB, 674x960px
>there are people here who haven't even heard of wizchan
>>
>>39494463
I'm 19 and I don't care at all
>>
File: wizard-police.jpg (23KB, 432x518px) Image search: [Google]
wizard-police.jpg
23KB, 432x518px
>>39491104

bragging on /r9k/ about females asking out
>>
>create a wizardchan for virgiNEETs
>and still allow gay contents

/imageboard
>>
>>39497084
Yeah and maybe if half the posters on that board weren't fucking normalfag students and wageslaves they would be justified in taking this position. As it stands now an autistic lifelong-unemployed hikikomori who feels regular crushing loneliness is unironically considered more of a normalfag than some functional human being with a wide social circle of friends and acquaintances who leaves the house daily and socializes but has convinced himself that he has no desire for female affection. Be an isolated shut in loser and post that you wish you had friends or some kind of social interaction and get banned. Be a normalfag who actually has friends and regular social interaction and post about those experiences and you are the average """wizard""". What a joke of a board.
>>
>>39488394
>Be an 18 year old with a shitty family, terrible public school experience, living in the worst economic depression the west has had in 90 years in a neurotic feminine culture with no sense of kinship or responsibility for your fellow man
>DUDE U DONT GIT IT IMMA A *ROBOT* LITERALLY THE LOWEST OF THE LOW I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY MUH GENETICS MUH AUTISM MUH CHAD MUH REDPILL THIS DEFINES ME U NORMALKEKS CANT GIVE US ONE PLACE ON THE INTERNET
>is literally one in 4 young men
>will probably lose virginity at 20 and find a decent job before 25
>will keep coming back to /r9k/ for the memes and get the new breed of short sighted sad sacks hitching at him about "muh board culture"

>Be 25 year old man same as above except so fucking Redpill'd he thinks that by making terrible life choices he based off Reddit posts is "winning by not playing the game" when in reality he's still deep in the game but just intentionally losing as hard as he can
>IM A WIZARD HOW DARE YOU MENTION WANTING A SEXUAL PARTNER REAL WIZARDS HAVE NO INTEREST FOR ROMANCE OR SEX >YOURE JUST A BLUE PILLED KEK THAT DOESNT KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF WOMEN LOOK AT THIS MS PAINT GRAPH ACTUALLY I PITY YOU HAHA SO MUCH THAT CASUALLY MENTIONING A BASIC PART OF HUMAN NATURE SENDS ME INTO SUICIDAL RAGES
>(USER WAS BANNED)
>will probably be a massive drain on tax payer resources until he dies from type 2 diabetes and heart disease because he spent the prime years a man should be building economic social and sexual value sitting in his moms attic eating tendies while collecting autism buxs
>slowly goes mad from loneliness until he thinks a 12 year old anime school girl that's actually the personification of a WW2 fighter plane will be his virgin wife in the next world
>>
>>39491104
>A grand total of 7 females have asked me out up until now.I rejected every single one of them. You know why ? Because I have a waifu. Some people despise and pity females, why do normalfag """robots""" like yourself value sex over everything else

>dumb fucking normalcucks I could have had sex with seven women but a prime gent like m'self only jacks off to cartoons *tips fedora*
>>
>"Robots" bitch about "failed normies" taking over /r9k/.
>Complain because they're being excluded from Wizardchan for being too normal.
Unless you're allowed to post on Wizardchan, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>39496807

*Tips fedora and does a dapper bow causing my coat tails to fall away revealing dual pistol crossbows*

Heh So do you want a my poison shaft or my exploding tip...boy....

