[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is white people """comedy"""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 350x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 350x175px
>This is white people """comedy"""
Why are white people so unfunny?
>>
>>39487536
No, that was just late-nighties/early-two-thousands New Yorkian type of comedy.
>>
I've never seen this show/sketch before, but Adam Lanza used to like it before he killed himself, so I like it too by association. Why are you insulting the manza's good taste?
>>
>>39487574
Still, black people are always so much funnier.
>>
>>39487536
>Why are white people so unfunny?
t. le epic troll white boy
>>
>>39487536
fuck you its funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEBnffq9XM
>>
Isn't the whole point of WKUK that its "white" comedy?

Also traps are gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
>>
Didn't Trevor post on /b/ once?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc
>>
OP is a faggot, news at 11.
>>
>>39487636
Examples? Because many of the good ones are either dead or past their prime. Which is a damn shame, because a lot of comedy these days doesn't do them justice. :(
>>
>It's a WKUK people all dress up in drag and one of them actually looks kind of cute episode
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>Whitest Kids U Know
>W K U K
>White KUK

Holy shit! Whites confirmed cucks!
>>
I don't see why OP made this a race bait thread (((for replies))) but WKUK is one of the worst sketch shows I've ever seen. I only recall ever laughing at one of the jokes when I was 16 and I can't even remember what the joke was.
>>
>>39487536
White people wnjoy cringe
>>
>>39487536
>"Nigga nigga white people nigga nigga cops yo nigga nigga i was like maaan youknowmsaying ?"
Black comedians rely on their nigger buzzword and acting stereotypical for comedic effect, even the good ones like Dave Chappelle rides the black card hard
>"they are black, that's how they be"
It's their stage persona to over act their race for comedic effect and it is and has been the crutch of black comedians since forever, white comedians stage crutch tends to be cursing and low brow toilet humor
For Asians it's once again playing to the stereotype for comedic effect, for women their comedy tends to revolve around trying to reach the female audience followed with "Am i right girls? hehe", jokes usually involve vaginas, dicks, fashion or an event, female comedians suck at trying to make male audience laugh because their jokes are so narrow and targeted

>Black female comedian that tries to pull the "Mmm hmm" sassy personality and tells dick jokes "Am i right grills? mm hmm"

Also WKUK is actually pretty decent show, the jokes haven't aged that well but it's still pretty good (watch Shoshon the elegant, white tiger king), another good old show with white comedians is Kids in the hall
Also Monty Python is "white comedy" so bite on that and go tell yo momma jokes
>>
>>39487675
Yeah but nobody else gets it lmao DAE WHITE UNFUNNY
>>
>>39487660
i think Sam is the most annoying one.
>>
Hey, who else would have the balls to do this? Go fuck yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
>>
>>39487536
>black comedy
>Tyrone: ayyoo Jamal
>Jamal: ayo wuz u been sayin Tyrone?
>Tyrone: ayo u wanna fuck white girls?
>Jamal: ayo sure white girlz da best
>Tyrone: shieeet Nigger
>Jamal: shieeet my Negro
>>
>>39487636
Like kevin "LOL US BLACKS, IT'S CRAZY HOW WE THINK RAISING A KID IS AN OUTSTANDING JOB" hart?

Grats, you've consumed shit tier culture.
>>
is this just a thinly veiled attempt to make a thread for WKUK clips? If so I support it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkBvzpbBPs
>>
>>39490454
>black people invented cell phones
Is this the joke? I don't think they did
>>
>>39487536
> comedy made by jews to demoralize whites and make them look lame
> retard OP: "Hey look how bad (((white people))) are at being funny! LOL!"
>>
>>39490488
This except it's a production meeting of white people talking about what they think black comedy is. It'll be a sort of satire. The real twist is this is exactly what mainstream black comedy is.
Comedy in general is stale now; can't pick on any one genre, though.
>>
>>39487536
Another race baiting thread where people take the bait what's new on r9k
>>
>>39490566
What is the opposite of Occam's Razor?
Because all this Jewish Conspiracy stuff is that.
>>
>>39490544
Gonna have to Google it. (Or look at the comments on the Youtube video)
>>
File: 13e255d790990e7824ace42da093b502.png (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
13e255d790990e7824ace42da093b502.png
100KB, 1600x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKwj3efLxbc
>that ending
>>
>>39490544
almost none of the things that the black guy stated blacks invented are accurate. Blacks did not invent the microwave or the cell phone or the typewriter or the streetlight.
>>
File: 1501515915915.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1501515915915.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>39490614
>conspiracy
jfaljfkakfjljkgkljaglkjgalgaj
>>
>>39490544
Jesse Russel. Except he was an engineer in general wireless communications (ex.: walkie-talkie), not just cell phones.
>>
One bad apple. Thanks for fucking everything up for everyone else, lanza. At least "the kids in the hall" still exists.
>>
>>39490566
>white comedy group named whitest kids you know is capitalizing on their whiteness in their personas
Wow what a shock, if only there was some hints to it being white and dad joke tier

>>39490602
I think the conversation has steered to the right direction which is talking of comedians, comedy styles etc, hey even shit is useful as fertilizer, just steer the conversation into something useful and ignore posts that try to steer it into race
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.