[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find a seemingly reserved girl >court her slowly >just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ratchet indigniant.jpg (14KB, 366x354px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet indigniant.jpg
14KB, 366x354px
>find a seemingly reserved girl
>court her slowly
>just kiss her on the cheek after first date
>don't talk about lewd stuff but let her know I'm interested in her
>avoid sexually escalating, just want a wholesome relationship
>within a month she starts sending nudes and begging for sex
All I want is a loyal, respectable, reserved girl that isn't slutty. I fucking hate modern women. I don't know if women were better in the past but all women nowadays are whores that don't know how to offer anything besides sex.

Anyway, robo-chad feels thread.
>>
>>39487621
My girlfriend of two years loves sex, but is also reserved, never sends nudes or asks for them, very romantic girl. Guess I were lucky.
>>
She wants to fuck. What are you doing nigga? Are you gay?
>>
File: Trapsen.png (251KB, 661x721px) Image search: [Google]
Trapsen.png
251KB, 661x721px
>meet girl on tinder
>love her aesthetic
>talk a while, she just moved into my town
>meet up and show her around
>artsy, funny, same obscure taste in lo-fi music and UG rap as me
>even listens to Death Grips and Crystal Castles unironically
>I'm usually a mediocre at best lover
>with her I can go at it for hours
>she tastes great and I want to rip her head off while I'm fucking her, as intimate as things can be.
>feels like I've known her forever and she feels the same
>it's like I'm looking into a mirror
>know this will end in the worst pain of my life and that I'll never be happy again after she goes
>she might have cancer

I haven't felt this way in years and I now remember why.
>>
>>39487832
haha lol she gonna be bald
>>
>>39487832
Don't be sad because it'll be over anon, smile because it happened! :-))
>>
>>39487621
you better fuck her before she starts fucking other people
>>
>>39487652
Nice man. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you meet her?

>>39487659
No, I'm just not a slave to sexual desires.

>>39487919
This isn't just one girl and I'm not currently dating anyone. I always drop them after they send unsolicited nudes, huge red flag in my book.
>>
OP chose to die a virgin.
>>
>>39487621
What the fuck. I don't understand this repulsion towards sexual desire some of you have. As long as she acts like this only towards you there's literally nothing wrong.

Just enjoy what you're getting and don't sabotage it or else you'll regret it
>>
>>39488008
Well... Outside. I don't drink, smoke, go to discos or parties, so I really was lucky. I had one (ONE!) friend, and he was very nice to everyone. Eventually he wanted to go out with this girl's group of friends, and I accompanied him. I started talking with her about four years and we finally started dating after two years of friendship.
>>
birth control. sex has no consequences. why the fuck not hand it out trivially?
>>
>>39487621

>kiss her on the cheek after first date
Is this what normies do? I thought you were only supposed to pull this shit adter the 3rd or fourth date, when you're noth comfortable hugging and shit.
Fuck is there any more secret shit I dont know about?
>>
>get nudes
>reject girl
Sorry to break it to you, OP, but you're a faggot
>>
>>39488573
Normie here (inb4 reee get out just became a normie last year, was a loser browsing 4chan all day until then), I usually kiss on the mouth on first date or even first meeting sometimes. Why beat around the bush when it's obvious you're both into each other? I guess it also depends where you are though.
>>
>>39488601

Fuck.
And the girls are totally okay with that? Do they initiate it too sometimes?
>>
>>39488631
For first ever kisses, you gotta initiate like 90% of the time. And yeah they're fine with it, but that's because I can tell it's a mutual desire. If she isn't comfortable then don't try that shit.

Also it sounds surprising, but asking some of them if you can kiss is okay too, if she looks a bit hesitant. She won't think you're a beta. But don't ask like you're pleading or anything of course
>>
>>39488685

Well, good to know even if I won't ever get to use this knowledge.
Thanks anyway anon
>>
>>39488711
No problem. And who knows, I also thought I'd remain a KHV all my life yet that changed.

Just remember you have to gauge what her character is, how conservative or open she is, and how she feels towards you. If you are scared it's always okay to skip kissing on the first date. I'm in the UK anyway so everyone is super liberal about that but I don't know about other places
>>
File: 1473473045414.jpg (420KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473473045414.jpg
420KB, 900x900px
>>39487621
>>39487832
get off my board you fucking normie scum. I don't give a shit how "autistic" you think you are get the fuck out of /r9k/ right fucking now
>>
>within a month
What's the acceptable time to start begging for sex and sending nudes? Just curious.
>>
>>39488898
So if I meet someone who's just as much of an abused fuckup as me I'm supposed to ignore her completely and live a life of complete solitude just because? No wonder you're unhappy all the time instead of only part-time.
>>
Why are you people even here? Just leave us alone.
>>
"boo hooo why does this human female have natural urges wah wah oh no sex is evil :'("
jesus christ you fucking sperglord kys
>>
>>39488601
aka you were an awkward highschooler and now you're a little fledgling in college.

fuck off
>>
>>39489716
nah man, he's just asking you to post this story on another board.

It's more like you don't belong on a board like this because none of the topics you've posted have related. We never had a GF, We never lost our virginity, Our GF doesn't have cancer. Of course a normie like you wouldn't understand basic reading comprehension.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.