[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mum is being a bitch because I quit my job and became neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3262.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
My mum is being a bitch because I quit my job and became neet again. She won't cook me dinner and keeps talking with a attitude toward me. How do I make her pay?
>>
Ponos in vaggo
>>
Get a fucking job and become successful. Be fulfilled and happy in life and youll show her that you were fine all along and she was being a bitch for nothing :^)
>>
>>39486979
No she doesn't deserve that I want to make her suffer fucking bitch
>>
>>39486595
Wait until she sleeps and then beat her mercilessly in her bed.
>>
>>39486595

Cook her poison tendies so she will be proud of you before she realizes she fucked with the wrong autist.
>>
>when she is gone to work or whatever, sell her TV on craigslist
>when she some and asks what happened to her TV tell her you don't know, you were at work
>order out with the money made from your TV and enjoy your free meal
>european extreme edition: start stealing some of her shit or making it look like your house is being frequented by robbers
>even break into your own house and stage a fake home invasion
>mentally degrade your mom to the point where she is glad to have her little NEET son safe and sound
>easy tendies and a plethora of GBP deposited into your account every week

t. NEET that scammed his entire family out of thousands because fuck them
>>39487061
you cant get tendies if mommy is in the ICU wagie
>>
File: om,.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
om,.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
how exactly do i get a job. turned 18 and mummy is hinting at me getting kicked the fuck out after this year
>>
>>39487162
>scammed his own family.
Wow. All that effort into raising a malicious little NEET faggot. I think you are the worst scum on this earth.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.