[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw think I finally found a nice girl > we talk constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1472160928898.jpg (247KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472160928898.jpg
247KB, 800x1000px
> tfw think I finally found a nice girl
> we talk constantly play games together
> she just starts ghosting me out of nowhere
> ask what's wrong
> doesn't reply and just plays different games with some new person constantly

Why do girls say that they love you first and then just outright ghost you a month later? Is it because I didn't buy her anything?
I'm upset, but not devastated, gonna keep trying and look for someone else then, but I just wonder if I did something bad so I could improve and not repeat the mistake in the future.

How do I spot someone that's just playing around and jump between guys every month?
>>
bump cuz i'm interested in what others will say
>>
>>39487231
It's simple: she found someone she considers to be better than you. Not only that, that man also has his eyes on her. So she moved on and does not care about you anymore (at least not while they have something nice going on).

What it means is that she is a shitty person and you would do well moving on as well, as much as it hurts. If she ever comes back to you, do not give in. Move on, she ghosted you once and will do it again.
>>
>>39487231
Boys do the same thing, OP. People are terrible in general.
>>
File: Depression.png (60KB, 849x541px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.png
60KB, 849x541px
>Tfw talk to a guy a lot on Discord.
>He asks me about my mental state.
>I tell him.
>Slowly his responses start getting slower, shorter and just "less" in general.
>He grows away from me.
Man, it hurts again.
I'll be more wary next time, I guess.
>>
>>39488620
You're not a fag are you bro?
>>
>>39487231
she's testing your limits and what you are as a person. it's probably hard to understand if you're not a social person, but opposites of autists who tend to be extremely literal and can't understand sarcasm, it's a part of giving out social cues etc.
>>
>>39488732
I'm very lonely and crave human attraction from other males.
Also seeing a vagina makes me gag, no joke, I felt like puking after watching a Webm.
>>
>>39488807
So are you gay or do you just hate roastie vaginas? I cant tell
>>
>>39488876
I wouldn't really consider myself "gay", since I'm not really interested in either gender.
But I like guys more than girls, and I want a bf really badly.
Also, it's not just a roastie, it's every vagina.
>>
>>39487231
Women are literal children

Blah I'm bored of this toy
>>
>>39489124
are you cute or are you masculine?
a-asking for a friend
>>
>>39487231
how do you even find girls on the interwebs?
i have no clue, i just want a gf ;__;
>>
>>39489301
I've been told I'm cute and a "twink", but I don't know how to judge it for myself.
I've been told I have cute behaviour though.
>>
>>39489369
w-well.. can i add you somewhere?
>>
File: file.png (25KB, 533x143px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25KB, 533x143px
>>39489436
I have discord.
Also I'm not a dom, if that's what you're looking for or whatever.
Pic related.
>>
>>39489436
Ah sorry, I guess that's a bit difficult to type in.
Here, just copy paste it.
>Supreme<#4331
>>
>>39489844
>>Supreme<#4331
cant add you, seems you have blocked all incoming adds
you can add me ShinyPants#1072
>>
>>39487231
i usually stop talking to people because im a terrible piece of shit person that shouldn't inflict my presence on others
>>
>>39489968
Ah sorry that my bad I'm so sorry.
Have a pic of my eyes as an apology.
>>
File: 1502469310396.jpg (198KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1502469310396.jpg
198KB, 960x731px
>>39487231
>tfw similar thing happened to me but it turns out I wasn't ghosted she just moved away to be with her ex and I only found out when I finally asked her if I had done something to cause the silence between us
>>
>>39490015
I've been on the receiving end of this kind of bullshit reasoning and I hate it so much.

If you have such low self-esteem that you think you're a terrible piece of shit you're probably not capable of making rational decisions and should let someone else make the decisions in a relationship. Fucking mental masochists.
>>
I've done this to a few guys before, never told them I love them but ghosted them because they've either became too clingy and expected constant replies or because they became boring to talk to.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.