[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in discord meme posting server with some friends >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: caa.png (496KB, 707x671px) Image search: [Google]
caa.png
496KB, 707x671px
>in discord meme posting server with some friends
>they have a friend who is ftm tranny who is in server and posts memes
>post some mike pence "zap the gay away" etc memes a while ago because I think they're funny
>they post something that could be interpreted as mildly butthurt but then meme posting resumes and things proceed as normal
>try to add reaction to a meme they post today in discord
>can't
>can still add reactions to everyone else's messages
>only possible conclusion is they blocked me
Why are trannies such sensitive faggot sacks of shit? It's fucking memes, who gives a shit about memes? Why would you block someone over memes that you don't like? We never really talked or interacted outside this aside from talking about FFXIV while in person, so it's not like it's a big deal
but blocking someone simply because they post a few memes you dislike?
Seriously?'
Trannies should all be shot.
>>
Why are you being such a whiny bitch
If you have so few friends that getting blocked on a discord makes you this mad then I'm not surprised nobody wants to talk to you
>>
>>39487943
must be a transtrender. The average real FTM is pretty based. It's because they have a masculine worldview where they want to be seen as a hardworking, trustworthy guy.
While the average transtrender (MTF or FTM) is a shrill, attention-hungry dramawhore.
>>
Your first mistake was using discord at all
It always turns to shit
>>
Those people just ruin the dynamic of any group they're in.

It's like when a woman joins a group that was previously just men, but several times worse.
>>
File: 1032865.jpg (138KB, 589x240px) Image search: [Google]
1032865.jpg
138KB, 589x240px
>>39487943
>durr why are you so sensitive i just making jokes about torturing you
>>
>>39487943
>complain about people being oversensitive because they blocked your autistic posts
>continues to go on the internet and write up a story to complain like a sensitive faggot because you got blocked

hmmm....
>>
>>39487943
>ftm
You lost out on speaking to a retard who threw away easy mode for hard.
>>
File: manlet of gains goblin.png (440KB, 798x584px) Image search: [Google]
manlet of gains goblin.png
440KB, 798x584px
>>39488051
>>39489115
>"We never really talked or interacted outside this aside from talking about FFXIV while in person, so it's not like it's a big deal"
>posting about something someone else did you find incredulous is bitching and whining
>>39488928
>biological women can have masculine worldview
I find this very hard to believe outside of a very rare few exceptions.
>>39489004
only a minority of my experiences with discords have been that way
>>39489045
trannies are the worst
>>39489111
I've seen memes similar directed towards my broad group of the population. There are memes that fling shit at every group of the world, from every group of the world. It's just a part of life. What's the point in being a little bitch and getting bothered by it?
>>39489148
such a tragedy I know. it truly is my loss.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.