[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you guys want to control women? why do you want to control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1478286139860.jpg (134KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478286139860.jpg
134KB, 1024x1024px
why do you guys want to control women? why do you want to control who they date, fuck, where they go, how they spend their life? So what if a girl doesnt want to be house wife? So what if the wants to be clubbing slut? So what if she's lesbian? It's her choice, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and as long as it doesn't affect you, you shoudn't care. But you do. Why?
>>
>>39488095
We dont. We just recognize that if you act a certain way be prepared to be called out for it. Ie if you act like a slut you will be seen as one. If you are a coal burning whore then youll be seen as one.

Actions have consequences and women are not above them.
>>
>>39488112
I don't see guys getting called out for fucking black chicks or going to clubs
>>
>>39488095
>as long as it doesn't affect you
But it does. Women choose to not fuck me and fuck assholes then complain to me about it. I dont get laid and Im emotionally abused with nor reward. I dont get to breed and carry on my lineage.

Women chose to fuck niggers, the white race dies and we lose our power over the world. Makes life hard for me in the long run.

She wants to be a clubbing slut. She picks up a huge amount of STIs, engages in debauchery activity and when she decides shes had enough im expected to pick her up and pay her life out for her. Like paying full price for a used car.

Everything everyone does affects someone.

Stop being so goddamned selfish and accept your role in society. Millennial scum.
>>
Do you think black people see that kid as white?
>>
>>39488095
>why do you guys want to control women?
We aren't the ones making crazy ass rules about how women can sit on public transportation or whatever it is this week.
>>
>>39488144
>She picks up a huge amount of STIs, engages in debauchery activity and when she decides shes had enough im expected to pick her up and pay her life out for her.
you are free to refuse
>>
>>39488134
Only the top 1% of males can get laid and it takes effort for me to get laid in any regard. Men also dont fuck other races en masse like white women do. Every girl grows up and is brainwashed to have to 'try' a black man at least once.

Dont compare the two things.
>>
>>39488154
And die alone without offsrping.....

Women also have a choice. They can not be slut whores and be humble members of society.
>>
>>39488095
Controlling women is the name of the game, every example you gave, the woman was manipulated into it.
If you then don't control her out of those things, women become miserable failures.
Like we're seeing currently with the absurd number of women on antidepressants, who made terrible lifestyle choices because they chose to emulate what they saw on TV.

We care because we must, because women have enemies, and because women are incapable of seeing this for themselves.
>>
>>39488095
Do you know whats its like to love someone and then they go off fuck someone else and get stds they lie to you and make you look like a fool
No you dont you millenial so dont you come here knowing nothing about life while still wearing diapers and complain
>>
>>39488147
Nah he looks like a mexican with really curly hair
>>
>>39488095
>So If I said , "I don't want to marry a slut", "I don't want my daughter to be a lesbian" and "I don't want her to go for a job, which barely covers the expenses and miss her time wither her child, just because she wouldn't be a house wife "...

What would you answer?

It affects me...
>>
>>39488095
What you mean by "Control"?
>>
>>39488095
I don't want to control women (and I don't ), but I do think that if you just let women do whatever they want, the majority turns into people that aren't very desirable to me.

Not that I'm desirable or anything, but if my only chance is with a single mom for example staying single would be better.
>>
>>39488287
I'd be miserable being controlled. If you're controlled it means someone else can screw up your life and you can do nothing about it.
>>
>>39488556
You'd be miserable being controlled and made to do miserable things.

Someone with your interests at heart, their control is indistinguishable from guidance and protection.
>>
>>39488695
If someone else controls me that means if they screw up my life I can't fix it and am helpless. Many people have good intentions that lead to disaster
>>
>>39489024
The thing is though, we are all subject to factors beyond our control.
It's the human condition.
You're already helpless.

Do you feel helpless?
>>
>>39489063
But you should have as much control over your life as possible. Having control of something is better than having control of nothing. Just because things won't be perfect doesn't mean you shouldn't try to make them better. What if someone said you must be controlled for your own good? You'd just listen? People say I should question what people tell me but why question if you are going to hand over the control to someone else? What is the point of being an adult if you have no personal autonomy?
>>
>>39488095
because ever since feminism there has been an overwhelming increase in single motherhood (contributes to poverty), STDs/STIs, divorce rate, unnecessary college liberal departments like gender studies and lesbian dance theory (which not only increases the state pay per student but also puts student in the work force with no applicable skills and a pending student loan debt)
its almost like men were keeping women in check the whole time because they have absolutely no idea what they're doing
>>
>>39489374
Never was affected by single motherhood. Never was affected by the divorce rate. Never was affected by any of this on the list. Now tell me how feminism was a negative for me?

