[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have psychological issues relating to humiliation/degradation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: game2.jpg (60KB, 485x483px) Image search: [Google]
game2.jpg
60KB, 485x483px
Anyone else have psychological issues relating to humiliation/degradation? for example, I get off on guys bullying me, so whenever you guys tell me to fuck off and abuse me I get rock hard. I make threads about getting a bf, but secretly hope for an anon to be mean to me in it.
>>
>>39487340
Kys faggot baka
original
>>
>>39487375
thanks for bumping my thread anon, I don't deserve it :3
>>
>>39487422
You sound like a cute boy in a christian and non-degenerate way
>>
>>39487340
My old boyfriend used to have a really particular fetish. He used to beg me to fart on his face. I guess he's a lot more down the rabbit hole than you are.
>>
>>39487756
I'm not that much of degenerate anon, I may get off to the thought of being beaten and degraded, but never farting
>>39487726
They say pain and suffering can cleanse sin, so I gotta be one of the most pure boys around <3
>>
#MEANALREADY
>>
>>39487799
You may not be now, but you never know what you might like in the future. :3
>>
File: 56c.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
56c.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
fuck off you degenerate filth, you are useless. you deserve to be crucified and burnt alive.
>>
>>39487799
Tfw I'm a big guy and want to hug you in a non-gay way
>>
>>39487881
Everything you said about me is true, I'm too much of a pussy to do anything. Thank you for bumping my thread anyway, I wish I could make it up to you
>>
>>39487954
Hey faggot post discord
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.