*Does a badass scary grin revealing unnatural sharp teeth showing how hardcore I go*
>>
>>39497084
Bullshit. It's for male virgins who have decided to leave behind society, or to at least live on its fringes. A small minority of the users claim to be "depressed", and they are mostly not even old enough to become wizards. We can improve ourselves, yet, we do not need sex or social approval to do so. The mindset you and most r9k users have is centered around interaction with others, something the wizardly man has long since forgotten.
>>
Look man if you're an adult virgin and you want to change, complaining about it on here or wizchan will not do anything. You will in fact die a virgin if you don't actively try. I came to terms with the fact that the deck is stacked against me, I gotta try a little harder than chad does, I will get more "no" than yes. As a man you have to just accept the world for how it is, you can't just make posts crying about it, you can't make MGTOW youtube channels complaining. That's what weaklings do. But hey man, the easy thing to do is to complain instead of trying, failing, trying again etc.
>>
File: based.jpg (126KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
126KB, 1024x683px
>>39500449
Congratulations you are a slave to your biology
>>
>>39488394
To whoever thinks those rules are justified:
>Sort yourself out
>>
File: pmqUCzFfldI.jpg (85KB, 394x771px) Image search: [Google]
pmqUCzFfldI.jpg
85KB, 394x771px
>>39493073
>So-called "robots" are nothing more than failed normies
This.

>>39488394
I've been given a link to this thread, and you fucks disgust me. Instead of embracing your beneficial state that has a potential for leading to enlightenment you wallow in self-pity and base desires for things like social acceptance or access to somebody's genitals.

Don't ever come to Wizchan - we do not want you, we will laugh at you, we will ban you. We've already had to deal with a bunch of tourists from this shameful little board of yours, so please spare yourselves the futile effort, you slimy failed normalfags. Your fundamental envy of "chad" means you will always be his bitch, always eating scraps he leaves behind, always hiding from his gaze. For the essential difference between failed normans like you and us Wizards is that we have left the social hierarchy as it hinders everything that is good, while you remain (and will always remain) and integral part of it as an omega, as a living doormat.
>>
>>39492095
bullshit

you can have unpopular opinions there, and yes you will get shit on, but you won't be silenced for it
>>
>>39501506
Kek, are those faggots discussing this thread over there?
>>
>>39501506
you guys try to hard to seem important, we get it
>>
>>39501506
>social hierarchy hinders everything good
Like what? I've been to wizchan and you have an entire fucking board dedicated to depression.
You could make this argument if you accomplished anything, or at the very least found happiness. But you've done neither. At least some of us here have done the former.
>>
File: wojack.jpg (44KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
44KB, 680x765px
>gonna achieve wizard status in less than 2 weeks
>know i'm gonna have to migrate to that dead board and leave you bros behind
>>
>>39489304
Most women will not give up a stable relationship with a guy they like just because they make eye contact with Chad.
>>
>>39501626
>an entire fucking board dedicated to depression
I am sorry that for people like you "being depressed" almost always means ">twf no gf ;_;" and such. Alas, there are way more things in this world that can cause sadness, most of which one cannot even control.
Although you are partially correct: at this point the depression board is kept mostly as a containment chamber for tourists who haven't directly broken any rules yet.
>at the very least found happiness
Yes, most of us did, if you mean a relative one. The true happiness however is fundamentally un-achievable in this "reality".
>>
>>39488394
>go on r/random (or whatever the fuck reddit uses)
>GUYS I JUST WENT ON r9k AND THERE WERE A BUNCH OF SPEGS OMG

No shit op, also, those rules apply here aswell, just not as strict. I can stand the
>WAHHHH GIB ME GF
threads every once in a while, but if you're actively participating, you're not a robot nor know what it means.

Also, trap, race b8, and faggot threads need to go. That's all that would make this board the slightest bit better. Also FUCKING FEMBOTS DONT EXIST, IGNORE AND SAGE.

Thanks, and go fuck your self for being an incompetent faggot OP.
>>
>>39488673
That's how this board was before it was filled with pseudo-neets and normies.
>>
File: 1499859368448.png (91KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499859368448.png
91KB, 300x300px
>>39488394
Some of the rules are kind of bs, but it keeps out the normies quite well. We should learn from some of their customs.
>>
>failed normies don't understand why people don't want them

Normies don't want you and neither do people who aren't interested in being normies.
>>
Wizchan is a good imageboard.

If there were more imageboards like Wizchan internet would be a better place.
>>
>tfw I made wizchan implement rule #14
>tfw even after I'm dead the effects of my actions will live on
>>
>>39489439
That's not a lime-cat, that's a tangelo-cat you fucking donut
>>
>>39488755
Is there a chan for the Ascended?
>>
>>39501634
you can easily be a robowizard brobot
>>
>>39488394
Delete this thread please e
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.