It's funny a lot of men here are against totalitarian governments against them but they seem to be OK with totalitarianism against women.
>>
>>39489327
Well full control is impossible because you're mortal. You can't choose when you die.

So the only difference is where you choose to accept control or refuse it.
You can be sensible and trust/verify that for example, your parents telling you to eat your veggies is benign control.
If it's clearly for your own good, of course you'd listen.

But then if a stranger on the news says a man you've never met is a racist or a sexist, you you accept that attempt to control your opinion?
Do you have cause to trust a stranger on the news?

Remember. The autonomy of adulthood is in the decisions you make. If you make no decisions, you aren't autonomous.
But accepting control is also a decision, provided you can spot it happening.
There are some very subtle ways to control people.

Go and think about it. I know you want maximum control. But really what you should be doing is making maximum decisions. Not seeking freedom for the sake of freedom. You should be thinking for the sake of thinking.
>>
>>39489400
Often times when you listen to people who say it's for your own good, you end up failing or falling. I trust my own research more than anything. Freedom is priceless. Full control isn't possible but partial control is better than none.
>>
>>39489427
Right.
But perhaps there are times when you should accept the guidance of experts.

I think aircraft pilots should fly planes. Perhaps strolling into the cockpit because
>partial control is better than none
is less than wise, even if you're surrendering freedom by remaining seated.
>>
>>39489480
You're only saying this because you'd have all the control in the society you want. You wouldn't be the one relinquishing control and allowing others to ruin your life. I've had bad experience with "experts" who either screwed up or had no answers. You have to research first and be vigilant.
>>
>>39489388
single parenthood is one of the leading correlations with poverty. its definitely not always a causation, but statistically speaking a child that grows up in a full parent household does significantly better (at the very least socially economically and financially) than a child in a single parent household. this affects you because, again, statistically speaking, children from single parent households, specifically single MOTHER households are more likely to be involved to be in crime, drop out of highschool, and stay below the 20% average american income line, which means that welfare programs go up, which you pay (unless you're a NEET).

the divorce rate plays into this as well because the government then steps in as a father figure, but instead it uses YOUR taxpayer dollars to support the kid. also, child support and (if im not mistaken) alimony is given the same deductible as the court order, which means that if the husband has a court order of 500$ a month, or has to pay for medical coverage, the court gets a ride off for the same or lower cost at the expense of the taxpayer.

in regards to university, to inclusion of liberal art colleges and affirmative action drives up the cost of state universities because each state pays a certain amount per student. and yes, you guessed it, that money comes from YOU. so when you have little Stacy going to a 4 year college to get her degree in queer theory and then entering the work force with no way to pay for that student loan, not to mention driving down the prestige of the university by admittance, you are stuck with a bunch of graduates, with little to no way of paying back the tuition making your money a huge waste that will take forever to get back into the economy.
STDs and STIs just increases the risk you will come in contact with them

im sure there is a bunch of grammatical and spelling errors but im too lazy to proofread this late at night
>>
>>39489388
>I come from a happy family
>why should I care about people who come from broken homes??

You're a mongoloid
>>
>>39489518
Yes and pilots have licences.
It's not hard to find people's credentials.

Be reasonable.
One of the massive advantages of society is access to experts. Doctors, repair workers, lawyers.
If you listened to people with no credentials and it hurt you that sucks, but refusing all expert help is foolish.

Research yes, trust yes.
Have the dogmatic rejection of counsel you have, absolutely not.
>>
File: 1504425804294.jpg (14KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1504425804294.jpg
14KB, 320x287px
you cant ask 4chin a question like this and expect to get serious anwsers
>>
>>39488095
CLEAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmeNFJK5BI
>>
>>39489619
These people did the same credentials as you've stated. My rejection isn't dogmatic. I'm just aware that the experts can be wrong.
>>
>>39489668
And again, if the plane was spending more time upside down than upright, you'd leave your seat.
I really fail to see why you're stressing the need to ignore experts so hard.

It makes sense when the 'corn growers association' says people should eat more corn to be skeptical.
It makes no sense to interrupt an aircraft pilot.

It's easy to avoid malicious intent.
You are being dogmatic.
>>
>>39489558
>be NEET
>suddenly none of this applies to me
what a compelling argument that stood on nothing
>>
File: 1474615116475.png (139KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
1474615116475.png
139KB, 564x452px
>>39489711
>be NEET
>Welfare gets cut off to feed single mother's kids
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.