[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wears underwear to the gym >gets called a slut >I CAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: french thot.jpg (164KB, 761x758px) Image search: [Google]
french thot.jpg
164KB, 761x758px
>Wears underwear to the gym
>gets called a slut
>I CAN WEAR WHAT I WANT!

Fucking women.
>>
you can see her pussy, it's a big one
>>
>>39485269
nah thats just a big bush
>>
I don't see the problem with the right. I wore shorter shorts in cross country.
>>
>>39485227
now this is how you can tell a fat neckbeard wrote this, he doesnt understand that when you work out you get sweaty and hot. sad!
>>
>>39485227
>gets called a slut
that's perfectly fine though, in fact many feminists embrace these terms

there's a difference between getting judged by others (ie getting called a slut) and getting threats of being fucking raped (ie "asking for it") though

In all honesty feminists have a point about victim blaming. Even if a girl was walking around entirely nude outside, it's ALWAYS the rapists fault 100% for fucking raping a woman. Is it a woman's responsibility to take reasonable precautions to guarantee her safety, sure, but wearing clothing or lack of it shouldn't garner a woman any scorn, after all, this isn't Saudi Arabia. I think the concept of obscenity laws are ridiculous.
>>
>>39485340
>Even if a girl was walking around entirely nude outside, it's ALWAYS the rapists fault 100% for fucking raping a woman.
I entirely agree. Theft being easy does not excuse the thief. Rape being easy does not excuse the rapist.

Sure, I would say they should take reasonable precautions, but nothing excuses the criminal of their crimes, especially not the easy at which they can commit said crimes.
>>
Looks alright to me. I've seen dudes to go to the gym with nothing but footy shorts too and those are short as fuck. You should probably spend more time improving yourself at the gym instead of complaining about what people wear.
>>
What exactly is the problem here? Are you complaining that she's wearing less clothes at a gym? Are you a literal faggot?
>>
>>39485227
first off who the fuck wears a long sleeve shirt to the gym, the outfit on the right is although more revealing is less restrictive and would allow full range of motion while also not keeping in heat and sweat
>>
>>39485227
Dont know about you but the one in the left doesnt look "acceptable for gym" for me in any way, she is gonna get those clothes sweaty and they are gonna put thenselves in her way of actually working out
>>
>>39485311
>>39485364
>>39485388
>>39485479
NO
NO NO NO
WOMEN NEED TO COVER UP
IT'S ONLY DECENT
>>
>>39485539
It's a fucking gym dude are you a Muslim or some shit? Or just a fat fuck that doesn't realize that wearing long clothes is really uncomfortable while working out
>>
>>39485227
damn she has a big ass head? its like 1/3 of her body
>>
>>39485227
Simple solution, basketball shorts. inb4 muh comfort
>>
Her head is so fucking huge, looks like the pic is shopped.
>>
File: maxresdefaultrofl.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultrofl.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>39485681
the why the FUCK do I see this so often?
>>
>>39485340
>it's ALWAYS the rapists fault 100% for fucking raping a woman
So as long as we're talking about actual rape, I agree with you.
>>
>>39485227
Shut up cuck. The outfit on the right is hot. Only problem with it is it might give me an erection while I'm working out
>>
>>39485227
>those lil feets
NIGGA IMMA NUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
Holy shit, you faggots might as well convert to islam and start fucking 5yo girls
>>
>>39485227
Pretty sure half the reason why women even go to the gym in right of pic is for the attention. Nothing wrong with it though.
>>
It's easy to hate women for being attention whores, but it's men's fault for giving them attention in the first place. If you could so easily be showered with positive attention you would probably do it too.
>>
>>39485903
Show me a man doing cardiovascular workouts in that attire
>>
I'm not telling women what to wear. In fact, I never command anyone to do anything. I just inform them of the possible results of theirs actions or my own opinion of their person and allow them to review their decisions based on that. You can dress like a slut, and I can call you one, and we're both free to do so.
>>
>>39485362
>>39485971
>>39485340
Samefag cuckolding in THE most original way
>>
>>39486395
This brother gets it. Spot on.
>>
File: 12.jpg (32KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
32KB, 852x480px
>>39486381
originaloutfitdesu
>>
>>39485311
But you're a MAN. You can wear short shorts and no one will complain about your hairy little legs.
>>
>>39486381
People do it all the time dude. Many times they wear layers to sweat more, which apparently helps with losing weight.
>>
>>39485364
I would use the equipment, but these people don't always put a towel down or wipe the equipment when they're done
>>
>>39486453
What a terrible goddamn idea.
>>
>>39486410
>>39486395
Do you actually just approach strangers and insult them? That is some powerful autism. Especially somewhere like the gym.
>>
>>39485340

it's also always the thieves fault for stealing a bike as well. doesn't mean you aren't a fucking retard for leaving it on the sidewalk unlocked overnight.

