[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >college freshman >manage to get invited to party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1487996643797.jpg (97KB, 645x773px)
1487996643797.jpg
97KB, 645x773px
>be me
>college freshman
>manage to get invited to party
>lonely and bored so i gave it a go
>try beer and weed for the first time
>feel relaxed
>start to overthink
>realize im becoming a normie
>parents would be disappointed in me doing drugs and drinking
>cry myself to sleep the next morning
i couldn't be anymore disappointed in myself. it felt good but drugs are bad. should I just kms and end it all? what do i even tell my parents? i can never be pure again.
>>
>>39486690
Just imagine trying weeed for the first time and feeling extremely vunreable and paranoid like someone is trying to kill you. I have never felt lower than i am now.
>>
You shouldnt care. Think for yourself. If you want me to elaborate i can but if you arent a brainlet you should figure it out.
>>
i've been in college for 3 years and have never gotten invited to a party or had a friend. men CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>39486720
i understand what you mean but my parents are strict and always hold me up to high standards. i feel a lot of pressure to remain the good kid they are proud of and i feel like shit right now because im a failure that disappointed them if they found out. feel like a degenerate for it too. i dont want to be a normie.
>>
>>39486690

Why not just join the parties but don't do beers and weeds and just do some bullshit excuse like your are working on and started eating healthy.
>>
>>39486712
you probably took too much. i felt incredibly relaxed and calm
>>
>>39486793

Fuck I meant working out.
>>
>>39486793
but i already tried beer and weed and thats something i always told myself i would never do. i really hate myself right now
>>
>>39486820

Yeah yeah boohoo then don't do it anymore. I told myself I would never smoke a cigarette but I went ahead and smoke one cigarette too. Felt like utter shit and I just dumped half of the cig on the ground.

If you don't like it don't do it anymore.
>>
parties are worthless if you aren't drunk
everyone drinks
your parents drink
don't worry about it just don't do it often

As for the weed, you're a tainted degenerate now, sorry.
>>
>>39486853
>drinking
>not degenerate
It's ALL degenerate.
>>
>>39486853
my parents don't drink either. they're strict on that too
>>39486838
thats not enough. i want a time machine so i can take it all back
>>
>>39486903
they have drunk before
maybe not anymore, they've had a child for at least 17 years
but they've done it before
>>
Beer and weed aren't even Drugs, they are just plants, fermented plants and dried plants.

Pills and powders and crystals and anything that needs a syringe are drugs. Don't do drugs.
>>
>>39486903
Too bad anon you made the wrong choice. Now stop this stupid autistic thing about no drinking or weed. I bet you only want sex after marriage too.

Just chill and don't drink or smoke again Jesus Christ is that so hard
>>
>>39486935
of course its not hard, but i will never get that moment back and that makes me extremely anxious. of course i want sex after marriage. i shouldn't take advice from degenerates
>>39486928
if weed is not a drug then why can it get me arrested
>>
>>39486690

Stop being such a cuck.

Your parents probably smoked and drank when they were your age too.

Shit, I'm 18 and I drink whiskey with my dad every night.
>>
>>39487056
what's wrong with some of you? how can you say drinking and weed isn't a bad thing? i expected better from my robot bros
>>
File: 1499808317834.png (153KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499808317834.png
153KB, 400x550px
>>39486690
Either this is the gayest bait ive ever seen or you're the biggest faggot i have ever replied to.
>>
>>39487047

>that moment back
Yeah dude you fucked up enjoy your cancer from that ONE FUCKING NIGHT of getting wasted.
>>
>>39487084
this isn't bait, i'm actually close to a panic attack because im overthinking that night. i dont see how wishing to stay clean from alcohol and drugs makes me a faggot. are you some kind of junkie?
>>39487085
it's possible
>>
>>39487047
>if weed is not a drug then why can it get me arrested
You're in an inferior jurisdiction
>>
>>39487074

Drinking and weed isn't bad in moderation.

Have you ever had a fine glass of whiskey? Not to get drunk. But to savour its taste, and relax?

For fucks sake. Y'all lack taste.
>>
>>39487116

If a lapse in judgement is causing you this much grief, then you aren't a man of virtue. You have a mental disorder.
>>
>>39487116

Then everyone has cancer.

