[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /mental illness/ here? What is it? How are you doing? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5395.jpg (104KB, 1180x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5395.jpg
104KB, 1180x730px
Who /mental illness/ here?
What is it? How are you doing?

I'm bipolar and as of yesterday hypomanic after a pretty shit depression phase
Give me ideas of shit to do
So far I've just been drinking, studying and had sex with 2 different girls (one in public)
>>
File: face24.png (3KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
face24.png
3KB, 110x110px
i'll have you know that i suffer from self-diagnosed OCD/Autism/Sociopathy/Aspergers/Depression/Anxiety and other mental illnesses that give me the perfect excuse for being a total fucking cunt to every person who has the misfortune of meeting me in person
>>
>>39485703
Unfortunate, sorry to hear my dude
>>
Major Depressive Disorder, ADHD, General Anxiety Disorder and probably some more will be diagnosed when i go to my next therapy session in 10 days, as it's the diagnosis session.
>>
>>39485628

Major depressive order with episodes of psychosis and anxiety. Truthfully I see no point in living anymore but am too much of a coward to kill myself.
>>
MDD, ADHD, GAD fag again, i'm feeling like shit, i think about suicide almost daily and I hate almost everything about my life to be honest
>>
Scizophrenia. Awkwardly makes a lonely life less lonely
>>
>>39485628

I was friends with a bipolar girl.
She was older than me. We fooled around one time and suddenly I was the love of her life and she couldn't live without me.

We didn't stay friends with eachother for long.

As for me, I probably have some kind of OCD. I get intrusive thoughts alot, but I never saw the doctor for it. Even when I thought about killing people and mutilating myself for years, I just worked through it without asking for help.
>>
>>39486185
Do you know what it was like when you first developed it?
Every now and then I hear people screaming and am so convinced that I look around but no one else reacts. I also get really paranoid about dumb shit sometimes to the point where I left a lecture the other day bc I was convinced someone would come with a gun
>>
>>39485628
Describe the sex, preferably the public one if not both
>>
>>39486785
First one was while sharing a bed at the end of a party with a guy and girl. The girl went straight to cuddling me and one thing lead to another we had very quiet sex
Second one was a girl I've been with before but "public" as it was actually in a disabled toilet on campus
>>
>>39486901
Not enough details, greentext the second one? How you got to that point, what the sex was like etc.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.