[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys how do I start my life over? I've made my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503670567850.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503670567850.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys how do I start my life over? I've made my life a big mess. I keep transgressing lines I put in place. Cheating, lying, drugs etc. A lot of what I've done is secret but I can't keep hanging with the people I've fucked over

I'm 21 with 8k in my bank but unfortunately I have a year of college to go so can't just pack up and fuck off

Anyone who has or is currently starting over pls give tips
>>
>>39486963

>Get new clothes
>Stop talking to people that drag you down
>Clean your living quarters
>Get a job
>Read philosophy
>>
>>39486981
Ok thanks man. My room is actually fucked so probably a good idea to clean it. I never buy clothes so I'll go shopping first thing tomorrow.
Any tips on just dropping people? I'm not exactly great at making new friends and get lonely easily so I find it difficult to just cut ties
>>
>>39486963
Even if you moved to a new place and tried to start a new life, you'd still be you. You can't escape yourself. You'd still have the same flaws and issues. You've gone to figure out how to live with them, and you may as well do it right where you are.
>>
>>39487187
I'm sure I can fix these flaws. I never used to be such a cunt I just kept pushing the line. The main issue is that my flaws fuck the people around me

A lot is stuff that people are better off not knowing (cheating on gf etc.) and just being left
>>
>>39487046
You don't need to restart your life. Fix it instead. I'd agree on cleaning your rokm, and getting clothes, but don't drop people just because. Finish school and get a job.
>>
>>39486963
I 'restarted' my life about 3 years ago. I moved from a seaside town, to a city, I knew basically nobody, and literally walked around for a week or so and let people imprint on me, Started drinking in bars I wouldn't usually go in, Listening to music I wouldn't usually do etc.
The biggest thing i found, is that you don't necessarily know what you are going to act like, My personality is almost completely different from what I used to be like, and i am probably a better person, but I hate myself, and now I feel the need to restart again. Like >>39487187
said I wish I worked on my flaws and not suppress them, and let them manifest into something worse.

TL;DR grass is not always greener.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.