[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no mommy gf to coddle and spoil you The uni degrees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1323417847628.jpg (46KB, 720x348px) Image search: [Google]
1323417847628.jpg
46KB, 720x348px
>tfw no mommy gf to coddle and spoil you

The uni degrees and good job mean shit.
The house and car no debt mean shit.
Being tall and keeping healthy mean shit.
Already 28 - urge to check out increasing exponentially. All a waste.

Whew lads I'm not going to make it.

What kind of gf will you never have?
>>
>>39486472
26 yo virgn here

I'll never have my (literal) cousin gf.
She's so dumb and average and I would never like to be seem around her, but she's so hot, she let me hug her for a long time.

Wish I had the guts to try to fuck her, but I'm a coward.

>Already 28 - urge to check out increasing exponentially. All a waste.

I feel this way too, and now I'm experiencing toothache (probably root canal again) and I'm thinking about kms with a knife.

Things never get better, I've been waiting for 10 years now and I literally gave up. I'm just waiting to die.
>>
File: IMG_3959.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3959.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>39487111
What do you have to lose?
If she's hot, it's worth asking the question anon
>>
>>39487371
I would be ashamed if she told the red of the family.

I don't talk to them a lot, not even my parents, but that's a big taboo.

She's single and old, 40 to be exactly.

I guess that's the kind of thing I would do if I was committed to kms, but it's not the case.
>>
File: wojack stirner.jpg (44KB, 279x305px) Image search: [Google]
wojack stirner.jpg
44KB, 279x305px
>>39486472
I will never have an egoist gf who "loves" me because it is entirely within her self-interests to do so. I will never have a girlfriend whose ego is satisfied by me, a girlfriend who is with me because of me, and not because of spooks.

I will never have an intimate union of egoists.
>>
>>39487445
Ok, that makes sense
But probably don't kys if you care about your family
>>
>>39487592
I probably won't, not because I care about them, but because I'm a coward.

I don't even know how to meet women anymore - I never did, actually, but there was college and school before.

My future is bleak.
>>
>>39487111
Get that tooth extracted ASAP before you get stage 4 cancer.
>>
>>39487111
And never ever clench your jaw.
>>
>>39486472
Don't go out without contributing to AI
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.