retarded actions have retarded consequences and you need to have the foresight to defend yourself against people who will take advantage of your lack of judgement.
>>
>>39485903
They're probably trying to lose water weight for some event with a weigh in by sweating more underneath those layers.
>>
>>39486395

calling someone a slut is hate speech
>>
>>39485903

there's a reason they call those sweatshirts dipshit.
>>
>>39486577
sluts aren't a race or religion you silly goose
>>
>>39486609

any speech that expresses hatred is hatespeech
>>
>>39486577
I don't recognize non-valid designations.
>>
>>39486542
>Do you actually just approach strangers and insult them?
No, actually, I'm quite fond of seeing scantily clad women and it gives me a good mental stimulation for waking up. However I see nothing wrong with calling someone something because words are just words. If your little ego is hurt, you are free to insult them back.
>>
>>39486634

your opinion doesn't matter, what matters is the opinion of the law
>>
>>39486625
Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender. you silly goose
>>
>>39486669

slut is a sexual orientation
>>
>>39485311
Yeah well we arent all sluts like you.
>>39485364
For a start no you haven't because men dont wear clothes like this to the gym nor do we work out shirtless like so many sluts like to use as an argument. Secondly you cannot compare football shorts to what she is wearing which is underwear.And thirdyly I go to the gym everyday and work out harder then you and if anything have more reason to wear clothes like this yet I do just fine in baggy shorts and a t-shirt. Your max isnt even my warm up you thot.
>>39485388
What im not is a literal cuck unlike you.
>He likes staring at and respecting the female form but not jumping on it like the meat it is
we arent all pussy boys like you
>>39485479
Yeah but
a) working out doesn't require to wear clothes that less restrictive to be effective ffs.
b) she clearly doesn't lift at all
c)I can do just fine with baggy shorts and a t-shirt

Women do not have some physiological need to wear the sluttiest clothing when in a gym. Its funny having been inside a female only gym all the women in there were working out in shorts and t-shirts. Its only when men are around do women feel the need to slut it up.

They arent there to lift, they are there to show and deserve to be called out for it.
>>
>>39486657
It's just really fucking strange to approach strangers to insult them.
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-06.jpg (216KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-06.jpg
216KB, 937x528px
>all the beta fags defending roasties in this thread
Truly sad to see what this board has become
>>
>>39486406
The rapist is at fault for raping. What is so hard to understand?
Obviously a girl that lures a guy in to fuck her and cries rape is entirely at fault for being raped.
>>
>>39486542
When they deserve it yes I do. IE dumb slut cunts who dress like whores in my gym. Get out you parasite.
>>
>>39486677
i cant tell if this is a joke or not
>>
>>39485340
>Even if a girl was walking around entirely nude outside, it's ALWAYS the rapists fault 100% for fucking raping a woman

No its not. You idiot. If I go into the ghetto and wave cash around and scream 'rob me!' it will be my fault when I get shot and robbed.
>>
>>39486699
Damn that is some strong autism. If a stranger insulted me at the gym without provocation I'd just tell gym staff and have their membership revoked. That's the kind of stuff that gets you kicked out buddy.
>>
>>39485340
>but wearing clothing or lack of it shouldn't garner a woman any scorn, after all, this isn't Saudi Arabia.

It doesnt have to be suadi arbai for women to exercise some goddamn common decency you white knight faggot. They dont have to wear burqas but they sure as shit shouldn't be walking around in their fucking underwear in male dominated spaces like a gym.
>>
>>39485681
Im sorry what part of 'gym' do you equate to 'wear absolutely nothing and get your slut on'. The gym is for training and men can do it just fine in shorts and tshirts so women have no excuse.
>>
File: legday.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
legday.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>39485227
>meanwhile in cycling
Men and women wear short leggins padded on the saddle area.
Men and women wear skinny t-shirt like trokots.

You can see cameltoes and dickprints all the time and nobody cares.
>>
>>39486735
I'm 70% sure this is bait..if it isn't then please get out of this board normal fag
>>
>>39486735
>Uses autism in 2017 like its an insult

Yeah Im sure you would, like a typical woman you wouldnt deal with the problem yourself youde dob me in to to the jews and have me kicked out.

You need to leave. Youve lost this war, r9k belongs to the red pill.

At the end of the day your still a dlut and youll die of slut related illness like cervical cancer.
>>
>>39486765
Men dont have vaginas or tits do they? Men dont get raped for showing off their body do they?
More over you need to wear skin tight shit in cycling so your clothes dont get caught in the chains.
>>
>>39486796
Man,what happened to this board? I remember the good old days when you could hate and talk shit about roasties without a bunch of cuck whitenights getting up on your ass
>>
>>39485227
Who the fuck guys to the gym in a sweater?
>>
>>39486790
What m8, I should just let strangers insult me? Nah, get fucked and get kicked out.

>>39486796
I'm a guy mate. I had this issue when I was a fat fuck and just started at the gym. Some roasties made fun of me and jeered publicly. I told gym staff. Two had their memberships revoked.
>>
>>39486814

men get raped all the time especially if you hang out around gay guys or are in a prison. the only reason guys seem to get raped less is because guys are more physically intimidating.
>>
>>39486868
Can confirm this. In high school a black and white chick would feel my ass whenever they passed by on the stairwell and no one would bat an eye. I tried talking to the counselor but she only laughed
>>
>>39486867
If roasties made fun of you then why do you still defend them? Come to the Redpill darkside anon
>>
>>39486986
Because the thief is at fault for thievery. The murderer at fault for murder. The rapist at fault for rape. Saying otherwise is buttfuck retarded.
>>
>>39486721
>Shoots and robs someone
I dyndu nuffin, day wuz in muh ghetto nigga
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.