Stop being a retard.
>>
>>39487167
Moderation OP. These people in the thread aren't degenerates; you're just overprotected and uppity. It's really not a big deal no matter what you might think now.
>>
>>39487190
>trying to make good decisions
>not wanting to be degenerate
>mental disorder
what?
>>
File: 1388287152864.jpg (12KB, 241x230px)
1388287152864.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>39487116
Holy shit i cant believe someone like you exists, smoking abit of weed or drinking alcohol is not something you cry yourself to sleep over. Your parents have probably done both in their youth. For your information im a kv robot aswell but i dont fucking cry over a good party
>>
>>39487238
i can assure you my parents have never done that. i come from a conservative household that frowns upon such activities. how can you be a robot and support such degeneracy? i made a terrible mistake, and i feel like shit for it. i was hoping some of you would support and understand me right now. im disappointed desu
>>
>>39487225
alcohol and weed can kill your brain cells. not the mention its what niggers do. are any of you educated on these matters, at all?
>>
>>39487300

you don't have any brain cells left it's fine
>>
>>39487388
keep telling yourself your life choices arent degenerate and immoral.
>>
File: 1470602953415.jpg (127KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470602953415.jpg
127KB, 1000x750px
What if you just talked to your parents?

Tell them how it made you feel. I understand if they're your guardians by circumstance and they don't really care about what makes up you. I imagine that's not the case since you value their opinion. In fact, if they didn't care, then that's all the more reason to judge for yourself and eschew what you "should" be.

If they care, then do you think a bowl of weed and a beer is enough to separate them from you? You don't think that drugs and alcohol crossed their mind when they allowed you to scurry off to college instead of working a trade or some other option? You don't think they'd assume you'd come across some sort of trial? This sounds like the sort of situation that they ought to be there to support you as you navigate. Even if you don't go to them to have hem walk you through it, would they not listen to you? Is fermented carbohydrate and a literal plant one time as you bud into adulthood so extreme that you must hide it from them?

There's a lot more that you could do that's worth being disappointed. Personally, I would suggest that you reflect on how the experience makes you feel without labeling any element good or bad (purity = good, drugs = bad, parents = good, me = bad). Would you do it again? Is there a circumstance where you would drink? Is there a circumstance where you would get high?
>>
File: IMG_20170426_121734.jpg (46KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_121734.jpg
46KB, 372x539px
>>39487277
You can get support from all the other robots I'm not here to tell you "its fine you were only trying it, its gonna be fine" I'm telling you the truth from my perspective. I think you're a faggot.
>>
>>39487403

I know what I consider degenerate and immoral and unlike you, I actually think twice before being led into peer pressure and doing them.
>>
>>39487452
so far you're the only reasonable post ITT, thanks. i cannot talk to them about it. my parents hate drugs, they always talk about how disgusting it is and they would be pissed. without labeling anything, no i would not drink but yes i would get high. it really relaxed me which was a huge relief since im stressed for what feels like 24/7
>>
>>39487521
i wasn't led into peer pressure, i wanted a relief for my stress and regretted it immediately. if you don't consider drugs to be degeneracy, i would re-evaluate my choices
>>
>tfw high school dropout who has smoked and drank for the past 3 years
how do you think my parents feel kek
>>
>>39487235

>Have a breakdown over a bad decision
>Cry to a bunch of anonymous fatboi virgins on the web

>Not just learning from your mistake and carrying on with your life

Sounds like something a mentally ill person would do.
>>
>>39487566

Okok drugs are degeneracy, alcohol is bad, blah blah.

But man you have already done it what can you possibly do now. The only course of action is do realised that you fucked up and make a note to yourself to never do that kinda stuff again.

I know you don't feel "pure" anymore but hey at least you haven't touched coke or hard liquor. at least you aren't too far gone.
>>
File: 1491846715624.jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491846715624.jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
>>39487539
Understand that some people can use marijuana at a therapeutic dose to treat anxiety and stress, perhaps by vaping it or using edibles under the guidance of a psychiatrist.

It really is a shame that you don't think you can talk to your parents about a real problem in your life. Whether you're right or wrong, it's already a shame. I think good parents would be a part of a support system that you could use so you don't freak out at the first sign of turbulence in your life. They'd give you better insight than I ever could.

Let me play devil's advocate: if the wisdom of your parents is truly off-limits, then you ought to follow your own instincts and create your own wisdom.
>>
>>39487609
im scared of my parents finding out like anyone else with strict parents would be, if thats mental illness i just wonder what i could say about you
>>
>>39487642
i wish i can talk to them too, unfortunately that will never happen even if i explain im too stressed for my own good and give them the "weed is good" speech in their eyes all drugs are bad
>>
>>39487753
Sounds good. Think critically, stay in class, learn something.

In closing: remember that cliche about the boat in the harbor vs the boat in the storm? Now that you're out of the house and trying to think for yourself, life might not be so black and white; you'll have to be a skilled sailor before life begins to feel stable again.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.